Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

Possible spoilers

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

HoneyBadger

HoneyBadger

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationPurgatory
I'm new here but i decided to start a topic for this manga since there wasn't any. You can talk about anything you want in here just give a heads up if your going to post any spoilers. No trolling and no hating. We are here to talk about the manga we love not pick fights with each other just because someone has a different opinion. Now I hope we can all get along.

Edited by UnknownSoldier21, 10 May 2012 - 03:48 AM.

HoneyBadger

HoneyBadger

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationPurgatory
Alright, guess i'll go first then. So what does everyone think of the story so far? For me it's shaping up to be epic and there's only 4 chapters. Any thoughts on what's happened and for what is to come?

ciel

ciel

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationIn an emerald vast forest on the 77th floor
I'm a little curious about Tatsumi's "untapped potential..."
He definitely has some explosive power!
In addition, could the object he received from the village be some type of Teigu weapon?

Graeystone

Graeystone

Potato

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationNW PA
I think chapter 9 drives a point home that was mentioned in the first or second chapter that many readers forgot about - just because a female character is 'cute' or may look 'innocent or just misled' is just nothing more than a 'mask' they wear to hide their homicidal tendencies. Wouldn't be surprised if that female soldier that killed Schere has a much bigger body count than that Executioner.

Edited by Graeystone, 22 May 2012 - 05:37 PM.

Posted Image

Power without Love leads to tyranny. Love without Power to protect will fade.

The only absolute thing about absolute techniques is that sooner or later somebody absolutely breaks them.

There are no fan-boys. Just an-girls who don't need a bra and their plumbing is on the outside.

Guest_KarchAmadeo_von_Kartoffel

• Guests
Only 9 chapters in and the megane character is killed off.. ≥-≤

Timcanpy

Timcanpy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCanada
After reading chapter 9 I wonder if the main guy(can't remember his name) will get revenge for Schere and kill that girl. I hoping he or the gun girl are the ones that kill her.

• Guests
An extremem S looking for love. I wonder if she will be the switch type character or maybe a yandere. Shotacon? Ah, I cannot wait. Maybe she will fall for Bulat.. Heh.. Yuri maybe? Or in exterme cases a trap :/

akacha

akacha

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSomewhere
Thanks for the support everyone. Though it's not just me. DeadlyFang, my co-founder, also helps out a lot. And most of all the translator from mangahelper Lucifell. Go thank him/her too :)

Idler

Idler

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
holy shit just got real, now let me guess hes going to get raped by the hot chick?(The Commander)

Edited by The0fox, 14 June 2012 - 09:41 AM.

greenlion_leo

greenlion_leo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
This was totally hilarious. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

sentry

sentry

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • LocationThe ever distant utopia
I wonder what she'll do when she will discover that he is part of the resistance.

26.jpg

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts

I wonder what she'll do when she will discover that he is part of the resistance.

...One word: Kill
...Result: One word: Die.
She got no emotion in love, so she can't even love => who she love it's only physical, not emo =>If anything happened...
One word: Die...

Oops! *edit* no, she won't, since she just love a strong guy, I think it will be fine. since in chap 26 they met and she know a little 'bout him being in resistance, and she is still nice to him too! So I think it will be FINE!

Edited by Inori Yuzuriha (´ ▽`).。o♡, 17 June 2012 - 02:24 AM.

Flupser

Flupser

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
i dont want to see chapter 18... that kid trying to persuade that woman? uwaaaaaaaah -___-"

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

flupser_zps1d297cfd.png

Spoiler

• Guests
Normally I wouldn't do such an exact topic but this http://vatoto.com/read/_/110275/akame-ga-kill_v5_ch23_by_animum-mutare/41 just irked me. "It's a danger beast that I never seen before." I really hope this was just a mistake on translation otherwise we may have some awkward routes within the story..

kayle101

kayle101

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

Normally I wouldn't do such an exact topic but this http://vatoto.com/read/_/110275/akame-ga-kill_v5_ch23_by_animum-mutare/41 just irked me. "It's a danger beast that I never seen before." I really hope this was just a mistake on translation otherwise we may have some awkward routes within the story..

i don't think its a mistake on the translation since in the earlier quotes for spoilers someone said they are danger beasts too

Graeystone

Graeystone

Potato

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationNW PA
I hope the Emperor/King Brat gets killed. . .brutally. The little twerp is the definition of 'Too Dumb To Live.'
I think he's based on King Tut the Child Pharaoh. A lot of theories that he was exactly like the idiot in Akame - a figure head leader who ended up dead before he reached 20.

Posted Image

Power without Love leads to tyranny. Love without Power to protect will fade.

The only absolute thing about absolute techniques is that sooner or later somebody absolutely breaks them.

There are no fan-boys. Just an-girls who don't need a bra and their plumbing is on the outside.

Egoist

Egoist

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts

I hope the Emperor/King Brat gets killed. . .brutally. The little twerp is the definition of 'Too Dumb To Live.'
I think he's based on King Tut the Child Pharaoh. A lot of theories that he was exactly like the idiot in Akame - a figure head leader who ended up dead before he reached 20.

My money is on: Him being the emperor who created the teigu and finding one that perpetuates the life of its owner and allows for the illusion of his appearance. Having grown bored of an immortal life of peace he lays out the path for corruption toke root in his kingdom.......Or maybe I've killed Belial too many times in Diablo 3.

sentry

sentry

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • LocationThe ever distant utopia

Actually i'm wondering just how much he is dumb, maybe he is faking that to live, well he knows that if he didn't behave like that his self appointed right hand man will killl him so he faes is submission to live and is waiting and gathering power to get rid of his shackle( i almost truly thought it was true).

26.jpg

MasterFnarg

MasterFnarg

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • LocationUK
Didn't expect that to happen so soon. Just how fucked is he now? Or will the guy with him get killed instead? Everyone around Tatsumi seems to die so that will probably depress him.

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
well... Raba did raise a flag here. Claiming some romance for himself and so. I expect him to die soon. Also this mask-dude... We saw his cute little family and he has a "good" character. I instantly thought "He will die... or his family."
Of course I hope, that I am wrong...