Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 387votes)

Ran to Haiiro no Sekai

Alt Names: alt 小亂之魔法家族alt 乱と灰色の世界alt Ran and the Ashen Worldalt Ran and the Gray Worldalt Ran and the Grey Worldalt Ran ve Gri Dünyaalt Rans magiska värld
Author: Irie Aki
Artist: Irie Aki
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet the Urumas, a slightly dysfunctional family of four sorcerers. Mom, being the most powerful sorceress around, works away from home keeping the world safe. Dad picks up the slack and takes care of the family. Except when he's out, which is when the older brother Jin finds himself in the unenviable position of keeping tabs on his sister Ran. And Ran, the youngest, is a willful girl with too much power and too little wisdom. Let's take a look at Ran's everyday misadventures, shall we?
Go to Ran to Haiiro no Sekai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A defense of the creeper New Window granolabar
  • 3 Replies
Topic Outarou & Ran, Pedophilic ass and ignorant little girl New Window truepurple
  • 44 Replies
Topic Latest Ch. Discussion New Window kulekrizpy
  • 3 Replies
Topic Application of the term loli New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies

425 Comments

@hero He'd kissed the brother's girlfriend to get his scent on her (piss the brother off).

I didn't like how he snapped at Hibi and made Ran wait for him (you're dying. let go already) but I'm glad the author didn't completely change his character around just because he's about to die. But I was thoroughly disturbed when we found out he knew she was ten years old. Yeah, okay, love conquers all and all that, but she's TEN YEARS OLD. I sort of wish he'd just passed without ever learning she's ten.

wow, he was selfish until the end, I mean he didn´t want her to think of anyone else or fall is love with anyone else and then at the end even wanting her to dream of him. 

I got a question, what did he do to the brothers girlfriend, can´t remember anymore.

Tried to rape her.

wow, he was selfish until the end, I mean he didn´t want her to think of anyone else or fall is love with anyone else and then at the end even wanting her to dream of him. 

I got a question, what did he do to the brothers girlfriend, can´t remember anymore.

Spoiler

Not too thrilled at Outarou is back. :c  I think I liked the story better when he was out of commission.

Well congratulation, you got your wish

ARE YOU HAPPY ;;_;;

Well that was sad. I kinda liked Outarou. He was getting better. He had a good death though, which is better than most people get. I wonder how things will work out for Ran now.

(spoiler in white. How do you do those show/hide boxes anyways?)

kenjitamura explains it well. More generally, any time you're wondering how someone did some effect, start doing a post quoting them. Then use the button at the top left of the text box to toggle "BBCode Mode" and you'll see all the little brackets and stuff they used.

Love this series!! >.<
It was  really nice she showed us the bug's point of view last chapter.
Also, I don't care how earnestly he loves her, Outaro's a jerk and a pedo and  can walk himself off a cliff!
I'm also a little mad at Ran. How could she choose Outaro's life over those of her family and the villagers?(spoiler in white. How do you do those show/hide boxes anyways?)

Pretty simple, wrap it in [.spoiler][./spoiler] like so but without the period.

Spoiler

Not too thrilled at Outarou is back. :c  I think I liked the story better when he was out of commission.

Love this series!! >.<
It was  really nice she showed us the bug's point of view last chapter.
Also, I don't care how earnestly he loves her, Outaro's a jerk and a pedo and  can walk himself off a cliff!
I'm also a little mad at Ran. How could she choose Outaro's life over those of her family and the villagers?(spoiler in white. How do you do those show/hide boxes anyways?)

Spoiler

Never mess with Ran's mom.

Good work, Makoto! You have the big brother's approval! And after this, probably the mom's!

WoW rans mom is pretty scary. Makes me wonder why she couldnt use fire earlier despite clearly being stronger then ran. Maybe thats just how magic works?

IDK but good chapter is good

Poor Nio-chan... Ran wins in both magical power and breasts...

Man why don't they ever make anime out of these cool mangas :(

I don't think the sneakers have any magic in them, I thought she likes them (for some reason) and wants to wear them even though they're too big, so she transforms into an older self with her own magic?

The rest of your argument makes perfect sense though and I wouldn't like to have a tragedy tag slapped onto this all of a sudden.

those shoes got to be some kind of magical item, even though are less likely being the source or her transformation. it could and item that draw off your magic and the appearance changes, maybe also the case with JIn.

No, it isn't Hollywood, but it is a manga where a beautiful woman can make millions of pounds of cake fall out of the sky and a little kid has a pair of sneakers that turn her into an adult. That makes sense.

I don't think the sneakers have any magic in them, I thought she likes them (for some reason) and wants to wear them even though they're too big, so she transforms into an older self with her own magic?

The rest of your argument makes perfect sense though and I wouldn't like to have a tragedy tag slapped onto this all of a sudden.

No no no Ran! You're hugging the wrong person. D:<

What is this Hollywood ? Fatal wounds, everybody's dying ,suddenly flowers and all are 100 % back in action ....

No, it isn't Hollywood, but it is a manga where a beautiful woman can make millions of pounds of cake fall out of the sky and a little kid has a pair of sneakers that turn her into an adult. That makes sense.

What is this Hollywood ? Fatal wounds, everybody's dying ,suddenly flowers and all are 100 % back in action ....

Yikes, he's not gonna like that.

omg hibi looks f i n e

OH MY FUCK

Team Makoto? Please raise your hands. High five, and pray for his courage.

I think Ran needs a solid beating for this sole act of stupidity.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics