Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Ch. Discussion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

kulekrizpy

kulekrizpy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

oh no oh wow i love this series so much. i just. i cannot believe how amazing it is.

poor ran.

fight4loves

fight4loves

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

CHAPTER 36THOUGHTS

Definitely one of my favorite mangas. Jeez, Ran finally woke up huh? Ive been looking forward to and dreading this moment.

Ran fucked up, a lot people died cause of her and she ultimately failed. But her intentions were so pure that its hard to be mad at her. Actually I feel sorry for her, she tried so hard despite how hopeless it seemed. Its not fair. :(

Also WTF NIO? Did she really just drop that bombshell on her like that? I guess a straightforward approach is best.

Anyway I like that magic portal she did. I love how when Ran uses her magic the whole damn city is affected by it. 

alanek2002

alanek2002

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

CHAP 44

Augh! Myy feels...

baboysai

baboysai

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

ch44-  i somehow feel- there is a growth spurt?  what happened?  they seem a few years older all of a sudden...