Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Would you rather?

• Please log in to reply
5799 replies to this topic

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Depends on how confused I want people to be.

Hugs or headpats?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
The reason I haven’t replied to this yet is because I couldn’t choose. Simply can’t be done.

I’ll go with headpats.

[Or can it... Introducing, hugpats(???)]

Would you rather be the spacebar or the backspace?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
(In practice, you can do/get both at the same time, so sure, why not hugpats >w<)

The backspace. Then I would get to eat all different sorts of letters.

I wonder what they taste like...? 'y' seems like it would be salty or tangy, 'b' seems like it would be some sort of comfort food, 'k' should have a sharp taste...

Would you rather have fluff or substance?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

To fill my head, substance.

To fill everything outside my head, fluff.

If you're eating something small, would you eat the whole thing at once or make it last longer?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
If I like it, make it last longer. This is my attitude towards a lot of life actually, which is why I haven't ever finished half of my favourite series...

Would you rather own the internet, or a space station? (I'm out of good ideas for now so it's degenerating into "just random" stuff)

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

A space station, there won't be any (flame) wars there. No, random is the point, so it's good.

If you were about to embark on an adventure, would you rather do it in the middle of the blazing heat or in the middle of a blizzard? (Though these events usually pop up in the 3rd or 4th area.)

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Blazing heat, so I can at least see where I'm going. Besides, in the middle of a blizzard is no time to embark; it's time to burrow.

Would you rather have a guardian angel, or a pet demon?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

A guardian angel, I need all the help I can get.

Would you rather turn to the left or to the right, from the direction you are currently facing?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

To the right, that way is out the window :'3

If you were on the moon, would you rather walk or jump everywhere?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Walk, if I jumped I wouldn’t come down for a while. I would try it a couple of times, get tired and eat some space food.

Would you rather post the -99 or the -00 in a counting thread?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

00, I think, but I'm not sure. Maybe I actually like 99 more, but only because of 00, and therefore I think I like 00 more, but actually like 99 more. Anticipation is sometimes more the fun than the actual thing, but it's hard to separate out the anticipation and the thing anticipated, emotionally...

Would you rather be absurdly good at one thing, or merely quite good at everything?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Most people are absurdly good at something but the utility of the thing isn't always all that great. I still want to be absurdly good at one thing though.

Would you rather take an afternoon nap and sleep later at night or just sleep earlier at night?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
I would rather sleep ealier. I'm a morning person by nature, but college, and then later my work schedule, beat it out of me.

Would you rather sink into pillows, or float above clouds?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Ideally, sink into pillows and dream about floating above the clouds.

Would you rather come out with it or live with the guilt?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Live with the guilt, unless it's something that people actually need to know (as opposed to just shameful and/or mortifying), in which case it becomes very difficult for me. I don't have good methods for coping with shame, really.

Would you rather be stranded on a desert island, or go through a zombie apocalypse at a location of your choosing?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Desert island, at least it would be peaceful.

Would you rather try and fail or just stop trying?

Edited by penrosecat, 28 April 2018 - 08:46 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Depends what the thing is. I like to life life super defensively, so I may be inclined to just stop trying depending on the consequences. (For instance, my disinclination towards multiplayer video games is in large part because I dislike losing at them.)

Should you rather be surrounded by fluff, or sparkles?

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
multiplayer are often toxic, ultracompetitive, git gud shrubs, especially the fps
which is sad because many times the graphics are kinda cool and you just want to sit back and look at

i dun get what it means to be surrounded by fluff as suppose by sparkles
lije cake vs diamonds? cake i suppose

c
would you prefer humans to be united against super powerful aliens attacking us or have humans slaughtering each other like we usually do

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Mmm, making me think of "The Lathe of Heaven"... I'm torn, I really want the aliens because it's be very interesting, but "super-powerful" and "attacking us" doesn't sound like a good combination.

And I'd almost rather have humans fighting each other than adopting the sort of oppressive "ends justify the means" mentality we get when we're unifying out of terror, so my motivations are completely wrong for the premise...

Eh, heck, I'll follow my heart and pick the aliens. (But if you asked me to choose one for everyone rather than state a personal preference, I'd stick to just humans.)

If you go to the beach would you rather play in the water, or stick to the sand?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
I would want to go into the water, but I can’t swim so I’d have to stick to land.

Would you rather have an aching head or an aching back?