Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Would you rather?

• Please log in to reply
5799 replies to this topic

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Depends on whether I've lately been troubled more by being stressed, or listless, really. At the moment, relaxation.

Would you rather sunbathe or water-bathe (ignoring the health effects for a moment)?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Sun-bathe because I don’t think I’ve properly enjoyed myself outdoors for about 2 years.

Would you rather use the median or the mode?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Mean > Median > Mode. Or in some situations Median > Mean > Mode. But I can't think of many situations where the mode is all that useful?

Would you rather have a teddy bear or a bunny as a stuffed animal?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

A teddy bear, I don't have one yet. (Dunno where my bunny went, these days it's just my penguin and me)

Would you rather sell your idea or work on it by yourself?

Aurum

Aurum

Crispy Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts

Work on it

WYR live life paralyzed from the neck down and mute, or be in a long lucid dream until your body dies of old age?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
A life-long lucid dream could be interesting, I'll go with that.

Long walks on the beach or quiet picnics in the park?

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
I've done the former, so I'll go with a quiet picnic in the park. Can be a nice way to relax when you're tired, or not in the mood to walk a lot and/or simply don't have a good beach nearby.

Would you rather fly on a broomstick or on a magic carpet?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Logically a flying carpet is superior. Larger surface area, no risk of saddle sores, tends to come with autopilot, and if it's sufficiently magical you can probably relax a lot more without worrying about falling off...

But I'm going to go with my heart and fly the broomstick! <3

Would you rather live in a city in the sky, or under the ocean?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
In the city in the sky, that seems nice. Underwater is slightly scary (for me).

Would you rather have a glove catch onto a hangnail or get your toe stubbed on a corner?

Aurum

Aurum

Crispy Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts

Glove + hangnail. At least no potential fractures and tbh I've never had one that hurt much before. In my case they're annoying, but don't really hurt

WYR be stuck underground in a coal mine for a week (with enough water and no poisonous air) or be an inmate in Alcatraz for a week

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

That's one five star coal mine right there. Of course I would enjoy my water and solitude in there.

Would you rather be stuck having nobody to talk to or in a crowd where nobody pays attention to you?

Aurum

Aurum

Crispy Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts

Having a couple of water bottles and no gas leak still makes you be stuck in a cramped, uncomfortable, dark place with nobody to talk to and no food for a week tho

What's the difference? You mean either way nobody talks to me, but one time I'm alone and the other time I'm with people? Guess I'll take being alone because at least I can do other activities w/o people getting in the way then

WYR be gluten or lactose intolerant?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
(I just planned on sleeping and working out in there. Not talking to people would be a plus. Food may be an actual problem, but I didn’t think that deeply about it)

Lactose intolerant because it would affect my life less.

If you could use only one optical instrument in your lifetime, would you rather have the microscope or the telescope?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

UGH... I can't have... both? I'll go with the microscope then... wait, but then the rings of Saturn... but then microbes... I DON'T KNOW. TT__TT

...I'll go with the microscope...

Would you rather be baking dinner, or dessert?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Dinner. (There exists something called the Dinner Blaster, after all)

Would you rather have nothing to do or too much to do?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Nothing to do. Boredom is great inspiration.

Would you rather go through a brief but fulfilling love or a long and rocky (though I suppose not necessarily unfulfilling) one, assuming that neither are tragic?

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
My heart tells me to choose long and rocky, but knowing myself I'd probably go for a short but fulfilling love.

Would you rather live for a month without your PC/laptop or without your phone?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Without my phone. I'm used to living without a phone, but take away my PC, and I will become sad. I am very attached to my computers.

Maybe too attached; I have weird, vaguely guilty thoughts about the meaning of life and death and identity whenever I replace the hard-drive (or worse, the motherboard) on my PC.

Would you rather know what everyone was thinking, or not?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

I would like it if it were a feature of my glasses. As such as a direct-to-brain, constant info source I would not want to know.

Would you rather keep the room to your door door to your room open or closed? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME TODAY?!

Edited by penrosecat, 13 March 2018 - 08:17 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Closed, so that nobody complains when I keep the window open through all the year.

Wait, the "room to your door"? *Thinks* Interesting... I guess that has the same meaning, ultimately, so my answer stands.

Would you rather befriend a human or something else?