Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Would you rather?

• Please log in to reply
5799 replies to this topic

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Human! *something else* is non-specific and it could be something scary! I'd like to befriend the elements though, if I could choose.

Would you rather have jam or marmalade on your toast?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
If it's of something for which a marmalade can be made, then marmalade.

Would you rather fight your way to the top, or end up wherever you settle naturally?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
A fight, but honestly I think it would very slightly affect where I finally end up (probably true for everyone)

Would you rather have 1 cube of sugar or 2?

Edited by penrosecat, 14 March 2018 - 08:34 AM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Six Two.

In a slightly unbalanced realtionship, would you rather be the dependable or the dependant one?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Dependable, then I can demand headpats and hugs occasionally with gap moe.

If you had something easy to do as well as something difficult to do, which one would you attempt to do first?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Depends on whether my energy levels are currently low (do the easy thing and hope to be well by the time it's time to do the hard thing) or high (do the hard thing while I can).

Would you rather read shounen-ai or shoujo-ai? (All other things held equal)

Edited by pokari, 15 March 2018 - 03:38 AM.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Shounen-ai, can’t self insert in shoujo-ai. Also, I don’t see how shoujo-ai is that much different from the usual ‘skinship’ among girls. Essentially I see the tag as an indicator of a manga about lots of girls being silly.

Would you rather have ability or respect?

Edited by penrosecat, 15 March 2018 - 05:21 AM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
(On the one hand I can sympathize with the self-insertion argument (I would have said "empathise," rather than "self-insert," but it's a fine line), on the other hand I think I can imagine myself as either gender well enough that that's not an absolute barrier for me.
As for the other part, I guess I have enough lesbians in the family that the shades between platonic and romantic romance, while more blurred than with men, are still real to me.)

Ability, because self-respect is (I have discovered the hard way) more important to my sanity than other people's opinions.

Would you rather learn to cook or to see? (Presume for the purposes of the question that you don't know either)

Edited by pokari, 15 March 2018 - 05:02 AM.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
I must seeeeee

Seeeeeeing is belieeeeeving

Not seeeeeeing is illuminati

Would you rather a red light in the sky be a new species of insect you discovered or an alien spaceship just passing by?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

*facepalm* It was supposed to be "sew" >///<

An alien spaceship just passing by. It's sad I wouldn't get to know them, but at least they'd be there (they might also be murderous psychopaths but not having another thing-making species around to (try to) talk to gets lonely sometimes)

Would you rather play the oni / 'it' in hide-and-go-seek, or be one of the ones hiding?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
(Oh, then cooking, lol. More useful overall)

‘It’ because hiding is lonely and I don’t hide that well anyway. Might as well run around a bit.

Would you rather author a pure oneshot or a lewd serialised work?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Pure oneshot! This is me we're talking about. Though... serialization... *is tempted to rethink answer* How lewd does lewd have to be? Can I get away with the shounen-ai equivalent of "kinda ecchi", or would I have to write full yaoi?

Would you rather (not) drink a potion that will make you fall asleep for 100 years (assuming suspended animation/no loss of lifetime), or that would make you fall in love with the next person you saw?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Sleep for 100 years, it would be wrong to fall for someone in my family. Or a mosquito, if those are people too.

If you were part of a gang of villains, would you be the sunglasses-and-suit guy who kicks down all the doors or the guy who stands behind everyone else with shut eyes and a constant smile which hides extreme skills?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

I would be the guy hiding in the corner thinking "H-how did I get into this? Nigechya dame da, nigechya dame da, nigechya dame da!".

But of the two much as I'd like to be the latter I'm definitely the kicking-down-doors guy -w-;

If there were to be a cataclysmic apocalyptic event that wipes out humanity, would you rather it happen after your time or would you rather be around to see it?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

After, I came here to enjoy myself.

If you had to become a highly cultured gentleman, would you prefer a monocle plus top hat combo or an elegant suit with a cape?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Monocle plus top hat, because monocles are extra cool. It's a difficult decision though.

Would you rather be able to go invisible, or to fly? (In the realm of trite pick-a-superpower questions)

Aurum

Aurum

Crispy Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts

Does that mean I live in a world where people have superpowers and I'm not the only one? I'll take flying then since I won't have to worry about standing out and it's more fun. Also you'd need to be naked to be fully invisible, right? Enjoy that in winter. And with clothes it's useless anyway.

If you were an animal, WYR be a predator or prey?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
A predator, because there’s no upside to being prey(?)

Would you rather have an extra arm or an extra leg?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
(There is too an upside to being prey. Your food doesn't run away from you.)

An extra leg would be very cumbersome (three-legged race with yourself! (four legs on the other hand would be getting somewhere)), but I find myself wishing for an extra arm pretty regularly, so this is pretty straightforward.

Would you rather be a stage or a film actor, if you had to be one?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Stage, *talent*

Would you rather white-text or 

Spoiler
?