Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Discussion of SIU's twitter and everything posted there

twitter SIU siu3334

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

SIU is posting something about ToG again, but Google fails me at accurate translation. I believe he says something about Aguero and Parakewl, which implies they will be in the chapter today, but I cannot be sure about that.

Hang in there, mate. :) And, thanks for trying to beat the Google mule into some form of compliance, anyway. ^_^

It's great to see that he's back and tweeting something other than food. :lol: Encouraging, even. :lol:

Edited by Euodiachloris, 03 March 2013 - 10:14 AM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK
<attempts to fit Parakewl into South Park in her head>

He'd get on with Cartman. <_< That's scary. <shudders>

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Jackob

Jackob

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationFrance
I find the fact he knows about SP hilarious :D

Just trying to imagine Parakewl as Cartman and Jew Viole Grace as Kyle.

- Parakewl : Look how strong I am, trash !
- Viole : Shut up Parakewl, you are just useless pig.
- Parakewl : F*ck you jew ! You are just jealous of my skills !
- YHS : Please focus on the test, you see ?

Or something like that :D
English is my third language, so dont blame me that much ^_^.

Timexpo

Timexpo

Potato

• Members
  • 171 posts
Wasnt Siu posting a colored picture for valentines day? And he did that whole contest on twitter or something? Did that ever finish?

herehu.jpg

(If you notice someone missing, please let me know!)

Laure

*Yawn* Hello...*Naps*

Imperator

Imperator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,501 posts
  • LocationIn the battlefield.

Wasnt Siu posting a colored picture for valentines day? And he did that whole contest on twitter or something? Did that ever finish?

Well, I guess both Baam's and Koon's picture won. I think it was either posted in his twitter, I think there was a specific thread for this.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

Found nothing about that....

I am beginning to suspect SIU simply made that event up to draw Xia Xia full color pic...

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts
SIU posted a new image 18 hours ago:

Spoiler

The tweet says something about the image looking better on the screen. I can't make much of it though.

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

Eris Pyre

Eris Pyre

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
Hatsu is so pretty!

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts

SIU posted a new image 18 hours ago:

Spoiler

The tweet says something about the image looking better on the screen. I can't make much of it though.

I will change my avatar when the next chapter comes out :wub:

ps. I am pretty sure you got it right, since SIU seems to be taking photos from his phone... And quality kinda sucks :D

Fishcake

Fishcake

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationLost in the forest of the 77th floor
Is it me or does that look like a screen shot from a show...like an anime or something O_O;
It seems too good to be from the webcomic itself..Gah here I go with my wishful thinking again. If it's something animated I'll just about die. ;A;
Oh but then I notice a small line at the bottom..darnit I think it is something just from the chapter. xD

IU Republic

IU Republic

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Location2F Evankhell - trying to fill up my friend sheet
We all know SIU can draw if he wants to (eg Maplestory x TOG). It's probably an advert for Naver.

2011211131_zps1d3b4278.gif

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts
I thought it was a panel from new chapter^^
He sometimes shares panels from upcoming chapter(I remember him sharing a Yu Han sung panel on me2day). But it might be another project, too.

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts
I too think it is from the new chapter. Why would SIU draw such good thing otherwise. :D

By the way, SIU posted on his twitter 10h ago that he hasn't drawn the promised Valentine illustrations because "it seems somehow difficult these days" due to his wrist's poor condition. But he hasn't forgotten about them!

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

Fearless

Fearless

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 403 posts
  • LocationEngland
His wrists have poor condition?!? We can't have that! The best docters to SIU now!

"I wonder if the full stop key on your keyboard is broken." ~ A friend of mine
“Who am I? Well I’m just a passing traveller.” ~ Passing traveller

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

His wrists have poor condition?!? We can't have that! The best docters to SIU now!

I will get Dr. House!

kfi6l.jpg

Veice

Veice

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 452 posts
I really really hope SIU stays healthy and his wrists get in better condition soon. My life depends on his well being.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Sizel

Sizel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 317 posts

New images on the blog twitter.

Spoiler

Edited by Sizel, 23 March 2013 - 06:04 PM.

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts

Amazing! Is he foreshadowing some sort of betrayal or at least some sort of animosity between Kun and Wangnan?

Also, hopefully that's a sign of his good health! I doubt he would draw three sketches if his wrist was in bad condition.

Edited by 101010, 23 March 2013 - 06:15 PM.

Lanfear

Lanfear

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationFanfiction.net

Aww that's Yuri right? She's so cute *~*

tumblr_oj88tuwaZo1qh0pg6o1_250.gif

Sigrún Mercy

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

New images on the blog twitter.

Spoiler

Possessiveness over Baam?! His identity of Wangnan as Prince of Zahard the Red Light District revealed?! "Don't get so close, I don't trust you."?! Or a simple "Baam needs only one best friend" ?!

SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!!!!S!!!

kfi6l.jpg