Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[RP] Draco's castle

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1795 replies to this topic

nevernown

nevernown

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • Location-1x378DE022

He looked around, completely confused...

@Anyone

Hey... HEY... what's going on, first I fall unconsious and then I wake up in the middle of... of a war?

Sinking into the stance he had learned from his old master, he prepared his five senses to adjust to combat. The wildcat-stance was a good quick defensive stance, he would have to use it to counter quickly when attacked.

Then he saw the mayor, calling forth Shadow creatures from beyond what he knew.

"well, even after all the research into powers and stuff, she still knows how to surprise me..." he thought.

He was at a slight disadvantage here, he knew. The only strong ally he saw was the Mayor, at least... she seemed to be an ally for now.

But the mayor used powers, so he couldn't ask for her protection. However, the armed men rushing in... it wasn't clear if they were power users to him, so he didn't know if he could guard effectively.

Then he remembered his task, his important job of what he had been proud of when he first got it.

He shouted to the bystanders

@Anyone

Civillians get behind me and run away as fast as you can!

He was the police chef after all.

If he had to pick anyone's side, then he would pick the side of the civillians.

"I just hope they don't aim for me, that could get nasty..." He added to his quick thoughts.

He cought sight of the mayor once again before darkness fell, saw her struggle...

"I'll break that imagination... I'll shatter his powers, I can do it..."

N. let out a surprised yelp.

"His arm send thoughts to his head..." he realized this, but it was almost unbelievable. But, he adapted quickly.

"show me what you got, creation of mine..."

The arm was enfluged in some static shockwaves and a dagger made completely out of realized brainwaves shot forward, propelling at where he thought was the enemy...

And slammed into the ground at the feet of the mayor.

"What the?"

"Sorry 'bout that, this is a first for me too, y'know"

The arm crackled a bit and shifted trough a few states of electromagnetic affliction.

"And it seems you'll be out of imagine breaker for the next five minutes, sorry"

And with his new-found - and lost - power, he prepared to make his stand, protecting any civilians that might still be here.

Professional Titles, granted by forum-members: Hobbit, Wordsmith, Weirdo, Creep, Reachable Height, DJ, Bishie, Beautiful Poet, Professor, Dutchie-Boy, Writer, Pervy-Sage, Cookie, "Teia: Oh gosh", Geeky boy, Traitor, Stalker (more to be expected)

gkq0.png

Creativity
- Thoughts
- SoundCloud

Imnostrong

Imnostrong

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • LocationUnder the Big Blue Sky
Things are happening too fast at the cemetery. A strange man went up and stabbed Maia right into the chest. The ground trembled and the dragon roared. He noticed Geo running to the underground bunker with a child on his shoulder and a lady accompanying him. And then, the graveyard was flooded with armed men, dozens of them. Panic scream heard throughout the graveyard. And the man he's been carrying around has awoken, began to evacuate the locals, and engaging combat almost at the same time

Caught in the confusion

th_171.gif Iam stood there....
th_92.gif with a blank face.....

With things as they are Batotia City will perish before anyone could do anything about it. And then he saw Geo's figure, Alone, with six wings came out in the same color as darkness and light swirled faintly around him. He somehow knew, this wouldn't end pretty. 

Edited by imnosaint, 25 March 2013 - 11:12 AM.

Time Of Peace

rsz_1rsz_42012-11-20-542467_zps5pecouhb.

Kōtei

Kōtei

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 281 posts
  • LocationAt the door before the final boss.

Tanmei was picked up by a Tender as it was commanded to evacuate the people present at the graveyard. He then used teleportation to go back to the graveyard in an instant. When he arrived he was surprised that Maia had been stabbed by a man with a mask, Geo in his chaotic form, A person who was in a stance like a tiger prowling, and the opponent's army who surrounded the whole vicinity. He knew that the one who subdued Maia is a person with formidable power as it was a foolhearted move if you tried to subdue her if you were weak. Seeing as they were at a disadvantage, Tanmei then mumbled to himself "Limitation Release" and conjured up chains coated with energy to bind down the enemies present. Even a power user will have a hard time breaking free of those bonds. He then spoke "I came to crash this party"

Edited by Tanmei no Hanabi, 25 March 2013 - 10:29 AM.

271348800_640.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

~" Batoto Family|War of Batoto|Random Thoughts|"~

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

"Nothing will stand in my way..." Geo walked slowly as the sidewalk warped a little due to the gravity he was emitting. He was sane, give or take, but he was in control. He looked at the army of the attackers, he raised an eyebrow. "​No casualties..." The swirling light and darkness formed into solid pellets and hit the attackers, it's strong enough to knock them out, but not enough to kill them. He bind the unconscious attackers with light and darkness and left them there. "This time, with style." he muttered as he jumped at the sky and flew slightly up the sky. He took out his two guns and shot many other soldiers as he flipped backwards. The bullets of light hit them in the chest and then wrapped them; they were encased in light. There were more people, Geo became a little too arrogant and released his guns back into light and darkness. "I can take them one with my bare hands... and my marking on my right hand..." The marking on his right hand glowed and he picked a large rock and crushed it, he smiled, "Bring it on." 

Edited by Geocrusher, 25 March 2013 - 11:24 PM.

Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself.

Memento Mori - Remember to Die.

Grunts

Grunts

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • LocationThe Organization HQ

At the sound of the gun shot, thousands of armed men with cloaks with belts with what seemed like trancievers coming ouy of them, responding to their bosses beckoning, came out of nowhere from all sides of the area surrounding the grave yard. With the first wave launching a barrage of magical attacks at the enemy forces as another wave came from the side dropping sensor grenades all over the ground before falling back as the first wave continue their relentless magical attacks keeping the enemies forces at bay. The Grunts, unknowing that they were mere bait....Fodder for Tanmei and Geo as the real strike teams haunted their true targets.

As some of the grunts fell back they were blindsided from a strange man who seemingly binded them down by using what seemed to be chains made of energy, struggling to get free as they attemped to snap the grip of the chain. Undeterred, wave after wave continued their brutal attack by cutting down whoever got in their way, whether it be the fleeing civilians or the enemy. As more charged forward a few more were taken out by a man wearing a strange mask with what seemed like light and dark shaded pellets, undeterred, they focused magical attacks at the mans arms and legs. As the man muttered something, he jumped up into the sky, flying slightly upwards as he took out 2 guns and unleashed a barrage of bullets into a number of the grunts in the chest with bullets of light, encasing them in light, as he flipped backwards. As more surrounded the masked man, the man, seemingly too confident, put away his guns as his right handed started glowing as he picked up a large boulder and crushed it with ease.

With a grin, a grunt in the front yelled "Heh, NOW!!" as 4 of the grunts took out Viles, filled with some kind of chemical agent, from their cloaks and lunged at Geo grabbing a hold of his arms and legs with each snapping off the tops of the viles with their mouths as acids gets poured all over theirs and geos body. With a wave from one of the bigger grunts, charged another grunt, who was strapped with explosives, leapt at geo and activated the explosives causing a massive explosion that took out a number of grunts as well as others in the area who were unable to escape.

In another scene, at the same moment of the explosion, a grunt ran up the hill near by and kneeled downas he delievered a report of the situation to a woman on-looking the whole event.

"Commander, everything went as instructed and they were able to get in close and activated the charges. We were unable to confirm if the target was taken out in the blast."

"Really now? Hmph, well can't be helped."

Taking a deep breath, she turned around to instruct her troops...

"Well now...With that, It's time for me to get started."

tumblr_mjkhu7ihJG1s7949ho1_500.png

Edited by Grunts, 26 March 2013 - 08:18 AM.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

X, who was crouched down on top of the hill as her gaze was fixed on Ashax as he was walking through the crowd, heading towards the direction Maia was located.

Mhm, I see. So that's what he's planning, i've totally forgotten about the overgrown eye sore that keeps howling and thrashing about. If we were able to take her....It would definitely make things less troublesome...

Looking on as black gloves appears on Ashax's hands as he closes in on Maia before grabbing her neck with his right arm as he whispered something to her as he summoned a dagger it plunged it into her chest as the blade starts giving of these dark colored electric cackles seemingly draining her of her strength/energy. Cringing at the sight, she watches as Maia's face as shock took hold as tears trickled down her face as her rage was building.

Closing her eyes...

This is...this is necessary...We must do this...We must...

As she opened her eyes again, another blade was at her throat as Ashax took out his revolver with his left hand and lifted it up towards the sky before pulling the trigger.

The signal...so it begins...

As the sound of the shot echoed, within an instant, thousands of the orginizations men came out of nowhere surrounding and flooding the grave yard as they charged into battle.

Heh, ashax planned ahead didn't he?

Seeing the appearence of 2 men onto the battlefield as they started to engaged the orginization's troops, she grabbed her binoculars and to take a better look only to find a familar face.

"Him...Why...That bastard...! What in the hell is he doing here?!?"

Smacking the bincoulars onto the ground with rage taking over, she gripped tightly onto the bincoculars as the lens cracked. Waving to one of her charges, she whispers something into his ear as he stood up straight and saluted,

"Right away commander!"

As the man then ran down hill with several others as they headed straight for groups of other grunts down in the graveyard.

tumblr_mj69rbfRqr1rt4auko1_500.jpg

Grinding her teeth trying to calm down, she continues to overlook the battle awaiting a report from her charge as a big bright light on the battlefield as a big shock wave shook the scene.

Hmm...so it's done.

As she looked on, her subordinate returned running up the hill as he quickly kneeled down and delievered his report.

"Commander, everything went as instructed and they were able to get in close and activated the charges. We were unable to confirm if the target was taken out in the blast."

Oh, So they were able to confirm it going off but not if it got him....

Gripping hard on her cloak, her grip eased up as a calmer expression came about on her face.

"Really now? Hmph, well can't be helped."

Taking a deep breath, she turned around to instruct her troops...

"Well now...With that, It's time for me to get started."

tumblr_mjimcaYKdJ1s1cvy3o3_250.gif

With a wave of her hand she shouts out an order to her troops.

"We're heading out!! Remember the plan!! Prepare your explosives and lay them out as discussed beforehand. We are to get Inumori's body at all costs!!  Failure will not be tolerated!!!

With another wave of her hand, she lead them all down the hill.

tumblr_mjinmuRkPW1s1cvy3o1_500.gif

Stopping at the foot of the hill, she starts to focus her chakra/energy as she formed a familiar hand sign.

As a bright glow surrounded her creating a wind like barrier of energy around her as she chanted...

"Transformation RELEASE!!!"

As the wind-like energy barrier started to subside a familar lock of blue hair could be seen.

tumblr_mgyo8eocZ21s3r0ydo1_500.png

"There, with the infiltration successful and Preperations for battle are now complete, it's time to for us to arrive onto the scene."

As they charged towards the battle, her soldiers immediately went after the tenders legs by trying to slow them down with their magic as she ordered more highly trained soldiers to rush in as they slam more pocket mines all over the tenders legs as they continued to make a hole through them as they charged towards the area where Inumori's body was kept.

"You put your faith and trust in a group of sick bastards who will stop at nothing to gain power..."

[........................]

"For what? Because you think you're special to them? Ha!"

Starting to clench her fists....

"You're just another one of their lab rats, X."

"They aren't the people you think they are. They're twisted and evil, and they're just using you. Again and again."

With rage building back up, she bit into her lips again as blood trickled down as she took a deep breathed as she calmed herself down.

Not now...I can't deal with this now. I can't....I Musn't... I- I MUST'NT FAIL!!

Putting her hand to her ear piece she ordered,

"Caught sight of the bishop guardian yet!?"

Before getting ready for another attack.

tumblr_mg6m2nNeUf1r6ylvyo1_500.gif

Edited by I-Am-X, 26 March 2013 - 08:16 AM.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Tender

Tender

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 0 posts

There was nothing to be done about the losses. Hundreds of civilians were killed in a matter of minutes and there just weren't enough Tenders to save them all. They generated walls to shield the citizens they could reach and rushed them underground as quickly as they could as many at a time as possible. Soon they realized that the only way to save this many was to destroy the enemy. The Tenders began to kill.

Slowed down by bullets and magic attacks they forged through the enemy lines. For every footman fool enough to approach a spear, for any at range a hail of arrows. The sheer number was overwhelming, but Tenders are tough and don't go down easy. The explosions took their toll however. Several dozen Tenders had lost their power and stopped healing. The were falling to the enemy one by one. But then the Guardians arrived.

The Guardians had kept priority on the civilians and shielded many of the thousands on their way below ground but now they arrived at their Maker's grave. A Bishop took over and started giving orders to the remaining Tenders. Two of the remaining Rooks and almost all the Knights took the fight to the enemy. What they did could be described as nothing less than monstrous. The Bishop giving orders began to flood the area with toxin and enchant the living Tenders with heightened strength. As enemies began falling to the ever-deadlier air the Knights showed for the first time how shockingly far above the average Tender a Guardian was. Hundreds of soldiers fell to each Knight in a matter of minutes with every graceful step across the battlefield dredging out more of their enemies' blood while their own injuries healed rapidly. The Rooks slaughtered with nightmarish efficacy and waded through the corpses virtually unscathed. Suicide troops splashed helplessly against their onslaught. As every spell bounced harmlessly off each Guardian a growing sense of dread finally had time to sink into the minds of every fool waiting for a turn to die.

Inside the Hollow the remaining Bishop and the pair of Knights could no longer wait. The Bishop strengthened and hastened the two Knights as far as could be done and went with them to where Maia and Ashax were. The Bishop raised a hand and pointed at a pair of Maia's Shadow Guardians. The Knights rushed forth with their new blinding speed and crashed right into the massive burning Shadows.

The beings fused and forged two new Black Phantom Knights. tumblr_lqfzbuxEMz1qbv5izo1_500.jpg

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

The mask did something. It gave Geo armour of light that he even noticed. He was lucky to survive the acids the grunts poured on him, but he noticed men strapped to the teeth with explosives running up to him. "This isn't even fair... oh well..." The grunts triggered the explosions, and Geo quickly tried to cover himself with the wings to protect himself from the explosion.

Most of the grunts were wiped out by their own men, and Geo was badly hurt, and he was more angrier then ever. He stood up, his mask was broken again, revealing only one of his eyes. His eyes was burning crimson as light emitted out of his eye. His wings was ripped off, and only had two wings left, clothes torn and tattered, his armour broken to pieces.An aura enveloped around him; it was encasing him like a cocoon in the sky. It started sucking the light and darkness as it pulsated violently. "I have a favour, Demon and Angel." He asked in his mind. "We hear you, Geo," the angel replied. "Just this once, help me out here."  It was silence for a little while. "I think the Arid Plains is safe enough for us to come... now let me crack some skulls..." Geo laughed a little. "Go ahead, Demon, just save the civilians."

Clouds formed into the sky, blocking the sun. A light pulsed through the clouds and two beams fell to the sky near Geo. In two craters, The Demon and The Angel stood up in with their armour and weapons. The cocoon cracked open, revealing Geo wearing clothes like the reaper, his crimson eye glowed through the darkness of the hood. He created a scythe, and commanded The Angel and Demon to be careful while taking out the Grunts. "Don't worry," The Demon said, "We can only die if you die." Geo nodded and ran to Maia. 

Edited by Geocrusher, 26 March 2013 - 07:49 PM.

Kōtei

Kōtei

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 281 posts
  • LocationAt the door before the final boss.

As Tanmei witnessed the ignorance of the importance of life by the grunts little by little Tanmei's bad personality of Sadism surfaced once more after years and years of calming. His voice echoed throughout " Kuhahaha. Interesting very interesting! I guess you don't mind if I go slaughter the lot of you! ". Tanmei then conjured up numerous swords made out of energy & took out his customized dual guns.He then mercilessly impaled the grunts with the swords by command & shoot bursts of energy through the guns. As the grunts writhe in pain a creepy smile and laugh came from Tanmei and said " More. Suffer and Feel Despair. Your pain and damnation is my pleasure Kuhahahah " as he continued to slaughter the grunts.

271348800_640.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

~" Batoto Family|War of Batoto|Random Thoughts|"~

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

Geo rushed towards where Maia was, and where the body of Inumori was laid. Grunts tried to shoot Geo down, only to notice that the bullets were passing through his ghastly body and not even harming Geo a bit. I need to watch out for my head... just one shot... He thought as he sliced through numerous amounts of grunts, stealing there energy within; leaving his path full of complete drained and pale soldiers who are collapsed and alive. He looked around, and he noticed the ninja-lady from when he was berserk. Knowing that she is part of the attack his eyes glowed more with hate and zoomed to her. 

He reached her and gave her a murderous smile with his eye glowing crimson, it was penetrating through her soul. The cloak of darkness rattled full of holes covered his face and body. Inside the cloak was all darkness, and the eye and the smile was the only thing showing. Geo imitated The Devils voice to scare her more. "Miss me? You know that your energy was simply... Delicious...." Geo took out the scythe and the shadows from the scythe looked like it was reaching at her.

Tance

Tance

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationHell

The battle was gruesome; blood running in crimson rivers over the ground. Bodies were everywhere, the dead and dying laying there in pools of blood and torn limbs. The sky was filled with the sounds of combat, and a single pair of ice blue eyes watched for only a moment longer as Geo rushed towards Ashax and Maia, then towards X. The sound of steel hissing as it was released from its casing whispered through the air, and she emerged.

Her long silver hair blew lightly in the wind as she stood in front of Ashax and Maia for the span of a moment, allowing the man with the scythe to draw closer before she charged forth in nearly a blur, the only sound was the whoosh of air as she sped forward. She locked onto her prey, and a cold, deadly smile passed over her pale lips. She dropped down and slid forward in a crouch, avoiding the reach of one of the Tenders, as she closed the distance on Geo.

Her katana slashed through the air in a quick upward arc, the blade hissing its way up Geo's body as it sought out his flesh, and blocked his scythe attack and she continued sliding forward until she was behind him. The attack came again as she drove up, the blade slicing downwards along his back. Again there was a smile, cold and calculating as she slid around Geo, her blade slicing at him relentlessly, forcing him to turn away from Ashax, Maia and X, and focus his attention on her deadly attack.

She spun around and down, lashing out at Geo's thighs. Though none of her attacks were meant to kill, she put enough force behind it to keep his attention focused solely on her, which was her every intention. She stood slowly, her icy stare locked onto Geo's face as she held the katana at her side. "Your next foe is me, winged one." Those venomous words were all she spoke as she waited for his next move, though she still kept part of her focus on X, who was now making her way, oh so freaking slowly, towards Inumori's body, now encased in a massive freaking tree.

Edited by Existance, 28 March 2013 - 12:37 AM.

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

A strange woman appeared with his silver hair sliced at Geo, even though it barely hit him as it simply just pasted through him. Geo looked away from X and saw her, giving X the time to escape. Geo's emotions calmed down and the cloak disappeared into the atmosphere and he was vulnerable again. His tattered clothes, and broken mask, and what is left of his wings was there. Her stare was ice cold, either that made Geo complete shocked or somewhat captivated. "Your next foe is me, winged one." She spoke as she waited for Geo's next move. Geo removed his shirt, since it wouldn't be much help or even clothe him since it was already damaged enough and wouldn't really cover his body. He then proceeded to close his eyes and asked for The Demon and Angel to come to him and stay close; just in case he is in trouble. 

Particles of light fixed his mask and made it whole again. The mask proceeded to make his veins glow with dim light, making him stronger. His wings regrew back to it's normal color. Armor of light protected his whole body, and Geo summoned two gunblades out of hardened light. 

He looked at the woman and spoke to her, "Nice to meet you, I am Geo... and you are going to make this my deathbed... are you?" He clapped once and he flew up and fired his gunblades. 

Edited by Geocrusher, 28 March 2013 - 01:24 AM.

Tance

Tance

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationHell

Tance jumped backwards, the katana a blur as she tried to block as many of the bullets as she could with one hand, while the other reached down and pulled out five throwing knives. With as much strength as she could muster she threw them at Geo, then, using one of Ashax's grunts as a springboard she launched herself into the air at him. As she drew closer, she threw more skeans at him, keeping him distracted as she launched her second attack, this one more ferocious than the last.

Her eyes emitted a slightly redish glow as she activated the infrared, searching over his body for weak spots, trying to find the best advantage for herself. She attacked him in a flurry of movements before she dropped back to the ground in a crouch. Again, her ice cold stare sought him out, fixating on him like a deadly viper.  "Come down here, Winged One, and we shall see if this place becomes your deathbed." Again her voice was harsh, emotionless, yet still filled with venom.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

"Miss me? You know that your energy was simply... Delicious...."

Annoyed

"Don't make me laugh, you diluted fool-"

As Geo took out his scythe and ready to attack, X, stared on unmoved by the action as if daring him to attack as she slowly moved her hand into her cloak to reach for something in her pocket.

mqdefault_zps9222136c.jpg

Just as she was about to take the object out, out of nowhere, a katana made its way up geos body and blocked his scythe attack.

Hmm?

X, checking to see who interfered this time, caught a glimpse of familar silver hair which added to her list of annoyances on the day.

tumblr_mgwqhqhkxT1rgk7g7o1_500.jpg

Remembering the little exchange of whispering between ashax and existance made her even more irritated

So he had her keep an eye on me, huh? How loathsome...

With geo distracted X can now take off at full speed now that another dangerous opponent has been held off. With another wave of her hand, her squad took off as she motioned towards the area where Ashax, Maia and Inumori's body is located before briefly stopping and looks back at the fight.

tumblr_mgwqhqhkxT1rgk7g7o1_500.jpg

That bitch, I won't forget this.

With a cold smile she turned back around and took off at full speed, blazing through the battlefield as she closed in onto the location.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

She dodged Geo's bullet hell and got closer to him and attacked more ferociously than the last attack she did. The attack did a number on Geo's strength, but he tried to ignore the pain. Tance landed back to the ground and stared through Geo, and she exclaimed with a harsh emotionless tone, "Come down here, Winged One, and we shall see if this place becomes your deathbed." Geo floated down and he sighed. He scratched the back of his head a little. "That's very harsh of you, and I prefer The Masked One.... or the markedchaos." He concentrated his power to make his body full of light, making his body seem like it's not even solid anymore. 

Imnostrong

Imnostrong

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 97 posts

th_92.gif .......

th_181.gif "What the hell?"

th_180.gif "No no no... no no no no no no.... this can't be happening"

As Iam saw the citizen get butchered one by one in front of his eyes...

th_195.gif "BRUTE STRENGTH IS ENOUGH FOR THE LIKES OF YOU" as Iam punched one of the grunts that came invading the graveyard

th_37.gif "COME ON, COME AT ME ALL OF YOU!"

punch2.giffromabove.gif........  

disapointed.gif "It seems that brute strength alone is not enough"

die.gif "If only my power doesn't have that kind of weakness, It's gonna be peace of cake to defending this place"

hoc.gif "Well nothing you could do bout it, now we have to think up some plan. What, where, and who? But first I need a place to hide"

Time Of Peace

Grunts

Grunts

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • LocationThe Organization HQ

Wave after wave of grunts came full force at the tenders with explosion after explosion going through whatever means it took too wittle down the numbers of remaining tenders. As the losses mounted the tenders changed tactics and began to kill, impaling grunt after grunt with spears and arrows. The grunts might be the weakest in the organization's ranks but they key advantage they have is the number of them. Despite the great losses, the grunts pressed on undeterred, overwhelming the tenders with their sheer numbers driven by the false promises of power of the organization. Tough as the tenders were, the sheer number of the grunts and the explosions cut their numbers down.

Just when things were looking up for the grunts, the guardians finally arrived on the scene as they started to flood the area with a deadly toxin and strengthened the remaining tenders. Most succumbing quickly to the toxic air, the ones still standing were massacred in mass amounts by the guardians as they struggled and failed to even damage the guardians as their own injuries began to heal. As fear settled into their minds after the relentless slaughter, slowly but surely, some found themselves frozen on the battlefield as they were cut down. Realizing the magic attacks aren't working they started to active the high explosive bombs under their cloaks as they charged at full speed at the guardians in waves, in a desperate attempt to take down the guardians.

Meanwhile at the battle site with geo, the grunts relentlessly went after geo charging in detonating their high explosive suicide bombs, one after the other badly hurting geo as well getting some of his wings and shattering armour. Despite this, a strange aura appeared encasing him like a cocoon as 2 mysterious armoured and weaponized beings appeared in crators caused by 2 beams of light. As the cocoon cracked open Geo appeared entirely different in an outfit resembling that of a reaper and a crimson eye that glowed out of the darkness of his hood as said something to the two beings before taking off. Confused, the grunts shrugged as they charged in, explosives and all.

While a number of the grunts confronted the 2 beings, others followed after geo trying to shoot him down in sky with whatever they can in order to bring him down as their bullets whizzed through him as geo sliced right through them stealing the grunts energy leaving them pale and lifeless on the ground but still alive.

Several moments after Tance came in and stopped Geo's attack on their commander, and on route to the battle field to where Ashax and Maia were located, on orders from X, detonated the explosives on the lifeless grunts that remained alive on the battlefield to ensure none of them remained alive to be captured.

Meanwhile in the battle with tanmei, the grunts continued their suicidal bomb run, showing no signs of slowing down, and charged right at tanmei.

Somewhere in the graveyard...

"BRUTE STRENGTH IS ENOUGH FOR THE LIKES OF YOU" the man yelled as he punched one of the grunts with all his strength.

"COME ON, COME AT ME ALL OF YOU!"

The grunt, just staring at the man while the man sat there posturing, the grunt got up and knocked him to the ground.

While the man started talking to himself, another grunt came along and decided to chase the man

Imnostrong

Imnostrong

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 97 posts

whaaat2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625 "whoa no time to think"

crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 "SOMEONE, ANYONE...... HELP ME!!!!!" crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 as Iam chased by the grunts

Time Of Peace

ashax

ashax

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 468 posts
  • LocationTrying to be right behind you

[Ugh...] Ashax's groaned and his vision blurs from mental fatigue.

-We've talked about this before, drawing power from the dark being to call and control a lot of those things at once will be tough for your body-

Ashax remembers his conversation with Axe. It was held when he was on his way to the graveyard. The talk was about the effects of the progression of the corruption.
While most of the organization's grunts are normal human who received basic training from the organization, a quarter of the "army of grunts" that assaults the funeral are "Lesser Dark Beings" which are under control of Ashax's mind. Lesser Dark Beings, mostly mindless, are creatures that will attack any living beings in it's sight. Ashax is able to call and control them by using the power of the dark being that he's slowly becoming.

Some of the grunts that came in and assault the tenders and the people who are likely cause the operation to fail are dead

[Well, at least with most of the lesser dark beings dead, I don't need to focus most of my power on controlling them]
With his vision restored, Ashax tries to make sense of his surrounding. A few people approached him seemingly intent to free Maia from his hands.

One of them approaches Ashax at great speed. It looks like a supernatural being with wings of a demon and an angel on his back.

[A hybrid? I thought the organization is the only one capable of making them... Unless, maybe this one is a very rare case of a natural hybrid...]

Ashax looks on as Tance starts fighting the hybrid and X starts to make her way towards Inumori's body.
[Tance is doing a good job at fighting that hybrid... I hope X can get Inumori's body soon, so that I can start my escape from here]

Ashax turns around to where Inumori's body is rested and notice three guardians, who was inside the hollow where Inumori's body rests, starts to rush towards his location. Two of the guardians stopped for a brief moment and fused with Maia's shadow beings. The product of the fusion of the two is a powerful being called Phantom Knights.

As he's slowly being cornered by his enemies, Ashax asks the existences inside him for suggestions.

[The situation just turned from bad to worse. Oscar, Axe what would you do if you're in my spot?]
-I would simply borrow the power of the dark being and... Kill them all-
[Hmmm... Oscar?]
=I would knock out the hostage, making them unconscious so that it's easy move around by carrying her and starts running. Prolonging the deadlock will only increase the chances that they will discover that your intention is not to kill the hostage, but only trying to divert their attention from the true objective of the operation.=
[Right... Let's go with that]

Ashax take his right hand away from Maia's neck and with the hilt of the dagger in his hand, he hits Maia at the back of her head to knock her out. Ashax then carries her on his shoulder. He then stabs the second dagger into his body and starts to transfer energy from him into the gloves.
[Axe, darkmetal short sword]
The dagger that was embedded in Maia's chest and Ashax's body disappears and in Ashax's right hand appears a short sword.

"Thanks for the party guys, sorry for leaving this early. But I already have what I wanted" Ashax boldly announces his escape. He bluffed on the last part so that most of his enemies will think that Maia is the target. The short sword dimly glows as it expends the energy stored in the gloves to increase Ashax's agility.

nevernown

nevernown

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • Location-1x378DE022

So many things were happening... But he had to keep peace of mind.

Something faint lingered in his mind, A past once lost. He had felt it's whispering when he lay unconsious. The two sides he had, light and darkness.

He stepped aside to avoid the first grunt and Smashed trough the armor of the second one, crushing his heart.

@lam

lam, stay safe, I'll be there in a moment...

Even though his imagine breaker had disappeared, his robotic arm was still the highest quality alloy, with some fancy nano-hydraulics.

"more than enough for these grunts" he thought

and when he saw the battle that Geo and his superfast opponent had, he added some more thoughts to this

"well, that might be too much for me to handle..."

he remembered vaguely the parameters and speed that he had, somehow a part of his eprson knew that he could actually match that speed for a few seconds...

"rubbish thoughts... why now?"

He confused himself... He didn't have time for this

@Anyone

Screw this, for now I'll just fight.

He rushed forward, using the dead grunt as a battering ram to shove the rest apart.

Arriving at lam's side, he saw that he was still alive and kicking,

@lam

hey, if anywhere near possible...

he blocked another grunt and broke it's arm while doing so.

@lam

as I was saying, run or get a weapon. You can...

he broke off as he thought that saw the mayor getting abducted, but the darkness made it hard to see.

@lam

things get ugly here, maybe you can get Duck's rider-suit from my workshop...

Then he was too busy fending off the grunts that kept coming.

Up, Left, Left, Down, Behind, Turn, Left and Right together...

Was there anything he could do besides protecting lam?

Professional Titles, granted by forum-members: Hobbit, Wordsmith, Weirdo, Creep, Reachable Height, DJ, Bishie, Beautiful Poet, Professor, Dutchie-Boy, Writer, Pervy-Sage, Cookie, "Teia: Oh gosh", Geeky boy, Traitor, Stalker (more to be expected)

gkq0.png

Creativity
- Thoughts
- SoundCloud