Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
Ch 79. is up. Happy MLK weekend!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hmmm, it's not showing in the chapters terrytree, though it is showing as a "recent update" on my follows list.......it's kind of like when a scanlator has a time delay on their release..........though it might be a site problem, there were some "image server" problems earlier......

Tn7HA0h.png

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
Huh, there's usually a delay between when I upload, and it becomes available to the general public.

If it's still not up in few hours, I guess I could just re-upload.

Genboke

Genboke

Potato

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationInside vanilla ice~

Thanks terrytree!!! ^.^

Very harsh and tearful JungJihoon transformation u.u' Because of my lack of knowledge on this matter, about personalities disorders and all that, i don't know what to said, or what to think, but it seems to be a very painful issue for someone who have to go through all this to identify him/herself with his/her true nature.

And so unpredictable, but i must admit Yoosung was so accurate to stop Jooha from reaching Jihoon/Moolbyung, if not i think it'd be very painful for Jihoon to suddenly face Jooha like this, i think it sooner or later they have to talk and fix things, but in the meantime let's see what help could bring Yoosung to the situation, watching how he chatted along so well with Jihoon, maybe he could make things work out in a non-akward-way :P

I laughed a lot with that Chuseok special... very funny! ^.^

tumblr_n3ceyv5wyg1t8slm6o2_250.giftumblr_n3ceyv5wyg1t8slm6o4_250.gif

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
Ook. I think it's been fixed. Ch. 79 is up now.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Wow, another great chapter. Funny and sad at the same time, really good stuff. So, it looked like there at the end we were going to hear Jooha's recollections of her time after Moolbyung disappeared. Should be very interesting, apparently she had an idea of just what the problem actually was a long time ago.

Tn7HA0h.png

Genboke

Genboke

Potato

• Members
  • 177 posts
OMG i laughed like crazy with the newest update! :'D The running-cellphones-akward Joonhyun call was hilarious!!!... >.< You work really fast terrytree, thanks for that superspeed update! ;P

Yoosung is starting to get on the likable side of my mind :) he's doing funny stuff (i like that!) and without him wanting (maybe?), but he's also helping a lot various people here: Jooha & Jihoon and Rose is starting to get so well with him (?) ...but i don't picture them together at all, but is good Yoosung is starting to get friendly.

Should be very interesting, apparently she had an idea of just what the problem actually was a long time ago.

Yeah at the end, she totally guessed for a transexual problem and apparently she do some research about it. I'm amazed of how good friend Jooha is, like chasing after Jihoon, like in some way she accepted her friend as she is now, no matter what she still wants to support her and care for her/him. This story brings, to people who doesn't know anything about this stuff (transexuals, gay, lesbian) a way to see their lives on an specific point of view (the author's) and try to comprehend a little about them, to see the human side of them and just to accept them and love them (well for me it is). :)

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
Ch 80. is up!

I'll be traveling till next week.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Awesome, thanks a lot terrytree!!

Great new chapter, looks like Mool Byung showed up.........guess we'll see what's up with that in the next chapter.

On a side note, I'm really starting to dislike Yoonsung......he's one of those people who've swung all the way over to the opposite extreme. It's the view point that anybody that doesn't accept, understand and say the right things, and immediately, concerning gay or trans issues is automatically a horrible person. Kind of the polar opposite of a homophobe...........but really no better, an extremist is still an extremist, whichever side they're on. It invariably comes down to bullying and animosity and unreasonable demands and actions.........just like Yoonsung is being. It's the thing his sister is so concerned about, and its why he has no friends.

Just look at how he speaks to Jooha........he doesn't even know her or have the first clue about how she feels but he's done nothing but bad mouth her and act like there's no way she could understand the situation as well as he does. That's the extremist in him coming out.

Edited by svines85, 24 January 2013 - 03:41 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
oh, i laughed at the end of this chapter. maybe a little cruel, but it's so funny to see the lengths jihoon goes to in order to meet an old friend safely. looks like he's about to puke there. that's just too cute, i hope the two waiting will handle it well.

Very harsh and tearful JungJihoon transformation u.u' Because of my lack of knowledge on this matter, about personalities disorders and all that, i don't know what to said, or what to think, but it seems to be a very painful issue for someone who have to go through all this to identify him/herself with his/her true nature.

despite the condition being listed as a mental disorder, i doubt it belongs there any more than homosexuality did. it's not something that can be cured with therapy or fixed with some magical pills or anything. as for the causes, they seem to find more evidence for it being physiological, and counter evidence for older theories of psychological causes
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Genboke

Genboke

Potato

• Members
  • 177 posts

despite the condition being listed as a mental disorder, i doubt it belongs there any more than homosexuality did. it's not something that can be cured with therapy or fixed with some magical pills or anything. as for the causes, they seem to find more evidence for it being physiological, and counter evidence for older theories of psychological causes

Sounds as difficult as how to handle a hermaphrodyte newborn, half women half men or viceversa, but the real thing is happening on his mind more than their bodies. Like a state of mind, i don't know this is getting complicated, and i don't have the necessary studies to handle the topic :P

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

Sounds as difficult as how to handle a hermaphrodyte newborn, half women half men or viceversa, but the real thing is happening on his mind more than their bodies. Like a state of mind, i don't know this is getting complicated, and i don't have the necessary studies to handle the topic :P

hermaphrodite is now called intersex, pretty important to remember so you can avoid offending intersex people unnecessarily. and you're right that it's just as complicated. in some cases an intersex condition won't be discovered until the child reaches puberty, and one notices that the internal reproductive organs don't correspond to the external ones. but these are much easier to prove than in a person where it's the brain that has developed characteristics of the opposite sex of what the body is. especially since the only part of the brain where this difference is easy to see is one that can't be measured while the person is alive.
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Genboke

Genboke

Potato

• Members
  • 177 posts

hermaphrodite is now called intersex, pretty important to remember so you can avoid offending intersex people unnecessarily. and you're right that it's just as complicated. in some cases an intersex condition won't be discovered until the child reaches puberty, and one notices that the internal reproductive organs don't correspond to the external ones. but these are much easier to prove than in a person where it's the brain that has developed characteristics of the opposite sex of what the body is. especially since the only part of the brain where this difference is easy to see is one that can't be measured while the person is alive.

Oh my! I didn't knew that now it's been called intersex, so thanks for the correction ;) Yeah as you said, many cases of intersex are known until the child reaches certain age, but when i said that is complicated to decide wich is, if boy or girl when your newborn has intersex issues, i meant when the parents have to decide for them; i worked in the past with babies on a hospital and in the time i was there, they were 2 cases like these, and the parents have huge pshycological troubles, first to face the fact that their baby have both sex characteristics, second to decide wich is the one they would leave the baby be. One of the cases, the baby had all the outside as a boy, but they found on an ecography that it also have a primitive uterus growing inside, so the parents decide for the baby to be a boy, after going under surgery to take out the uterus inside..., but the thing that makes it interesting is that as you said, how would the brain developed, when he comes into an age when he can decide how he feels about his true nature, if it was really a women inside a man, who knows? it may happen and it may not.
And sorry for my bad english :P

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
you actually sound like you've been thinking a little about this. really good compared to the time when every intersex child was operated on to become female, because they thought being raised as a female would automatically make the child female. turned out that many of these children weren't as affected by environment as the "scientists" thought, and some would still develop the mind of a male despite being raised as a female (or possibly the other way round). inheritance vs environment is still quite the interesting discussion.
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Genboke

Genboke

Potato

• Members
  • 177 posts
hahahaa... ^_^ not thinking so thoroughly, but your answers were so good, that they make me recall my past experience and so i share it here.

inheritance vs environment is still quite the interesting discussion.

That is the 'quid' , the center, of every pshycological, pshyquiatric and medical discussion over the years (at least the past 10). :/

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
here, and interesting tv series about this discussion. they have written a book that goes a lot more in depth on all these issues, but unfortunately it only exists in norwegian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ2xrnyH2wQ

Edited by Samael, 27 January 2013 - 11:17 AM.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
Got back from the trip, but I think I caught something nasty... :(

It will be awhile before next chapter.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
bummer, hope you get to feeling better. lots of fluids and rest :)

Tn7HA0h.png

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
I'm back and I'm feeling bit better.

Enjoy ch. 81.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator