Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Soooo.....I wonder if anyone will discuss this webtoon? It's a very funny slice of life story with a lot of fairly serious life issues being being covered. Romance, bigotry and intolerance and many other sensitive subjects are being presented neutrally and objectively.

The characters are all well established and the story is one that draws the reader in and creates interest as to what will happen next in the their lives. A very good slice of life story with around 170 or so chapters, complete, on Naver.

Thanks to Webtoon Live for scanlating this great title and hopefully everyone will enjoy discussing it.

Tn7HA0h.png

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
And... the real chapter 69 is up.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Cool to see a new chapter and the next story arc starting........I guess we'll see less of Rose for a while.

Tn7HA0h.png

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
Chapter 70 is up.

AHahahaha

Bunch of other manga sites just updated WtR305, but I guess they don't know that "chapter 69" that webtoon Live released was actually chapter 68.6.

Lot of sites out there are missing a chapter now lol

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Thanks for the new chapter! Wow, Yoonsung's gotten worse if anything since he and his sister reconciled......I didn't even think that was possible.........he hates just about everyone now. Pretty sad actually.

Tn7HA0h.png

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
Ch. 71 is up. It's absolutely hilarious.

Also, I was able to contact the site admin for Webtoon Live, maybe I'll be able to upload it there.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Ch. 71 is up. It's absolutely hilarious.

Also, I was able to contact the site admin for Webtoon Live, maybe I'll be able to upload it there.

Very cool, thanks for the new chapter too. And yeah, the drunken morning after was pretty funny. xD

Though it looks like the story of Jooha and her friend Mool Byung is going to go down a pretty serious path. Given the serious themes this manhwa has dealt with already I'm guessing Jooha's feelings of guilt are a sign something pretty bad must have happened.

Tn7HA0h.png

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
Ch.72 is far away.

hee hee

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Ch.72 is far away.

hee hee

Yeah, very cool. I'm guessing the title refers to Jooha and Mool Byung...........it seems the author is revealing a little more of both the past relationship and the present situation with each chapter. Whatever the whole story is for why Mool Byung cut ties and basically went underground is......we already know there must have been some sort of catalyst in the past that Jooha blames herself for. And it's definitely something to do with the boys basketball team deal from her dream.

I felt kind of sad for Rose in that chapter......her and Jung Hyun just didn't work out and it's seemed pretty obvious that she really wanted it to.

Tn7HA0h.png

Genboke

Genboke

Potato

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationInside vanilla ice~

I felt kind of sad for Rose in that chapter......her and Jung Hyun just didn't work out and it's seemed pretty obvious that she really wanted it to.

I know i'm sad for her too! :( But is like she can't approach Junghyun like that after listening the conversation between Yoonsung and him that night, 3 or 4 chapters ago :P ,but i think Rose is clever enough to try and mend or talk things with Junghyun directly, i hope so ^_^

And btw... it's pretty amazing that terrytree does everything, i mean: cleaning-typesetting...translating! omg! so a round of cheers and applause for you! :)

tumblr_n3ceyv5wyg1t8slm6o2_250.giftumblr_n3ceyv5wyg1t8slm6o4_250.gif

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I know i'm sad for her too! :( But is like she can't approach Junghyun like that after listening the conversation between Yoonsung and him that night, 3 or 4 chapters ago :P ,but i think Rose is clever enough to try and mend or talk things with Junghyun directly, i hope so ^_^

And btw... it's pretty amazing that terrytree does everything, i mean: cleaning-typesetting...translating! omg! so a round of cheers and applause for you! :)

Yeah you're right, very awesome of terrytree xD

I don't know about how things are going to work out for Rose and Jung Hyun now. I guess the biggest problem between them is fairly deep........it's not like she can really fix things, he basically rejected her. After all the admiring her from afar he couldn't bear the thought of her finding interest in BL manhwa. He said he "couldn't see her in the same light anymore" after he found out about her and her friend's interest in BL and all the talk they were doing pairing him with Yoonsung. Really very sad on a couple of different levels. I don't think she'd even realized she liked him until after it was too late.

Something else I didn't really think about until rereading it just now, Yoonsung really, REALLY, did Jung Hyun wrong by setting up that conversation with the intention of letting Rose overhear it.

Edited by svines85, 11 January 2013 - 06:10 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Genboke

Genboke

Potato

• Members
  • 177 posts

Yeah you're right, very awesome of terrytree xD I don't know about how things are going to work out for Rose and Jung Hyun now. I guess the biggest problem between them is fairly deep........it's not like she can really fix things, he basically rejected her. After all the admiring her from afar he couldn't bear the thought of her finding interest in BL manhwa. He said he "couldn't see her in the same light anymore" after he found out about her and her friend's interest in BL and all the talk they were doing pairing him with Yoonsung. Really very sad on a couple of different levels. I don't think she'd even realized she liked him until after it was too late. Something else I didn't really think about until rereading it just now, Yoonsung really, REALLY, did Jung Hyun wrong by setting up that conversation with the intention of letting Rose overhear it.

I know!! Yoonsung, even though i like him for how he teases Junghyun and making me laugh a lot, it's starting to bother me how much he hates Junghyun and to sum it up, because of the talk they both have (and Rose listening) now it's an awkard relationship between this two! I know it's not his fault but... >.< And how you said, it was totally the timing of how things/feelings develop between them, now it's pretty hard to fix it.

But i have a feeling, i don't know why, that like Junghyun now co-habitated with Homo as 'normal' as he could be, because of the many circumstances they went through, now their relationship is smoothly-progressing and his gay-trauma feels like fading out (i think, because who knows with Junghyun?) Well i think that Rose would play an important key, like other issue Junghyun have to handle and overcome as well in his trauma-life, and overdo his 'girl-that-read-bl-novels-trauma' :P because it's not only her 'precious' Rose who's reading bl, but his sister too, so i think they would help him on this issue. But it would take a lot of time or may i say a lot of chapters for this to get solved, and who knows what role would play the new characters that are popping up on Junghyun's decisions -_- but for now, i think that the coming chapters are going to focus on Moolbyung's life, so we have to wait and see what else comes :)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
I think Yoonsung hates almost everybody.........except for his sister and Hom. It's why his sister pressed him to go to the class party, she's worried about how he's interacting (or more like not) with everybody.

And yeah, I agree with you, this story I think (overall, big picture that is) is about Junghyun...........how he's growing as a person and how he's effecting those around him as he does. We've already seen him make some significant strides, but he's definitely got a ways to go.

Tn7HA0h.png

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
Busy atm. But next chapter should be up sometimes today.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
very cool, thanks for the heads up!

Tn7HA0h.png

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
Chapter 73 is up. A very educational (?) as well as fun chapter.

Junghyun... you should really stay away from alcohol...

PS I'm taking a bit of break. There are music arrangement requests I must finish.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Hahaha!! Oh, that was a great chapter, Junghyun and his famous last words........."I'm only gonna drink a little bit...." xD poor guy, that never worked for me either. >_<

Thanks a lot terrytree!!

Tn7HA0h.png

Genboke

Genboke

Potato

• Members
  • 177 posts
Thanks a lot terrytree!!!!... Yeah definitely an educational chapter there, now i know what i must NOT do when drinking with friends! :lol: hahahahahahahahahaa... pretty funny chapter, love Junghyun face at the end when he 'totally lost it' >.< hahahhahaaa...

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
Chapter 74 is up.

Alcohol tolerance level (from worst to best):

Junghyun < Yoonsung < Hom, Yoona

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Haha! Yeah, that's probably right, of course poor Junghyun had Hom "helping" him along too. The old "extra shot of vodka" trick, there's no more sure of a way to put someone on the floor than that one. And they never even know what happened. xD

Tn7HA0h.png