Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Yeah, I've got to say I'm really not sure just yet. Yoona was definitely eye-balling Junghyun interacting with Rose and she also seemed to intentionally excuse herself so she could go to the rest room and blow off some steam............yeah, could have been romantic jealousy...........I guess really Yoona has never said she was committed to not liking guys. I'm really, really wondering now where this might go from here. Obviously the author showed us her actions for a reason..............and also we were shown her brother checking her reaction out too., 

Tn7HA0h.png

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts

Ch. 104 is out!

khaylon

khaylon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

My prediction is that Yoonsung is posting up his sister's detail in a homosexual social site or something, and posted her usual hang out location as well. Other people that are interested with her are trying to meet up with her or something?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Ch. 104 is out!

Yup, very awesome, thanks a lot terrytree. A pity, I'm apparently out of "likes" for the day, oh well, I'll come back later :)

My prediction is that Yoonsung is posting up his sister's detail in a homosexual social site or something, and posted her usual hang out location as well. Other people that are interested with her are trying to meet up with her or something?

You know, you could be right, I mean, that boy really is hard-headed...............but given the pounding his sister already gave him for butting into her business I'd be pretty surprised. God, imagine the beating and hurt feeling that'll be involved if she finds out he had something to do with how embarrassed she just was. 

Yeah, I guess Yoona is still conflicted/confused/undecided about her own preferences............I guess right now I'm leaning towards thinking she actually wasn't just kidding around with Junghyun after all. I suppose we'll have to wait and see where things go from here. 

Tn7HA0h.png

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts

Chapter 105 is up.

ratalada

ratalada

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Just wondering, is there anything we can do to help you release a bit faster? maybe we can give you a hand :b.

MuzikalNotes

MuzikalNotes

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

His heart is in the right place, his head less so.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Great new chapter, thanks terrytree!! :)

Wow, so he really did do that...............frankly I'm shocked at him. It's really hard to believe he could still be that insensitive after all they (he and his sister) have already gone through. Unbelievable really, I guess there's no limit to just how insensitive he can be where she's concerned  then................and this was the very guy screaming and willing to get into fights over defending other people's rights to privacy time and again in the story.   >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts

Ch 106 is up!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Very awesome, thanks for the new chapter terrytree!!

well, I see Yoona felt the same way it seemed to me........that really was a huge betrayal on his part. Again, I know it's his sister that's involved but that in particular was really contradictory to most of the things he's said and done regarding "tolerance" prior to this in the story. 

funny that it seems to have some connection to Junghyun..........I'm really not sure what to make of that yet. and now Rose and Yoona, face to face, this should be good :D

favorite panel............

r7WiEsF.png

Tn7HA0h.png

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts

Ch 107 is up!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Oh man, that was just hilarious.......Yoona said she'd never forget that voice, Rose had been being careful for so long she finally got busted :D

Now I'm really interested to see what's said between the two of them, I'm guessing Yoona would probably have an idea this is all over Junghyun.....but we'll see, should be interesting.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Saranghachi has begun working on this if anyone else is interested...

https://saranghachiscans.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/releases-first-chapter-of-welcome-to-room-305/

Tn7HA0h.png