Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
Ch 75 is up.

Big thanks to Larbness for photoshopping!

Genboke

Genboke

Potato

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationInside vanilla ice~
Thanks a lot terrytree!!!!! ^_^ and to your friend too!! Lovely lovely work as always! :)

I feel bad for MoolByung's friends, not knowing what's wrong with her friend, now i know why Jooha was so concerned about her, searching everywhere for her, it's so rude of Moolbyung for dissapear so suddenly like that, without a word...well i still don't know if that's the last thing they knew about her, but i wonder what kind of big problem make her take this kind of decision... i have a feeling what it may be, but i'll wait and see how the story goes :P

tumblr_n3ceyv5wyg1t8slm6o2_250.giftumblr_n3ceyv5wyg1t8slm6o4_250.gif

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Thanks a lot terrytree!!!!! ^_^ and to your friend too!! Lovely lovely work as always! :) I feel bad for MoolByung's friends, not knowing what's wrong with her friend, now i know why Jooha was so concerned about her, searching everywhere for her, it's so rude of Moolbyung for dissapear so suddenly like that, without a word...well i still don't know if that's the last thing they knew about her, but i wonder what kind of big problem make her take this kind of decision... i have a feeling what it may be, but i'll wait and see how the story goes :P

Yeah, that's the thing I wonder about too.......is this all we know now that Mool Byung has dropped out or not? Yeah, I'd think the not knowing why or what happened would have been pretty upsetting in these last few years for her friends. And yeah, I'm just guessing but given some of the foreshadowing and the little we've seen behind the scenes of Mool Byung, I'm guessing she had/has some gender identity issues.....it seems the most likely thing........especially given her cutting ties with everyone. But just a guess, we'll see I suppose.

Tn7HA0h.png

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
Ch. 76 is up.

Just curious. Do any of you guys ship any of the pairings of Welcome to Room #305?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Ch. 76 is up.

Just curious. Do any of you guys ship any of the pairings of Welcome to Room #305?

thanks for the new chapter terrytree. well, I'd like to ship some people together but it's tough in this one........

So Mool Byung makes an appearance.

Tn7HA0h.png

Genboke

Genboke

Potato

• Members
  • 177 posts
Thanks terrytree!!! as always lovely job on translating ;)

First: What the hell with that unallowed hug the poor (rejected) guy gave Moolbyung?? why everyone else reacts so harsh against this dude (sorry i don't know what his name was) when he told them about how he gave her an 'goodbye' hug?? Are people in Korea so self-restrained with this type of things?

Second: omg!! i laughed like crazy watching how idiot Junghyun was thinking that Yoosung considered him as a friend (because of how he take his stuff and teases him) then Yoona told him his number wasn't recorded on the phone... then he immediately deleted the contact :P hahahahaha...

Third: What an awesome way to present Moolbyung!! i thing you were right svines85, she had a gender identity issue, and now i can't wait what else comes in this funny story! :)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Yeah, it looks like Moolbyung is living as a man now........she wasn't comfortable with the boys or the girls, couldn't "find where I belong"........pretty sad. At least it did look like Moolbyung was taking steps to contact Jooha........I'm assuming it was to leave a note so as to avoid any direct contact with her. Again, pretty sad.

Tn7HA0h.png

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
Ch. 77 is up. Pretty straightforward chapter. Things are beginning to happen.

Also, next chapter is double-length. T_T

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Ch. 77 is up. Pretty straightforward chapter. Things are beginning to happen. Also, next chapter is double-length. T_T

Ahh, very cool, thanks a lot terrytree!!

Yeah, is it just me or does anyone else feel like it's about to become very sad? Heck, I was close to tearing up already at the end of this chapter.

Tn7HA0h.png

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts

Yeah, is it just me or does anyone else feel like it's about to become very sad? Heck, I was close to tearing up already at the end of this chapter.

You're not the only one, apparently.

http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/226520-Latest-Chapter-Discussion/page9

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

You're not the only one, apparently.

http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/226520-Latest-Chapter-Discussion/page9

oh, very cool, they've got some good conversation going over there, don't they? I've noticed the "follows" numbers here also starting to move up, which is absolutely great.

This webtoon really is great and deserves a lot more attention than it gets. But it is some serious stuff so I know a lot of people do find it a little upsetting to read. If anything, I think that's one of the author's greatest accomplishments............to be able to balance the serious issues and also still maintain so much comedic content is quite a feat. And I really don't think it's an easy feat either, I've read plenty of manga/manhwa that tried to balance the real drama with comedy and fell flat.

Tn7HA0h.png

Genboke

Genboke

Potato

• Members
  • 177 posts
Thanks terrytree!!!.... i scream out loud at the end of the chapter >.< omg! this is getting pretty tense :s

Me too, well more than sad i think it would get akward for everyone, if... Yoosung save the moment, i think that he, as experienced as it is with his own sister, knows something or maybe he felt something doesn't fit, when Yooha was saying all this stuff about Moolbyung being Nami, but now is JiHoon and that she had freckles just like the 'dude' in front of them... so i think he would let Moolbyung go and stop Yooha in time before anything happens. I hope so, if not, well i think that this is going to get me all teary and stuff u.u'

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Yup, agreed, Yoonsung has probably recognized what's actually going on from his study into the topic that he did when trying to come to terms with his sister and her issues. Where things go from here..........I guess we'll see. Though it seems unlikely Mool Byung/Jung Jihoon will be able to avoid Jooha anymore.

Tn7HA0h.png

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
It will be awhile before next chapter.

I have music arrangement requests to finish.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Cool, thanks for the heads-up terrytree!

Tn7HA0h.png

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
Sidenote: Orange Marmalade ch.72 came out on Naver! I'm excited for season 3!

Sooo tempted to scanlate it, but I know I don't have the time right now.... >.<

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Sidenote: Orange Marmalade ch.72 came out on Naver! I'm excited for season 3!

Sooo tempted to scanlate it, but I know I don't have the time right now.... >.<

AHHHHH!!! No kidding?! it's a day early from the rumors............MUST..........GO..........SEE!!!!

Tn7HA0h.png

terrytree

terrytree

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 61 posts
Ch. 78 is up. You don't want to miss this chapter.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Yeah, you're right about that. It was pretty sad to read Mool Byung's account of her life though. And even more sad to see poor Jooha trying desperately to catch him while being restrained. Should be very interesting to see where things go from here.

Tn7HA0h.png

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
nothing surprising in the current story, but that might just be because it's a story i've heard countless times before. looks like jihoon has good brothers, though. at least that's a good thing, not everyone is that lucky. some big brothers would want their cute little sister to stay that way forever.

Edited by Samael, 21 January 2013 - 11:19 AM.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった