Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers]The romantic relationships in Tower of God

ships shipping romantic harem relationship

• Please log in to reply
844 replies to this topic

Shura

Shura

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Locationin the Davy Jone's locker
I don't think baam will have a romantic relationship in this part of the story, actually baam is more like a social terrorist,who wish to forge a friendship with anyone in the purpose of not to be alone, and follow his duty to save his previous friends at any price,he didn't really care about love because i think he simply doesn't know about it.

But later in the story,when he will be more mature about this sort of things, this will be amazing to see him in a serious relation with Yuri, or like it was said before Phantaminum as a girl(with a yandere personality(arrrghh)^^),or Black March with human form.

It's not a bad idea for Tog to put a little more romance in the scenario with moderation obviously.

Afterall, we can just wait and see for ourself.
My english is rotten, please don't mind me,
but thanks to the people on batoto, with time i will improve.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Ichypa

Ichypa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationWorshipping at the shrine of Trebor, The Hammer of Justice
I think that Baam will have to mature some more before he can get into any romance. I mean, he has grown up, but his base personality isn't really different, he just talks less so it's hard to tell. It seems to me that Baam is still pretty meek, and the only reason his current team doesn't try to push him around is because they're scared shitless of him.

I want to see KoonxMaria, and I want to see it NOW.

My ideal scenario would for it to turn out that she loved Koon back, and wanted to marry him, but he manipulated events so that she became a princess and couldn't get married. She find out about this, get ULTRA pissed and punches him through a wall.

*sniff* it's so beautiful I want to cry

In addition: LaurexRepellista
First Ideal of the Knights Radiant:

Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan

Baam/Viole x Yuri as the main pairing, Yihwa-Androssi-Hwa Ryun-Rachel as the second-raters of the harem fighting over every spare chance when Yuri is out of the house. He'll probably keep Goseng around too.....house work and such.

Whaaat? I left sometime and I come back and Goseng is part of the Harem? The girls of Umi no Misaki too? That´s another thread sorry.... Seriously, there is speculation that Yeon Hana will be Baam´s next victim, heck Baam is going to steal Maria from Kun Agüero too? Is he going to become the Mega Playboy from DNA2 or what?

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Whaaat? I left sometime and I come back and Goseng is part of the Harem? The girls of Umi no Misaki too? That´s another thread sorry.... Seriously, there is speculation that Yeon Hana will be Baam´s next victim, heck Baam is going to steal Maria from Kun Agüero too? Is he going to become the Mega Playboy from DNA2 or what?

Goseng? Tell me you really think any of the rest of that harem can (or will) cook and clean. Having a harem ain't all fun and slap 'n tickle games.........somebody's gotta do the house work. She'd probably only get one turn a month with him, a small price for him to pay for a clean house.

Tn7HA0h.png

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK
Why does there even have to be a harem at all? :huh: I don't get why... well, kind of, I do: typical male fantasy. :P

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
yup, male fantasty, that's the why.........me, i just think it's hilarious to egg it on. xD

it's almost as much fun as promoting my theory that Viole will end up with Rachel in the end, ruling the Tower together in wedded bliss after the revolution.

Tn7HA0h.png

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

yup, male fantasty, that's the why.........me, i just think it's hilarious to egg it on. xD

Ha... well... two can play that game... Bwahahahaha! <rubs hands>

I'm going to support the yaoi fangirl viewpoint, then, just to be perverse: Baam x Agero x Prince x Wangnan. :lol: Bring it on. ;) (Admit it... I've just squicked some of you out without even trying very hard...)

On a more serious note: if romance happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. I'm cool either way. I'm also cool with non-standard gender options, and... in a Tower-sense, seeming age-weirdness. <_< After all, a "kid" might be a good 500 years old after a certain point and the "adult" they're having a thing with significantly less, not to mention an order of magnitude lower on the ranking spectrum. :P

To be honest, I'd find that quite amusing: the one of the very things that can turn paedo- and hebephiles on is the power they can have over the child/ teen. That scenario turns that right around quite savagely. :lol:

Edited by Euodiachloris, 05 October 2012 - 09:10 AM.

PlotCap.png

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Ha... well... two can play that game... Bwahahahaha! <rubs hands>

I'm going to support the yaoi fangirl viewpoint, then, just to be perverse: Baam x Agero x Prince x Wangnan. :lol: Bring it on. ;) (Admit it... I've just squicked some of you out without even trying very hard...)

I like it......a lot for that matter. The only problem is that all four are going to be uke's in my point of view, let's get Akraptor and Teddy in there for some serious bara-style seme action.........

Tn7HA0h.png

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

I like it......a lot for that matter. The only problem is that all four are going to be uke's in my point of view, let's get Akraptor and Teddy in there for some serious bara-style seme action.........

Meh... Prince is a whole load of huff. In reality, he's just looking for somebody to follow. :P Akraptro and Teddy... they have a bromance going, already... I don't know if they need any additions. :lol: Not every relationship needs to fall into rigid uke-seme patterns to make sense. :)

PlotCap.png

Soloko

Soloko

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 212 posts
Mazino would be a good seme. Lol

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Mazino would be a good seme. Lol

............i'm pulling this last comment of mine, it even embarrassed me, a little self-censoring seemed prudent

Edited by svines85, 05 October 2012 - 06:27 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Akasha

Akasha

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • LocationGermany
Double standard dectected!

Why not an harem for at least some females, too?

Edited by Akasha, 05 October 2012 - 09:36 PM.

Heretical_Tarp

Heretical_Tarp

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 449 posts
  • LocationReverse Ocean

In addition: LaurexRepellista

Hahaha ooooh goodness, *wipes tears of laughter from eyes* That would be great. If only she weren't a princess.
But, if I could snap my fingers and Exis any pair into existence... it's gotta be Quant/HwaRyun. They would have beautiful absurdly read-haired babies.
Posted Image

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Hahaha ooooh goodness, *wipes tears of laughter from eyes* That would be great. If only she weren't a princess.
But, if I could snap my fingers and Exis any pair into existence... it's gotta be Quant/HwaRyun. They would have beautiful absurdly read-haired babies.

oh lord, and can you imagine the attitude they'd have? Hwa Ryun has got some kind of sharp tongue to start with , and Quant...........well......Quant ain't exactly mr. personality himself.......

Absolutely, fire away. I'd start but every time I try to think up scenarios my mind goes all hentai fem-dom and I get distracted

Edited by svines85, 05 October 2012 - 11:17 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Xagnam

Xagnam

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 967 posts
  • LocationTartarus

I immediately start thinking Koon, but then I realize he only wants his "sister".

XrO2U3z.png

Let us connect our hearts into One.

Ichypa

Ichypa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationWorshipping at the shrine of Trebor, The Hammer of Justice
ParakewlxRachel. They were meant for each other (i.e. We can take them both out at once)

As for the reverse-harem, well, Anak has kind of got that started with Hatsu and Ship. She just needs some more boy toys to flesh it out.
First Ideal of the Knights Radiant:

Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

ParakewlxRachel. They were meant for each other (i.e. We can take them both out at once)

As for the reverse-harem, well, Anak has kind of got that started with Hatsu and Ship. She just needs some more boy toys to flesh it out.

Ship I can see for sure, Hatsu I don't know, not being number one might mean halbok!!

Tn7HA0h.png

Akasha

Akasha

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • LocationGermany
Anak+Ship & Anak+Hatsu & Anak+Rak?

And what about Yuris Harem? Her forcefull personality isn´t the only reason that so many people do as she says, isn´t it?

Edited by Akasha, 06 October 2012 - 01:20 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Anak+Ship & Anak+Hatsu & Anak+Rak?

And what about Yuris Harem? Her forcefull personality isn´t the only reason that so many people do as she says, isn´t it?

Yup, i can easily see the all Anak fanboy harem happening, it's the allure of the lizard......

Yuri's harem is where I keep getting distracted, I keep seeing her in a leather corset swinging a cat 'o nine tails.........poor Evan >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

Mechysonu

Mechysonu

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 61 posts
anak x lee-soo

Baam x Androssi

this is the relationship I see most likely.

I would say Hwaryun has equal chance at Baam but her intentions are unknown right now.
Posted Image