Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers]The romantic relationships in Tower of God

ships shipping romantic harem relationship

• Please log in to reply
844 replies to this topic

Winnagi

Winnagi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
For me Baam and Androssi is perfect couple, Horyang and Prince + Baam and Koon bromance. Maybe one-sided Jinsung for Baam)).
Oh, uneven: just one girl/--> Yuri and whoever because she is awesome.

deBroglie

deBroglie

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 407 posts
never wondered if Leesoo and Anak dated during those 6 years? :)
or if parakewl hit on broken heart Androssi? :(
maybe hatsu started wearing earrings!

obariyon

obariyon

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
The main problem I saw in Baam's relationships is he makes every person he socializes to very important and precious to him without any strong base reasons so his every relations is like his commitment to the Rachel as a result as long as he cannot his bonds with people and give himself real reason to bound we will not see him in any kind of real relationships like in this case as a romantic ones.

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

The main problem I saw in Baam's relationships is he makes every person he socializes to very important and precious to him without any strong base reasons so his every relations is like his commitment to the Rachel as a result as long as he cannot his bonds with people and give himself real reason to bound we will not see him in any kind of real relationships like in this case as a romantic ones.

Bingo. :) He's a bit like a duckling that imprints on people he sees for a while. <_< I've had that strong vibe from him for ages. Heck, he even liked Ho, and that guy made no bones about not liking him. Granted, it wasn't shouted from the rooftops, so the socially awkward could easily miss the carefully veiled cattiness, but still. :P

Until he's been sold up the river a few more times, he might not get the need to be a little more selective in who he closely bonds with. :P

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Osiccor

Osiccor

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 387 posts
I think there will always be a love interest for Baam but Baam is too focus to love someone. I think SIU's plan is to have everyone cheer for ??? x Baam by not committing Baam to anyone. There will be comical moments but no real development. Maybe he will troll us at the end of the manhwa; I am up for a surprise as long as it is not Baam x Rachel.

Who is the most popular season 2 ToG character? Cast your vote for your favourite character here.

Secros Matias Supreme

Secros Matias Supreme

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • LocationDisney World, All year-round
Baam might be like Shinji in the point that he doesn't understand romance. Or he could be a covert pervert like Yuri.

Everyone assumes that Baam spent the past six years with Hwa Ryun, but he prob spent most of that time with Jinsung the perm guy.

perhaps fug decided that baam no social skills as it is did not need to be taught about romance

Baam isn't the type of character to fall in love at least not yet. He's just the type to move forward, and see if anyone follows him.

If he ever does have a relationship, it won't be because of love.

Edited by Secros Matias Supreme, 28 September 2012 - 01:53 AM.

Posted ImageFly me to the moon Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like On a, Jupiter and Mars In other words, hold my hand In other words, baby, kiss me
Fill my heart with song And let me sing for ever more You are all I long for All I worship and adore In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

Marduk

Marduk

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 605 posts

Baam might be like Shinji in the point that he doesn't understand romance. Or he could be a covert pervert like Yuri.

Everyone assumes that Baam spent the past six years with Hwa Ryun, but he prob spent most of that time with Jinsung the perm guy.

perhaps fug decided that baam no social skills as it is did not need to be taught about romance

Baam isn't the type of character to fall in love at least not yet. He's just the type to move forward, and see if anyone follows him.

If he ever does have a relationship, it won't be because of love.

In all seriousness, I don't think that romance is a strong point in this series. I don't think it will be developed as such.

I like Yuri a lot, and I think that she is the one that showed more affection to Baam. Something like a blind trust. Even so, I believe that this may be used as a comic relief, at best. It was already done (Yuri's convo with Repellista, and that school sidestory, should anyone remember), and is being used with Yihwa also.

Baam's devotion still is towards Rachel, even if not in a romantic way. He is more likely to wind up with Agüero than with any girl, unfortunately.

Baam><Viole

Baam><Viole

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationCoventry
I think it's going to be the opposite to Urek where he like's women but none of them like him, in Baam's/Viole's case women like him but he doesn't like women.
When he fight's Zahad later on if he does that is and when he win's Zahad tell's him if he can swear he will love and protect his little girl he can marry one of them and then the all the Princess's have a battle royal and go all out on each other to see who will get to marry him. Although this is just a vision that will probably never happen it would still be fun to consider it for a minute. Then Zahad rewards Baam/Viole with the colourless 13th month series weapon on there wedding day.

Akasha

Akasha

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • LocationGermany
Some "suggestions":

Black MarchxViole

Koon AgueroxRachel

YurixKoon Maschenny

They don´t have all that much of an healthy relationship, but are still somewhat funny ...

Edited by Akasha, 28 September 2012 - 09:14 PM.

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK
^Um... maybe not. You forgot the cast-iron cannon pairing... Maschenny x Maschenny. That girl only truly loves herself. With only a few panels, that came over loud and clear. :lol:

PlotCap.png

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts
BaamxBlackMarch is the thing I want to happen the most. And I am 100% sure it will, even if it's only a one-sided thing, because, as Baam already explained to her, there is only one girl for him and that's Rachel. Now, the question is how will Baam acquire BM and when. Hopefully not so far in the future.

Edited by 101010, 29 September 2012 - 09:33 AM.

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

Marduk

Marduk

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 605 posts
Oh yeah, there's Black March too. She apparently fell for Baam, but also there was a bit of spite, wasn't it? Just to try and piss off Yuri?

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK
Don't you know? That just adds spice! :lol: Well, if you're an immature, ego-centric, little bitch type of gal. :P

PlotCap.png

Baam><Viole

Baam><Viole

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationCoventry
well the black march only can be with Baam if Yuri prohibits it considering she is the owner of it and she also fell for Baam and after witnessing what happened last time she lent him the black march she will obviously oppose to the union LOL.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.
Well, I'd say that Yihwa has the most chances in the group. Even Androssi didn't live in the same house with him, let alone spend time in the same room as he.

kfi6l.jpg

Imperator

Imperator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,501 posts
  • LocationIn the battlefield.

BaamxBlackMarch is the thing I want to happen the most. And I am 100% sure it will, even if it's only a one-sided thing, because, as Baam already explained to her, there is only one girl for him and that's Rachel. Now, the question is how will Baam acquire BM and when. Hopefully not so far in the future.

It would be kind weird seeing a guy going out with a needle.

Femto

Femto

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationRussia
If Baam x Yuri will happen, then Black March will ignite on its own.
If Baam x Black March will "happen?", then Yuri will snap Blck Mark in many small pieces.

PhoenixAUS

PhoenixAUS

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationUnder a sakura tree with a blue sky and a cooling breeze, sleeping soundly
If the Black March can somehow transform into a human, then i would not mind.

Xagnam - My brother in KPOP

Yury

Yury

Potato

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Well, I'd say that Yihwa has the most chances in the group. Even Androssi didn't live in the same house with him, let alone spend time in the same room as he.

That's true, well many people want to see the harem ending, as for me I want to see him with Yuri, but I doubt that there will be any romance, because she likes his looks not his character. But hey you never know maybe SIU will surprise us again.
For those who want doushi(forgot what it's called) there's a great treat http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/6892-tower-of-god-fiction-center/
And "God of LoL" thanks for the great tread. :D

2snobal

2snobal

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
Baam and Phantaminum. Woop :D Who knows, maybe SIU will troll and make it so Phantaminum is a girl and everyone just believes he's a guy. He's done worse before >.>