Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoiler] Raws Discussion

raws

• Please log in to reply
469 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
new chapter's out on Naver, even without reading it, it's not too tough to figure out what's happened looking at the fan ratings.

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=297795&no=95&weekday=mon

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
oh man, a super eventful chapter this week, can't wait for a translation on this one

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=297795&no=98&weekday=mon

Tn7HA0h.png

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts
Seems like the red tattooed Lark is the one who killed other Sucubbus. At least I think that way.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Oh wow, could be. Crawford was his name if I remember correctly, the one who did the "rampage" thing and wasted almost his entire clan. I don't think we've ever been shown him except maybe in silhouette when someone else was remembering or talking about what happened..........

Tn7HA0h.png

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts
Silhouettes? Sorry I can't remember them, can you point which chapters they may be in? I should seriously do some rereadings for Crepuscule :D

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
this one is from chapter 78 when Bathory was watching Karne flame out and remembering the past rampage..........though I honestly am pretty sure there's at least a couple more of these type of "shadowy" views of Crawford (and his actual rampage for that matter) in the story.........though just trying to find those few images would be like finding a needle in a haystack

Spoiler

Edited by svines85, 17 February 2013 - 09:48 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Lark looks like he might be possessed in the latest chapter.............though I could be wrong, it sure looks like he's acting odd though

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=297795&no=101&weekday=mon

Tn7HA0h.png

Grace

Grace

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
Odd? He just went downright nuts lol wtf is goin on need translations!

Slimy Fast Eel

Slimy Fast Eel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationColombia
i have a doubt, why is the author for the original story diferent from the second version? did the first author die or what? some kind of fight between artist vs author?

qujDmEH.jpg?1

bwwob bwwwobbubwub

Spoiler

A gross one

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Odd? He just went downright nuts lol wtf is goin on need translations!

Hah!! Yeah, you've got a point. And yeah, this is why this title is one I used to not look at the raws as much........with all the dialogue it's really, really tough to know what the heck is going on a lot of times.

i have a doubt, why is the author for the original story diferent from the second version? did the first author die or what? some kind of fight between artist vs author?

I'm not swearing this is accurate or anything, it's the first explanation I've ever seen like this one. I always thought someone quit and it changed hands...............but not according to what's on myanimelist

http://myanimelist.net/manga/45771/Crepuscule

Tn7HA0h.png

Slimy Fast Eel

Slimy Fast Eel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationColombia

Hah!! Yeah, you've got a point. And yeah, this is why this title is one I used to not look at the raws as much........with all the dialogue it's really, really tough to know what the heck is going on a lot of times.

I'm not swearing this is accurate or anything, it's the first explanation I've ever seen like this one. I always thought someone quit and it changed hands...............but not according to what's on myanimelist

http://myanimelist.net/manga/45771/Crepuscule

ohh! thanks, that was of help.

qujDmEH.jpg?1

bwwob bwwwobbubwub

Spoiler

A gross one

Spoiler

Ariatha

Ariatha

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationTexas
That explains a lot actually. I had wondered if that was the case.

And as for today's raw... :blink:

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
yeah, that's what I was thinking too........though we haven't seen much as far as translated chapters since Lark dreamed of Crawford, at least in the Naver version it looks like he's been acting differently. Really looking forward to some scanlated chapters.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
ahhh, looks like it wasn't Crawford in Larks dream...........the mangapirate released chapter 92

http://mangapirate.me/crepuscule/92/

Tn7HA0h.png

Kokai

Kokai

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, nowhere, somewhere and anywhere.
Spoiler

I put it in spoilers to avoid someone reading it and then complain about it. getting banned on the same day as signing up wouldn't be funny.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
yeah, using spoiler tags in a thread for spoilers is your call, it's probably cool either way........after all, people have been warned this thread is all about spoilers. :D

Yup, gotta agree with you, the newest chapter shows Lark dramatically changed from his normal self...........something's up with him, big time. Can't wait to find out what's being said in the newest chapters >_<

MP released chp 93

http://mangapirate.me/crepuscule/93/1/

Tn7HA0h.png

oceana

oceana

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 471 posts
I really need to see the translations for this most recent chapter. What did Chepesh do to Lark (Although I'm pretty sure I have some idea lol)??? It's very interesting though, having Lark completely surprise everyone like (even though Lark is probably not in control of himself)

To your left is a batch of cookies, and towards your right is a hall filled with doom. Which do you chose?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Yeah, that's the question, just how much control, if any, does Lark have now? It seemed like at the end of 93 he was at least aware of what was happening after he agreed to ask for his help, but it would seem pretty silly to think that guy was being benevolent or something. No doubt he was going to get something out of the bargain.

Tn7HA0h.png

oceana

oceana

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 471 posts

Yeah, that's the question, just how much control, if any, does Lark have now? It seemed like at the end of 93 he was at least aware of what was happening after he agreed to ask for his help, but it would seem pretty silly to think that guy was being benevolent or something. No doubt he was going to get something out of the bargain.

I think at the end of ch 93, Lark was consumed with so much grief and anger (as Carmilla even explained to him) he was reluctant to listen to Carmilla and only sought out what he could see in front of him in sheer blindness - letting Chepesh to (possibly) take total control of Lark.

I have a feeling that the world of Crepuscule is about to be consumed in chaos once again, with the now released Chepesh on their hands (I really doubt Chepesh is only going to get revenge for Lark and then disappear (he is either out for fun/revenge or has a key intention/revolve in mind)

This makes me start to think, why are the two first generations even related to Lark at all? I think Carmilla was just in his dreams maybe because of Angela, but where does that leave Chepesh?

Edited by oceana, 14 March 2013 - 01:50 AM.

To your left is a batch of cookies, and towards your right is a hall filled with doom. Which do you chose?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Yeah, agreed, that's something we don't know yet...........Carmilla being in his dream can be explained away without too much difficulty, this Chepesh guy is a different story (at least to me). Plus the question Lark was asking about "why do you look like me?" really does seem to say that there's more to Lark than has actually been revealed.........just like most everybody was hoping for all along :D

Tn7HA0h.png