Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoiler] Raws Discussion

raws

• Please log in to reply
469 replies to this topic

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts
Here it is. I'm just shocked right now... :blink:
Is Carne dead? And Is this how a vampire dies or she disappeared like that because of seal thing?

darkspark

darkspark

Potato

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow
All I know was that lark still did absolutely nothing. It seems that the mutants die after they complete they're ramage, and her disappearance was probably a result of this. This doesn't seem to be the regular vampire death as the two kids before were just smoking corpses

I am wondering is karne dead. If lark is crawford, then 200 years after his rampage he turns into a weak (and useless) human. In this really is the case, that makes it possible for karne to make a reappearance.

Ps I don't know if lark is Crawford, it's just a theory of mine.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
So early December for new chapters........looking forward to where the story goes from here.

Tn7HA0h.png

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon

So early December for new chapters........looking forward to where the story goes from here.

... I really could have gone without the season 2 spoiler at the end if I knew I'd have to wait til December for my next fix x_x

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

... I really could have gone without the season 2 spoiler at the end if I knew I'd have to wait til December for my next fix x_x

Yeah you've got a point. I guess in a way though it's good that we know they're already working on it.

Tn7HA0h.png

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon

Yeah you've got a point. I guess in a way though it's good that we know they're already working on it.

Very true. And obviously it should be worthwhile for us if the author takes a break to recharge, finish storyline touches, and so on. It's going to be 2015 by the time the entire story wraps up, so a few months isn't horrible in the middle. I've just been really curious as to what Lark is, especially after the teaser.

Edited by omnipwnage, 14 October 2012 - 07:55 PM.

Ariatha

Ariatha

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationTexas
Listening to the sad music on the raws while reading the translation made it even more tragic.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Listening to the sad music on the raws while reading the translation made it even more tragic.

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you on that one. I like the ones that have the embedded music in them...kind of a shame it doesn't carry over on the scanlated versions.

Tn7HA0h.png

ClayAndros

ClayAndros

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
to answer the question about if karne is dead, for right now its pretty much a yes the lady that adopted lark said that she "Ceased to exist" meaning that just like crawford before here karne burned out her life force while on her rampage and i guess it made her disappear the stone acted like a syphon and took the excess magic she was releasing
"Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!"-Donquixote Doflamingo

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts
New raws! I like the icon.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Yayyyy!!! New chapter!! It's great to see it back from hiatus.

Tn7HA0h.png

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts
The first aim in this season will probably be saving Angela. I hope we get to see tattoed Lark soon.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Manga Pirate released the new chapter

http://mangapirate.net/Crepuscule/82/1

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
new chapter's out on naver

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=297795&no=90&weekday=mon

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Huh, so looks like Angela is gone too

Tn7HA0h.png

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts
Nah, she is probably alive. I mean she can't die right? She is a main character! ( so was Karne :o )
I don't really know but season 2 just started, if she was gonna die she would in 1st season. It is too much for the start of a season...

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts
No... No!... NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Yeah, I don't know.........I'm very skeptical most times..........but that looked pretty grim. A close quarters, execution-style strike.........and Angela at the mercy of someone with the sole purpose of "erasing the evidence"? Looks bad for Lark's mom.

Tn7HA0h.png

Arka

Arka

Potato

• Members
  • 159 posts
Is that a younger Navarus with Setz's mom (forgot her name T_T)? If so, he looks quite handsome... I mean, he's always been pretty good-looking.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Is that a younger Navarus with Setz's mom (forgot her name T_T)? If so, he looks quite handsome... I mean, he's always been pretty good-looking.

Yeah, that's exactly who it is. That's part of Silvia's memories of her service to Navarus..........while she's stoking herself up for her attack on Angela's carriage.

Tn7HA0h.png