Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Dangerous

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
good. i won't have you quitting this even if you die.

And aren't you supposed to be in bed?

yep, but... some times people suddenly get online just when i thought i should go to bed.
had a good pessimistic chat about the future.
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Miyama

Miyama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Locationlukedonia
Maia mou >///////< it's so good
thank you for another enjoyable chapter yet again!
I have so many questions.. but will keep them to myself^^ I am pretty sure they will be answered soon XD

~hugs tight~

85vt.png

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo
I'm glad you all have enjoyed this chapter.
I hope to have the next release.... just a tad bit sooner than this one, haha! >^.~<

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

wEr4

wEr4

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,068 posts
Whoa, I totally forgot I was so cool. Jk jk jk

It's good, Maiamou :)
Posted Image

Rien ne pèse tant qu'un secret...

Frost

Frost

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,862 posts
  • LocationLost in dreams of other worlds

Whoa, I totally forgot I was so cool. Jk jk jk

*girly shriek* omg it's "Rain" from Dangerous!

jk jk :] but srsly it's a weird feeling when the characters from the story are also members of Batoto, I know they're fictional characters but it's pretty awesome that you did that.

I like Vaygr's idea haha, I wonder what he was gonna put in that microchip to troll Murdath.

Really great like always

signature.jpg

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGaming & Streaming
*takes a deep, relaxing satisfied breath* Wooooooo!! I finally caught up! Last time I read this was back in august then I went on my 3 month hiatus (with occasional status updates ;) ). The story is great, excellent, beautiful, encouraging, suspenseful shrouded with mystery, exciting, makes you fall in love with the bad guys (One for the bad guys *Scott Hall voice*) lol (I know you remember that). And I see you have a theme now :0, and pictures!? Let me re-say that again...... PICTURES!? I want pictures >:C (is angry suddenly) BLAH! In the meanwhile, I love it and you :* <3...... Also look down:

Angel shook his head and Maia just laughed. "What were you looking for, Bazooka," he asked.

"My bazooka." Both Angel and Maia face palmed.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!

“So, my question is: Why aren’t we moving in to save his candy ass?” Rock asked, leaning forward on the couch.

Awww shit now... lol

They sound like a bunch of college freshmen, let their deaths be slow, humiliating and very painful.

lmao!

Anyways, keep up the good work. I hope to read more soon! XD

What? O_o

Or become unable to write, fugitive, insolated from internet, die prematurely, etc. So many things could happen that the chances aren't zero .

Laaawd! I'm so weak from reading that, lmao! ROFL!!!!

While reading I quoted these as my favorite moments from not only the story but the comments too :P, and yes I read this in less than 4 hours technically (actually 3 days because I was studying for exams, still have some left, going to school, work, beating people online with my WWE 13, etc.), yes I was procrastinating with reading this but It took 4 hours nonetheless. It was only 4 cause I get tired from reading and have to take a break. Okay i'm done talking, I have a feeling this took up the whole page O_O, oops ;P!

Musician King's SoundCloud: 

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
But I have already posted a picture! >O.O<

Glad you finally caught up, Rocky. >^.^< I told you there was a lot more to it now, lol. And I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Chapter 15 is in the works. So, hopefully it will be ready soon. Its taking a bit longer as I gots other things I'm doing as well. But I will keep up with Dangerous. >^.^<

*girly shriek* omg it's "Rain" from Dangerous!

jk jk :] but srsly it's a weird feeling when the characters from the story are also members of Batoto, I know they're fictional characters but it's pretty awesome that you did that.

I like Vaygr's idea haha, I wonder what he was gonna put in that microchip to troll Murdath.

Really great like always

Pffft. That was awesome.

Originally, when I first started writing this story, there were no Batoto members in it. This was before I decided to bring it here. But when I read Blue Delta I decided to use TheArux's idea on bringing other members in and post it here on Batoto, that way people who read it would be able to connect more with the story. >^.^<

Hee hee, you'll see.

And thankies. >^.^<

Edited by Maia, 08 December 2012 - 10:00 PM.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGaming & Streaming
that's not what i meant -___-

Musician King's SoundCloud: 

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
Eh? Okay, what do you mean then?

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
I finally caught up *pant*

My mind is so tired...

Diablock

Diablock

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 636 posts
  • LocationReichenbach Waterfall
just read this.

totally cool! such a talent you have Maia-san!

feels like a real one

Jugemu Jugemu Unko Nageki Ototoi no Shin-chan no Pantsu Shinpachi no Jinsei

Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider San Bun no Ichi no Junjou na Kanjou no Nokotta San Bun no Ni wa Sakamuke ga Kininaru Kanjou

Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru you de Shiranai no wo Boku wa Shitteiru Rusu Surume Medaka Kazunoko Koedame Medaka...

Kono Medaka wa Sakki to Chigau Yatsu Dakara Ikeno Medaka no Hou Dakara Raa-yuu

Yuuteimiyaouki Mukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe

Bichiguso Maru

<it's chihiro>  

http://www.batoto.net/group/_/c/canis-major-scanlation-r3546

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts

I finally caught up *pant*

My mind is so tired...

Haha, well, you didn't have to read it that fast, lol. Its not going anywhere. >^.^<
Thanks for joining and reading Dangerous.

just read this.

totally cool! such a talent you have Maia-san!

feels like a real one

>^///^< Thankies, Chi-chan.

Er, feels like a real what?

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Diablock

Diablock

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 636 posts

Haha, well, you didn't have to read it that fast, lol. Its not going anywhere. >^.^< Thanks for joining and reading Dangerous. >^///^< Thankies, Chi-chan. Er, feels like a real what?

like it could be a novel, a manga, an anime or something :D

the plot, the character, the story, is very nice!!!
>.>

ah well, I still reading the earlier chapter, need to catch up!!!

Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider San Bun no Ichi no Junjou na Kanjou no Nokotta San Bun no Ni wa Sakamuke ga Kininaru Kanjou

Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru you de Shiranai no wo Boku wa Shitteiru Rusu Surume Medaka Kazunoko Koedame Medaka...

Bichiguso Maru

<it's chihiro>  

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts

like it could be a novel, a manga, an anime or something :D

the plot, the character, the story, is very nice!!!
>.>

ah well, I still reading the earlier chapter, need to catch up!!!

Haha, well, I planned to turn it into a novel at some point; taking the chapters into further detail, expanding on the world in and around the characters more. Pretty much you all here on Batoto get to see the beginning stages of Dangerous before it becomes a complete book. If I ever get the courage to take it that far, lol. >^.^<

So thank you for joining in and reading it. Glad to have you. >^.^<

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Diablock

Diablock

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 636 posts

Haha, well, I planned to turn it into a novel at some point; taking the chapters into further detail, expanding on the world in and around the characters more. Pretty much you all here on Batoto get to see the beginning stages of Dangerous before it becomes a complete book. If I ever get the courage to take it that far, lol. >^.^<

So thank you for joining in and reading it. Glad to have you. >^.^<

ah ah ah! that's cool! sure sure! you can turn it into a novel, well it will be good if at the end at the biography section you'll write something like this : "I was inspired by all the batototians, insanely awesome people from Batoto, hahah, it'll be great!!

ah, sorry, I talk to much -_-
anyway I find that this reading really worthy to be spread around the world, I don't know why but I'm feeling sooooooo enjoy reading this yet I still get the plot, Maia-san are you really just start writing? it's hard to manage such a perfect story until this far for an amateur you know, I'm envyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you...kekekeke~

yep yep, it's nice to have this too in here, such a decent writing.

Keep the good work!

ah, you can add the picture too, like the character maybe.
it's just my suggestion.

Bichiguso Maru

<it's chihiro>  

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts

Well, of course I would add my respects to the Batotians, it wouldn't be right if I didn't as they are a big part of my story. >^.^< I might, however change the names, depending on how each of the people that I've used feel about it, as it is their names.

Haha, I really am glad you're enjoying it. Its not really the first time I've written something, but its the first time taking it o far into the story. Usually I would just give up, unsatisfied with what I was writing, on the first chapter and write something else. So technically, yes, I am still an amateur when it comes to writing novels, and it is a bit difficult at times, especially during the fight sequences, which is what's got me stuck right now on the next chapter, but I don't plan to give up. (I have a feeling there would be many people displeased if I did, lol.) I find the hardest part for me, to be honest, is keeping all the different personalities of so many characters separate and unique, which is why I allow for the people who are in it to talk normally on my thread. Getting to know them through all this time has helped with that.

~Bows~ I will work hard, I promise.

I have one picture, which is sort of the cover picture right now. Its on the original post.

Edited by Maia, 10 December 2012 - 10:57 PM.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Diablock

Diablock

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 636 posts
ahaha..seems your really consider about the idea to turn this into a novel! great!!
uhm..you're right, but don't you think it will be give a different feeling? let's say, we know that Kaeli is that type of person, if change it I think it won't be 'Kaeli' anymore. something like that I guess and plus to use their name to be part of the story is exciting!

ahaha..me too, only survive until the first chapter, then somehow I forgot how's the story was, seems like I don't have a talent in writing -_-.
Yes yes, that's the hardest part to keep their own uniqueness along with the story and also when it comes to the fight scenes, such a hard effort to keep the character's difference, manage the situation but not forgetting about the point.
But you already write 14 chapter! this is awesomeeeeeeee >.<

~Bows~ I will work hard, I promise.

*bows too

sure, we will always support you.

Bichiguso Maru

<it's chihiro>  

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
Haha, that's true enough, and everyone is so used to the characters. Truth be told, I don't think even I would get the same feeling if I changed the names. So, what I'll have to do is ask all of them, cause I don't want to get in trouble for using their names outside of Batoto without their permission.

What I do with Dangerous, when I go to write a new chapter, I read the last few to get the feel back, especially if its been a while between chapters, then, once I have the feel and story back in my head, I continue on. That and I keep a LOT of notes. I have an entire folder full of nothing but notes and scribbles for Dangerous, lol.

Haha, yeah, 14 going on 15.

Just seeing the excitement and the comments on the story is support enough for me, but thank you very much for the support. >^.^< It helps a great deal. If it weren't for all of you, I don't think I would have been able to keep it up as much as I have. >^.^<

As I said before, its a tough story to write because of all the different elements, and a lot of research goes into each chapter, well... most of them, lol, so that each scene can be felt to its fullest extent. I won't quit though, until you all can read the very last chapter.<3

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

TheOriginalNobody

TheOriginalNobody

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Locationin the deepest part of your heart where your true feelings are
-pokes head in and reads story- ............AMAZING!!! Great job Maia!! I think your story is better then half the stuff I read! I hope you someday get this published!
Spoiler
Posted Image
Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
>^.^< Glad you like it, Ton. The plan was to try and get it published someday, maybe, if I have the guts to actually do it, haha. But I still have a lot of work to do on it. Like I told Chi-chan, Batoto citizens are the ones who get to read the beginning stages of the book. And I promise that, if I get it published with all the stuff I add to it, I will make a file and post it so you all can read it here for free, as a thank you to all of you for the support.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png