Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Dangerous

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

Subbed

Subbed

Ascending Cat

• General Mods
  • 256 posts

It might be wise to link to all new chapters submitted later on in the thread in the OP, for quick access. Just my thoughts (:

Inner thoughts: "This kitty knows how to write~"

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo

I was actually considering taking all of the chapters and copying them into spoilers on the OP once I get my laptop repaired. Unless you'd like to have the honour of doing that, my little kitten in training. >^.^<

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

I was hoping that one day I earn the privilege to be introduced into the story. I am still willing to pray at any altar you point me to, Maia!!

*don't bring out your scepter*

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Subbed

Subbed

Ascending Cat

• General Mods
  • 256 posts

Unless you'd like to have the honour of doing that, my little kitten in training. >^.^<

Done~ ^.^

That is indeed quite a lot of text overall when you look from the distance; amazing!

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
Time to reread...
あっ ちょっと死んじまった