Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Dangerous

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo

Dangerous will be back in production soon. >^.^< Thank you for the long, patient wait. \o/

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts

Well, I know you have all been waiting very patiently for this, and I am terribly sorry for that. However, I am now back in the groove, and as promised, though a little late, Dangerous is back in production.

And, for your reading pleasure, I will now release the long awaited new chapter!!! I do hope you enjoy!

Chapter 16: The Game Begins

While Wolf’s unit gathered their weapons and prepared for this newest assault, Vaygr’s team drew closer to the mansion, their movements well coordinated and perfectly executed. Mystika adjusted her sights and peered closely at the mansion, trying to get a bead on anyone who dared get close enough to one of the windows, and growled softly when they didn’t. So, obviously the time they had spent in hiding hadn’t worn off their edge, though she wasn’t sure how the hell they had managed to keep their skills honed.  Still, she kept watching, waiting for the right moment to strike, a malicious grin tugging at one corner of her mouth.

Zero King slid through the overgrown brush quietly, carefully placing each step to avoid any debris that would give away his location, all the while keeping an eye out for any kind of hidden trap that Orcraniil was known to set up. He stiffened as he caught movement to his right, but relaxed slightly as he caught sight of Jabberwocky and Rain moving through the trees like a pair of deadly wraiths, their eyes locked on the mansion looming ahead of them. Seyrine and Crazy Red fell into step on his left side, and he had absolutely no idea where Dafortminor and Kaede had disappeared to, but that was fine. The two of them could handle themselves.

Daffy watched from a safe distance on one side of the mansion, looking for the perfect spot to gain entry to the run down building so that he could ambush the target from the inside.  He caught sight of movement near one of the windows, but the figure moved too quickly for him to get the chance to identify who it was, at least for now. He could barely make out the form of Kaede as she ran quickly through the trees to the other side of the building, jumping over jutting roots, and rolling with each landing.  She wasn’t completely silent, but the sounds were muffled enough not to be noticed.

===================================================================================

Arux was running up the stairs, sniper rifle in hand, searching for the staircase that would lead him onto the roof, the perfect position for be able to mark his targets without the chance of Mystika being able to get a shot at him, unless the sniper was brave enough to climb higher into the trees than was normally safe. Considering how crazy she was, it was possible, but he doubted it. He found the access hatch and pulled the stair-like ladder down; grateful they had already removed the spider and cobwebs from the attic. He quickly gained the roof, low crawling towards the edge and discreetly set his rifle into position, making sure that the sunlight wouldn’t reflect off his scope’s lens.

“I’m in position, mark your locations,” he said into the comm. quietly. “I’ve got my sights on… four members, spread thirty feet apart. No bead on the sniper.”

“Making my way to the back to circle around,” Maia said as she slipped her fingers under one of the slightly raised windows. She had chosen a spot that would conceal her exit; the shrubbery so overgrown from the garden that it was like a small jungle, making it easier for her to slip into the tree line.

"I'm with Shadow," Angel confirmed as he followed her out the window into the garden, both of them dropping low to the ground, their BDUs blending into the shrubbery.

“I’m setting up near the foyer,” Orcra stated, already carefully wiring the windows and door frame with explosives, though he kept low to keep from presenting a target for Vaygr’s sniper.

“I’ve spotted someone moving around the right side of the house,” Bert said as he rolled by one of the windows. “I think its Kaede, but I can’t be too sure. They’re movin’ pretty fast.”

“Try to keep them in sight, Horn,” Taka said as he and Wolf set up firing positions on either side of where Orcra was camped.

"We're on the left side of the mansion and so far no targets," Lal said as she and Rock took up their positions near the windows.

“I’m activating my drones,” Wanderous said, her fingers clicking away at her laptop. Beside the laptop was a pair of gloves and what looked to be a specialized set of goggles, all with wires attached to the laptop’s extra ports. As soon as she had the whirring drones activated she slipped on the gloves and goggles. “I’m locked in and waiting for the green light.

“I’ve got Gadget covered,” Annabelle said, a small arsenal of handguns, SMGs, and various knives scattered along the table and on her persons.

“I’ve got their sniper in my sights!” Arux exclaimed quietly. “I’ve got a shot…”

Wolf was silent for a few moments, then, taking a deep breath, mumbled into the comm. “Take the shot.”

Mystika was on the verge of taking aim at one of the shadows she had seen passing through the foyer and as she fingered the trigger of her rifle, lowering her head to the scope, a bullet whizzed past her ear to thud into the trunk of the tree, sending a shower of splinters around the lower half of her body. She rolled to one side, dropping out of the tree and into the cover of the bushes where she froze and took aim in the general direction of the sniper on the roof.

“Move in, I’m under fire!” She shouted into her comm. “Move in!”

Edited by Maia, 14 August 2013 - 06:38 AM.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

I have said in another thread, but I'll say again...

YOU..........ARE AWESOMEEEEEEEE :D

brilliantly packed and written, I'll buy it to promote you :D

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts

Haha, thank you, DR. >^/////^< I'm really glad you've enjoyed it so much. >^.^<

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

well words can't express my enjoyment correctly.. :D

I am ready to shell out a fortune to get hands on this stuff..I especially like collecting books..

certainly in my 1000 read list I have remaining for this year :D

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts

Well, as this is a special release only for Batoto members, seeing as this is only the first draft, my readers will all be getting a signed special edition copy each. Once its finished and published of course... if I ever get up that much courage, lol.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Well I'll pray that you are given unending courage by the one whom you pray. :D

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts

Hahahaha! Well, another thing I would have to do is get a hold of publishers, editors, ect. that way I can actually get it out there. Its a good thing I know a few highly popular authors. At some point, I'm going to be sending one of them the first draft to see what she thinks, and if it is book worthy in her opinion, then I will go from there.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
  • LocationThe World I Designed

Very nice maia! I'm glad I'm still in the story, can't wait for the next update

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts

well ofc youre still in it, youre one of the main characters, Zero.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts

I will be starting on the next chapter very soon. Sorry to have kept everyone waiting..... again. -.-

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

I will be starting on the next chapter very soon. Sorry to have kept everyone waiting..... again. -.-

Do I get an intro in :D

-jk- Don't tax yourself. Eagerly waiting for the next chap though  :batoto_008:

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts

The characters in this particular book are already set in stone, but perhaps in the second book you might get a spot. Depends on how this one works out in the end. >^.^<

Part of the reason its taking so long for the chapters now is because I've been trying to plot how I want the story to continue progressing and such. >^.^<

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

The characters in this particular book are already set in stone, but perhaps in the second book you might get a spot. Depends on how this one works out in the end. >^.^<

Part of the reason its taking so long for the chapters now is because I've been trying to plot how I want the story to continue progressing and such. >^.^<

No worries >^.^< I was just kidding anyways. I like the story as it is, no need to add more characters.

But a chance in second one, I'll take that :D

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts

I will make sure that you are kept in mind as a potential character in Danger Overload.(Not the official name.)

Note: I am looking for a new Editor/Proofreader. Please send a PM to apply for the job!

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Miki

Miki

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • LocationIn the trash....

*focusing on reading*

such good writing ;3

tumblr_mj1tf4Zx0V1s6wcafo1_500.gif                             tumblr_nda9f1laEv1s74qeso2_250.png

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts

Thank you, Miki-chan~ >^.^<

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts

So I'm going to ask all of my readers a question.

I know its been a long time since I last posted a chapter, things have been a little rough for me and I've not had the time to write. Until now.

Who would like to see Dangerous back in production? If enough would like to see more chapters, I will start working to get back on track and pick back up where I left off. It will be a slow start as I lost all of my research notes and stuff so I have to write all of that up again and re-research everything I had lost, but if you all want, I am willing to do so once again, its all up to you, my dear readers.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Orcraniil

Orcraniil

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 368 posts

YOU ALREADY KNOW GUUURL

YOU

ALREADY

KNOW

;)

tumblr_n8afhdCGiX1sg8zvco1_500.gif

Spoiler

Mystika101

Mystika101

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Location10 degrees north of crazy

Wow! Read through everything! It's very good! It sucks you lost all your research notes... are you thinking of continuing Dangerous... or are you letting it go? I hope you do continue to write, you've got some talent there! And if you're still looking for an editor/proofreader, I can help with that! Considering all the cruddy essay's I read and mark, anything you send will be a pleasure! :)

Also, love my character! He he, awesome to see myself there!