Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Post Manga you like here

Manga favorites epic cool great special important

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

The Warrior Gentleman

The Warrior Gentleman

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts
Hello fellow members of Batoto!

I haven't been showing my face in awhile but I found some really cool manga by hitting the random button several times so I thought I would make a subject supporting series many have not heard about.

In this thread, post some of your favorite mangas (like mine are One Piece, Bleach, Black Cat, Full-Metal Alchemist, and Fairy Tail)

And then post some series that you found that you really like, especially series that you didn't expect much from (like some of mine would be Psyren, Ga-rei, OZ (Tokiya Seigo), Ouroboros, and Rave)

You can use links to help promote your favorite series while obviously following the forum's rules

Feel free to add your own touch because you don't need to follow the form of my example below and it will be helpful to add why you like that series

--------------------

So if I were the second poster, I would post this:

My Favorites:
Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Black Cat, Shaman King, Full-Metal Alchemist, Beelzebub, Btooom!, Death Note, Toriko, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, and Fairy Tail

Awesome series that I found:
Ouroboros http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/ouroboros-r581 The action and pursuit to fulfill a vendetta gets me into this series
Gai-rei http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/ga-rei-r511 A really good but dark romance that appeals to me, a guy, since it balances
Tokyo ESP http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/tokyo-esp-r967 By the same author as Gai-rei
Psyren http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/psy%d1%8fen-r8 Another great action romance. Has fantasy which I like
OZ (Tokiya Seigo) http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/oz-tokiya-seigo-r95 An interesting setting where everyone goes to the virtual world to escape an unpleasant present time. The plot twists the setting to create a strange fear where the main character can actually die in a world where most don't even think of death
Rave http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/rave-r1036 a work by the author of Fairy Tail before he made the aforementioned work. I love the fantasy and the characters, but I also liked understanding the villains who tried to destroy the world in their misery. I learned this through a forum.
Mx0 http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/mx0-r200 An interesting story where a boy gets into a school of magic by strange circumstances. I learned this from a friend on Batoto

-----------------

Happy Posting and feel free to comment on the posts of others! Just don't forget to mention the works you found!

Edited by The Warrior Gentleman, 09 June 2012 - 07:27 AM.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
out of lazyness, i'll just link my post in a similar thread favorite list (still incomplete)

as for a few awesome ones, i'll specially mention:
dengeki daisy, a shoujo worth reading
kyou kara ore wa, san-chan's just too funny
eat-man, it almost made me start eating metal. bolt crank is even more awesome than it seems
level e, i never saw a more credible evil genius. i'm glad they waited with animating it till we got hd
angel densetsu, i'll be disappointed if you don't know why
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

jrendell

jrendell

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK
My favourites;

HSD Kenichi - Change 123 - Hoshi no Samidare - The Breaker - Jormungand - Mahou Tsukai Kurohime - GTO

Some great manga that I stumbled upon;

Young Gun Carnaval - Veritas - Ane Doki! - Bloody Monday - Holyland - Ga-rei - Gamble Fish

Posted Image

ZeNiTH

ZeNiTH

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Locationand you would need to know this because?........
dn't know what kind of genre you want but if you dn't care
I could go on for lists and lists but I just tried giving mangas that are not so popular but are still awesome cause others are rly easy to find
Am and will always be zenith mother f*****

The Warrior Gentleman

The Warrior Gentleman

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

out of lazyness, i'll just link my post in a similar thread favorite list (still incomplete)

as for a few awesome ones, i'll specially mention:
dengeki daisy, a shoujo worth reading
kyou kara ore wa, san-chan's just too funny
eat-man, it almost made me start eating metal. bolt crank is even more awesome than it seems
level e, i never saw a more credible evil genius. i'm glad they waited with animating it till we got hd
angel densetsu, i'll be disappointed if you don't know why

Nice, these are pretty good. Yea, I found the list and it is great.
I just finished Level E, it was great and I laughed so hard with the superhero part.

My favourites;

HSD Kenichi - Change 123 - Hoshi no Samidare - The Breaker - Jormungand - Mahou Tsukai Kurohime - GTO

Some great manga that I stumbled upon;

Young Gun Carnaval - Veritas - Ane Doki! - Bloody Monday - Holyland - Ga-rei - Gamble Fish

I also read Veritas and it is great.
A similar good martial arts manga is The Breaker

Edited by The Warrior Gentleman, 09 June 2012 - 11:00 PM.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

Nice, these are pretty good. Yea, I found the list and it is great.
I just finished Level E, it was great and I laughed so hard with the superhero part.

level e really is the best thing that mangaka has written. color rangers and evil overlord are so funny
and there are so many titles missing from my list, not easy to choose a few favorites out of over 2000 titles
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

A.E ✰

A.E ✰

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In Neverland ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Bakuman - you'll know why when you read it
Tower of God - it's most viewed in batoto for a reason
Kimi no Iru Machi - good romance (early part)~
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan - funny delinquent school life story

Derek

Derek

Russet Potato

• Renzokusei Scans
  • 264 posts
Iris Zero
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai
Tonari no Kashiwagi-san
Sora no Otoshimono
Bakuman
Seishun Forget!
Love Hina
Trinity 7
Sankarea
Tsuki Tsuki!

My top 10 favorite manga in order.

Edited by Derek, 10 June 2012 - 07:31 AM.

MyAnimeList Last.fm Renzokusei

Derek: ねえ、。。。しようよ
Derek: that
Zalugar: Uh
Zalugar: Hey...let's do it
Zalugar: DO WHAT
Zalugar: WHAT ARE THEY DOING
Zalugar: THESE LEWD CHILDREN

Virzel

Virzel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • LocationHaunted Mansion
S.I.D.
Noblesse
The world God Only Know
Pandora Heart
TOG
Rosario + Vampire
Beelzebub
Nurarihyon No Mago
Tripeace
Tokyo Raven

That is my top ten..

Edited by Grim Valkrie, 12 June 2012 - 04:02 AM.

7.jpg

5.jpg

HellsGate

HellsGate

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
A few of my favorites:

Elfen Lied
Watashi no Messiah sama
Vampire Juuji Kai - Fallen Vampire
Shingetsutan Tsukihime
Akumetsu
Tsubame Syndrome
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Byousoku 5 Centimeters
Battle Angel Atila
Berserk
Wolf Guy - Ookami No Monshou
Usagi Drop
Saikano
Ane Doki!
Honeymoon Salad

strixflash

strixflash

Potato

• Contributor
  • 198 posts
Noblesse
One Piece
Gantz
Fullmetal Alchemist
Death Note(I really didnt liked the ending as author made unjustice to Light and also plot become somewhat repetive)
Shingeki no Kyojin
Melo Holic
Zippy Ziggy
Dragon Ball
Tower of God

Noblesse Forever!

Spoiler