Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

tell me your favorite manga

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Virzel

Virzel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • LocationHaunted Mansion
i was wondering what is you guys favorite manga..
there are a lot of manga that i'm still don't know!!

7.jpg

5.jpg

Valsie

Valsie

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 517 posts
  • LocationIn the hands of none.
Tower of God - The World God Only Knows - Toradora - Toukyou Kushu - Aphorism - Prunus Girl - Fujimura-kun Mates - Dawn-Tsumetai Te - Yumekui Merry - Btooom! -
Dance in the Vampire Bund - Rosario + Vampire -
Himitsu no Akuma-Chan (Avi) - Onidere - Defense Devil
- Sazanami Cherry - Spice & Wolf - Countrouble -
Wake up Deadman - Deadman Wonderland - Mirai Nikki.

Not everything, but whatever~ ...

I am a deconstruction of the moe genre.

Arlo

Arlo

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
Overall, probably Yotsuba&!. It just doesn't get much better than that.

Currently though, my favorite is definitely Non Non Biyori. There's almost nothing in the world that appeals to me like that particular combination of intelligent, weird and silly.

Others: Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko, Hyakuen, Bonnouji, K-ON!, Again!!, Rotte no Omocha, Sora no Otoshimono, Arakawa Under the Bridge, Nuiguru Mix, Yumekui Merry.... and more.

Frost

Frost

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,862 posts
  • LocationLost in dreams of other worlds
Akumetsu, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy - Ookami no Monshou, Zetman, Shin Angyo Onshi, Until Death do Us Part ---------> these are all action/ fantasy/adventure

Nisekoi, Kimi ni Todoke, Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai, Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo -------------------------> Romance/Comedy

Blood Alone, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Rosario + Vampire, Trinity Blood ----------------------> Vampires

Tower of God, Noblesse, Girls of the Wilds, Can't see Can't hear but love --------------------------------Webtoons

Those are the one I can think of off the top of my head

signature.jpg

Shardbearer

Shardbearer

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSomewhere
The other posts covered alot of the series I like, so I'll just list the other ones that I recommend.

Action/Fantasy/Adventure: Sun-ken Rock, Psyren, Break Blade, Aphorism, Flame of Recca, Kami-sama no Lutoori, Rurouni Kenshin, Ares, Mx0, Holyland, Vagabond, The Breaker, Yongbi the Invincible, Gamaran, and Dogs: Bullets & Carnage.

Slice of Life/Comedy: Sensen Spike Hills, Beck, Need a Girl, Saru Lock, Denpa Kyoushi, and Gin no Saji.

Sports: Eyeshield 21, Slam Dunk, Ahiru no Sora, and Rookies.

Webtoon: The God of Highschool, Trace, Transfer Student Storm Bringer, The Devil King is Bored,
and Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School( God that title is long ).

Horror/Suspense: Death Note, and I am a Hero.

Alot of these series are already completly translated, so you don't have to wait for any chapters in order to get the complete story.
The completed ones are: Psyren, Flame of Recca, Rurouni Kenshin, Ares, Mx0, Holyland, The Breaker, Beck, Eyeshield 21, Slam Dunk, Trace, and Death Note. Hope you enjoy some of these.

Edited by Shardbearer, 21 May 2012 - 07:02 AM.

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
Pandora Hearts.

Then Bleach, st&rs, Mashiro no Oto, Nodame Cantabile & Welcome to Room 305.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
my favorites... let's see...

(long list, and many are still left out)
Spoiler

edit: forgot to mention that i recommend every single one of them. a couple of them have a genre that not all would appreciate, though

Edited by Takayuki, 23 May 2012 - 05:01 PM.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Virzel

Virzel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts

The other posts covered alot of the series I like, so I'll just list the other ones that I recommend.

Action/Fantasy/Adventure: Sun-ken Rock, Psyren, Break Blade, Aphorism, Flame of Recca, Kami-sama no Lutoori, Rurouni Kenshin, Ares, Mx0, Holyland, Vagabond, The Breaker, Yongbi the Invincible, Gamaran, and Dogs: Bullets & Carnage.

Slice of Life/Comedy: Sensen Spike Hills, Beck, Need a Girl, Saru Lock, Denpa Kyoushi, and Gin no Saji.

Sports: Eyeshield 21, Slam Dunk, Ahiru no Sora, and Rookies.

Webtoon: The God of Highschool, Trace, Transfer Student Storm Bringer, The Devil King is Bored,
and Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School( God that title is long ).

Horror/Suspense: Death Note, and I am a Hero.

Alot of these series are already completly translated, so you don't have to wait for any chapters in order to get the complete story.
The completed ones are: Psyren, Flame of Recca, Rurouni Kenshin, Ares, Mx0, Holyland, The Breaker, Beck, Eyeshield 21, Slam Dunk, Trace, and Death Note. Hope you enjoy some of these.

Thanks man..

and ah.. anyone can share what is in your mind,i'd like to know more... fufufu

Edited by Greem Valkrie, 21 May 2012 - 10:58 AM.

7.jpg

5.jpg

TheCreepin32

TheCreepin32

Potato

• Members
  • 124 posts
Favorite manga is Berserk. Favorite anime is Gintama

Melisandre

Melisandre

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationQueen's Landing
One piece - interesting story and setting,great characters.
Bakuman - a story about how to make manga in shounen jump,and it's amazing.
Oresama teacher - one of the funniest manga out there.
Skip Beat - just great
Vinland Saga - amazing story.
Emma - beautiful manga about the victorian age and pure romance.
Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan- T^T
Ashita no Ousama- manga about stage and actors ,marvelous!

"Power is a curious thing...Three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man. Between them stands a common sellsword. Each great man bids the sellsword kill the other two. Who lives, who dies? Power resides where men believe it resides; it's a trick, a shadow on the wall, and a very small man can cast a very large shadow."―Varys (Game of Thrones)

Armed_Gunman

Armed_Gunman

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationGreece
GTO was painfully funny at times(to the point you need to stop reading to calm your laugh), kinda dragged out for a while(~150 chapter), but turned quite dramatic near the end.(first time I shred a tear over fictional story)
It one of the two was the manga that drew my further into mangas(other was One Piece) and I recommend it to anyone that hasn't read it.

Edited by Armed_Gunman, 23 May 2012 - 03:56 PM.

"What are you going to do, stab me?" - Stab Victim

Virzel

Virzel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
thanks everyone..

7.jpg

5.jpg

SidL

SidL

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 570 posts
one piece
Vinland saga
Blood and steel
Deadman wonderland
velvet kiss
sekai no hate
Akumetsu
Destroy and Revolution
Death note
Sorairo Square
D. Gray-man
TAL
Superior Day
Come come Vanilla
School days (Gotta read this lol)
Cross Days (Prequel of some sort)
Air Gear
City of Darkness
Idol pretender
Crepescule
City of Dead scorcerer
Shingeki no Kyojin
Perowan! - Hayaku Shinasai! Goshujinasama
Come Come Vanilla
Gantz
Clockwork
Magico
Magi
The World God Only Knows
Zetman
Red Soul
Hunter X Hunter
Watashitachi no Tamura-kun
Soukai no Eve
Eden no Ori
Ousama Game
Aphorism
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
Ouran Highschool Host club
Kaichou wa maid-sama
Watashi ni XX shinasai

My advice to you is just click on new tabs of whatever manga you are interested in the new release section. That and if you like a certain manga, you could find more with high expectations from the same author as they have more than just one series. If your not interested in it, or that it doesn't seem to suit your taste as you give patience to it, then you know... move on.
Although sadly, my method doesn't offer alot of completed (but really good) series.

Hope this helps anyone who read this.

Virzel

Virzel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts

My advice to you is just click on new tabs of whatever manga you are interested in the new release section. That and if you like a certain manga, you could find more with high expectations from the same author as they have more than just one series. If your not interested in it, or that it doesn't seem to suit your taste as you give patience to it, then you know... move on.
Although sadly, my method doesn't offer alot of completed (but really good) series.

Hope this helps anyone who read this.

Thanks,i'll keep it in mind. :D

7.jpg

5.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Here's a few, trying to avoid those already mentioned >__< ......Kaubutsu Oujo (Princess Resurrection), Glass Mask, Minamoto-kun Monogatari (ecchi comedy), Aku no Hana, Sore ga Kanojo no Seigi nara (ecchi comedy), Orange Marmalade, Buyuden, Kubera, 3 Level Combintion, Annarasumanara, Hoshi no Furu Machi, Green Boy, Nana to Kaoru (not on this site..>_<),

Tn7HA0h.png

Virzel

Virzel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
Sore ga kanojo no seigi nara indeed very funny,it make my stomach hurt.. fufu

7.jpg

5.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Sore ga kanojo no seigi nara indeed very funny,it make my stomach hurt.. fufu

Yeah, it's funny and has the erotic comedy touch but not overboard, that and the artwork is really nice. :)

Tn7HA0h.png

Virzel

Virzel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
yeah..

7.jpg

5.jpg

Valsie

Valsie

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 517 posts
  • LocationIn the hands of none.
I still think Himitsu no Akuma-chan is the funniest of all~ ... >:3

I am a deconstruction of the moe genre.

Virzel

Virzel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
well it's true that himitsu no akuma-chan is funny..
the Akuma is version of prunus girl.. it's kind of gay.. (i don't care) fufu
it's funny and interesting.. :D

7.jpg

5.jpg