Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

Kiwaguro no Brynhildr Lynn Okamoto discussion

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
Couldn't she just give him the memory to report every so often and solve that issue?

sig-1.png

ALAKTORN

ALAKTORN

Fingerling Potato

• Chocolat Vanilla
  • 71 posts
That could work in the short-term, but… she didn’t do that anyway. I don’t think the other topic was necessary, but someone in it mentioned the journal that guy was keeping, I don’t feel like checking where that journal was when he lost his memory, but he’s probably gonna read it somewhen and remember things. I still am of the opinion that she has no remote control on her, and she’s gonna join up with the group of fugitives…

MikageD

MikageD

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
How do you recall something thats not there? and he shouldnt be able to read if he is truly a baby...only way he is coming back is if she has a change of heart.

Trevor Smith

Trevor Smith

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
Or the author brings a certain spared "magic user" back around to save him. I'm rather anxious to see the next chapter...

Lysas

Lysas

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

How do you recall something thats not there? and he shouldnt be able to read if he is truly a baby...only way he is coming back is if she has a change of heart.

All the assassins so far have recognized Neko, and even Kikako called her that, instead of 1107. I think most of the magic users know each other, and their abilities, so they'll probably realize what happened to Ryouta, and convince or force her to restore his memories. They'll probably use those visors that they somehow got when rescuing Ryouta from the police, to avoid losing their memories.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Couldn't she just give him the memory to report every so often and solve that issue?

Called it.

sig-1.png

ALAKTORN

ALAKTORN

Fingerling Potato

• Chocolat Vanilla
  • 71 posts

Called it.

Though it’s weird how she could do that by just changing his memories. I mean, it’s not like she can control people, she just changes what they remember. How would you create the situation where he has to report back every now and then without actually doing any of the work he’s supposed to be doing, by just manipulating his memories? I can think of a few ways, but they don’t match up with his attitude so far (he acts as if he doesn’t know why he is doing it, rather than a more logical “I have to do this because *changed memories*”).

I’m also interested in the “reward” she was talking about.

Really curious for the continuation now, I still stand by the fact that she’ll eventually join the fugitives, she holds extremely important information now and if she stays an enemy the fugitives are screwed.

Edit: I think there are actually many more chapters out in Japan, someone could potentially read raws and spoil us all. lol

Edited by ALAKTORN, 02 December 2012 - 09:37 AM.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
I believe it can be done if she altered his memory so his mission was to just look at that, and forget all about her.

Scans aren't too far behind, I think 1-2 chapters tops.

sig-1.png

ALAKTORN

ALAKTORN

Fingerling Potato

• Chocolat Vanilla
  • 71 posts
Well Anime-Planet.com says that 39 chapters are out, not sure how accurate that is.

ALAKTORN

ALAKTORN

Fingerling Potato

• Chocolat Vanilla
  • 71 posts
Seems like our theories started on the wrong assumption, he never lost his memories. So… now there’s the possibility that they might just move away from the observatory, but would that mean that the assassin would’ve failed her mission, and she’d be ejected? If the good guys rationalize that they may not want to just let her die. Also the assassin was worried about her “guardian” forgetting about her when she removed his memories, so the fact that the main character (I’m forgetting every name…) hasn’t forgot about her should be a point in favor of friendship. I’m not sure how they’d work around removing the beacon if she does join the fugitives though.

Don’t really know how it’s gonna proceed from here.

ALAKTORN

ALAKTORN

Fingerling Potato

• Chocolat Vanilla
  • 71 posts
Oh wow, I had forgotten he still didn’t know she was Kuroneko. Why does Nanami keep resisting… :/

Though, Kotori messed up. She should’ve called out to Murakami, and waited for him to get close before switching places.

Edited by ALAKTORN, 19 December 2012 - 11:14 PM.

ALAKTORN

ALAKTORN

Fingerling Potato

• Chocolat Vanilla
  • 71 posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ç___ç

No_Frame

No_Frame

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Posted Image

Xellious

Xellious

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
She dead now. Should have put the bitch in a faraday cage until they could get it off.

ALAKTORN

ALAKTORN

Fingerling Potato

• Chocolat Vanilla
  • 71 posts
So apparently Nanami had a hidden ability? Why are they bringing it up now that she’s dead… is it something usable after death? :/

Soran Lioncore

Soran Lioncore

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationAt the Wall
Intel about the research group can be very useful to the fugitives

In case you feel offended by me, please forgive me. I just have a bad sense of humor. Heh...

ALAKTORN

ALAKTORN

Fingerling Potato

• Chocolat Vanilla
  • 71 posts
If they had such a chamber, why didn’t they bring Nanami in there? :\

ALAKTORN

ALAKTORN

Fingerling Potato

• Chocolat Vanilla
  • 71 posts
Just wanted to let you guys know that raws are far ahead. http://raw.senmanga.com/Gokukoku_no_Brynhildr/49/1

RaZi3l

RaZi3l

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Remind me again, who is 1107?

ALAKTORN

ALAKTORN

Fingerling Potato

• Chocolat Vanilla
  • 71 posts
Kuroneko.

Edit: wait, it’s Kotori…?

Edited by ALAKTORN, 23 July 2013 - 03:10 PM.