Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

Kiwaguro no Brynhildr Lynn Okamoto discussion

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Because this boys never been shown to do anything physical, much less jump high enough and hold his legs hard enough to go through a windshield? 

Well, maybe it isn't even him. They don't show the face.

Plus, he's the kid that's willing to let one of them get dragged off and raped, so why is he suddenly so concerned about this one?  I doubt he would of killed her since he only wanted a report. Well but I suppose she didn't owe him a raping. And they got this weird ass thing about keeping all this horrible stuff secret.

You guys do realize that they have been kidnapping, experimenting on, and killing a huge number of little girls, not to mention all the incidental deaths, murders of witnesses, possible plans to dominate/destroy the world. But yes, let's help them keep their secret. Well yeah you don't want a reporter telling about them specifically, numbers, location etc. But it's not like they are trying to reveal them without revealing themselves.

Also, to treat the sister you didn't know of like that. Sure you don't just believe her either, but to full on reject her like that.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

The agreement wasn't to feel up her breasts directly anyway. She didn't say he could do it without any clothes over her breasts. And why would she agree to go out with a future rapist, who believes going out with him is agreeing to have lots of sex with him, and said so.

It's this disturbing, this very very disturbing, and its only the vacation part, and now they got some heavy handed foreshadowing about bad stuff to come? Ok, I am so dropping this series.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts
Shadow12000: agreement didn't specify clothing

Then she should feel free to refuse him striping her and touching her breasts directly. Well if she welched completely with the other 16 times on the highly unreasonable prostitution deal, that is fine too. (especially as each time seems to be absurdly long as well as excessively hard and intimate)   

Shadow12000: he's actually got morals by saying that going out means having sex

Morales by saying going out means sex, even by force if she wont consent? No, besides which, he literally tried raping her earlier, and they were not going out then. Protagonist only finds it reasonable and sits by as he carries her off to rape her, and she is only saved by one of the other girls between chapters (but most of them just stand by too)

How have I lasted till now? Come on, just about all of the rest of the stories disturbingness pales in compares to the group of good guy accepting a sex offender and future rapist into their group and sitting by as he victimizes one of them (especially that the protagonist that is suppose to care about them all does so)  And even more, presses her into it, because they want money, if their morales are that bad, then just steal the money! (since stealing, especially from him, is much more morale)  And her agreeing to go out with said sex offender and future rapist.  I say future rapist, but it was almost plain actual rapist, and MC was ok with that!!!  Well we don't know that he hasn't raped other girls.

It's not just what this guy does that's disturbing, if it were just that, it wouldn't be so bad. But how all the others on the good side, condone it and treat it as only quirky behaviour. Majority of this group of good guy friends seem to be OK with their friend being raped, and all of them seem to be OK with pimping their friend out in prostitution for a vacation, when they can easily steal the money they need, including from mister rapist. She herself condones it by agreeing to go out with him (and the story doesn't even bother to explain the rationality of such, also even though she semi-condones it by going out with him, it's still rape if he forces her) The author himself seems to condone that kind of behaviour, as the story plays it up for nonexistent laughs. I think the police should keep a close eye on this author.

Edited by truepurple, 01 July 2015 - 10:27 PM.

SublimeObject

SublimeObject

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
The nature of thing with Hatsuna and the other guy is seriously disturbing. Just because there is a need for variety and a tank support , author came up with this strong and rapist character. I seriously don't enjoy seeing how other characters are okay with this guy pushing himself onto Hatsuna. Hope he does soon.