Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Spoilers/Raw chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Yeah, there is a lot of school/slice of life right now. I wish we could watch more Tournament fights. Maybe knowing more about Moon-Young or other fighters besides the ones we already know.

I'm seriously wondering what's going to happen..........right now there's honestly hardly any story at all. Or maybe it's just my opinion since I'm disappointed with it from comparing the last month or two's chapters with the rest of it. :)

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan

I'm seriously wondering what's going to happen..........right now there's honestly hardly any story at all. Or maybe it's just my opinion since I'm disappointed with it from comparing the last month or two's chapters with the rest of it. :)

I have no idea... I think the author screwed up by having Dal Dal and Moon Young early in the tournament, Queen and Jae Gu are out too right? We haven't seen much about his brothers lately.

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yup, I agree with you totally............all of this falls on the author's shoulders, having a story laid out, prepared and ready to go. Right now it's like they're floundering, just going along from one inconsequential scene to the next.

It's kind of like I was trying to say earlier, right now, with what's going on, I really have very little drive to know "what's going to happen next?" in the new chapters. I mean, come on..........a brawl with middle schoolers?! Dal Dal getting told off by grade schoolers?! Moon Young working out and complaining about being hungry?! Holy cow, if something doesn't emerge to  make a story soon this thing's almost as good as dead. Really kind of a shame, to me this one has had some moments of being great, but it just isn't right now.  >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Mangacow's version of today's new chapter is out http://mngacow.com/Girls-Of-The-Wilds/101/3/

I enjoyed the heck out of that chapter, I guess it really is going to need Queen with an active part in the story to keep things interesting...........very cute and funny. I'm all for an active romance story line. XD

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」

Oh god, this last chapter's freakin' hilarious!!! :lol: couldn't stop laughing the whole time xD

Mr. Park: That line was the work of a god

lmao :lol: freakin' epic!!

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Oh god, this last chapter's freakin' hilarious!!! :lol: couldn't stop laughing the whole time xD

Mr. Park: That line was the work of a god

lmao :lol: freakin' epic!!

it really was..........the funniest thing was the whole while he was soooo sure he was doing a good deed. super funny.   XD

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

it really was..........the funniest thing was the whole while he was soooo sure he was doing a good deed. super funny.   XD

Ikr? he's going on about, oh yeah, I have much more experience than them and all, lol his confidence in himself is just too good :lol:

And now, even the mafia guy is starting to get ignored xD

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

And now, even the mafia guy is starting to get ignored xD

Haha! yeah, I noticed that too, he's turning out just like the pretty-boy fighter who was talking all the smack in the tournament earlier XD

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

Haha! yeah, I noticed that too, he's turning out just like the pretty-boy fighter who was talking all the smack in the tournament earlier XD

Lol yeah, maybe they'll finally team to get their revenge xD

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

mangacow's put out today's Naver chapter ....

http://mngacow.com/Girls-Of-The-Wilds/102/

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

mangacow's put out today's Naver chapter ....

http://mngacow.com/Girls-Of-The-Wilds/102/

That biker dude is working at the Car wash now!!! What the heck?! :lol:

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

That biker dude is working at the Car wash now!!! What the heck?! :lol:

yeah you're right, they seem to love his character and keep trying to sneak him in..............I guess now he's the new Jae Gu (wannabe) bully. That red-headed boy who used to hold the title seems to have disappeared.........good riddance too. :D

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

yeah you're right, they seem to love his character and keep trying to sneak him in..............I guess now he's the new Jae Gu (wannabe) bully. That red-headed boy who used to hold the title seems to have disappeared.........good riddance too. :D

I just hope that mafia dude doesn't end up working there as well :lol: It's really funny how theses guy are introduced as badasses and are later turned into comic relief xD

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I just hope that mafia dude doesn't end up working there as well :lol: It's really funny how theses guy are introduced as badasses and are later turned into comic relief xD

haha! yup, it's true, it kind of makes me wonder, like you said, those two were introduced as "serious", threatening type characters but now they're jokes.............so what about the red-headed bully boy? Does the fact that he's not been turned into a joke mean he might still show back up as some sort of threat later on? really curious about that. 

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

haha! yup, it's true, it kind of makes me wonder, like you said, those two were introduced as "serious", threatening type characters but now they're jokes.............so what about the red-headed bully boy? Does the fact that he's not been turned into a joke mean he might still show back up as some sort of threat later on? really curious about that. 

Hmm.. well, we haven't really been seeing him at all lately. And he did chicken out when Jae Gu challenged [that time just after their match] so I don't think he has a future as a fighter. Maybe he's gonna be more of a coach-type dude, cheering on Kim Hye Shin and maybe Minam too, but for that he has to be quite skilled at coaching, and that hasn't been hinted at either ... right? I wouldn't be surprised if he's completely dropped off after the Wild's league.

kristoffer

kristoffer

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Got to be honest, this "arc" that's happening in between the tournament hasn't caught my interest at all. I guess I just don't like the new kid.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Hmm.. well, we haven't really been seeing him at all lately. And he did chicken out when Jae Gu challenged [that time just after their match] so I don't think he has a future as a fighter. Maybe he's gonna be more of a coach-type dude, cheering on Kim Hye Shin and maybe Minam too, but for that he has to be quite skilled at coaching, and that hasn't been hinted at either ... right? I wouldn't be surprised if he's completely dropped off after the Wild's league.

You know, I keep remembering the whole poisoning thing.............where he actually spiked the food he gave Jae Gu and his siblings that was meant as an apology gift. Yeah, I just wonder if the author isn't holding him back as an active character in order to spring him back out as an actual threat to somebody's safety. No telling what the author will do with the story of course, but still, that definitely crosses my mind............I can see that guy being vengeful and even more crazy and sadistic now. But we'll see.  

Got to be honest, this "arc" that's happening in between the tournament hasn't caught my interest at all. I guess I just don't like the new kid.

Oh, I don't think you're alone, I definitely agree, the story (for a while now) doesn't really have a lot of appeal for whatever reason one would follow this story......the action of the tournament or the original slice of life/drama story line. But that's just me maybe, personally I think the story has gotten very weak lately............but I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping for it to shape up.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

manga cow's version of today's Naver chapter is out http://mngacow.com/Girls-Of-The-Wilds/103/

........meh, I miss Queen :D

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
Man, those bullies really can't take a hint that she might be way out of their league? lol

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Man, those bullies really can't take a hint that she might be way out of their league? lol

Hah!! Yeah, no kidding, they seem to be a particularly thick-headed bunch, don't they   :D

Tn7HA0h.png