Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Spoilers/Raw chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

hahhhh..well, the mangacow version of today's Naver chapter is out http://mngacow.com/Girls-Of-The-Wilds/104/?all

wow, we really seem to have been in a holding pattern for a while now..........things brightened up when Queen was in the story briefly, (the potential romantic direction) but other than that it just seems like the author has kind of lost the idea of what they really wanted to do with the story. We're pretty much just meandering along right now with no real, defined destination in mind.

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」

hahhhh..well, the mangacow version of today's Naver chapter is out http://mngacow.com/Girls-Of-The-Wilds/104/?all

wow, we really seem to have been in a holding pattern for a while now..........things brightened up when Queen was in the story briefly, (the potential romantic direction) but other than that it just seems like the author has kind of lost the idea of what they really wanted to do with the story. We're pretty much just meandering along right now with no real, defined destination in mind.

Yep, we actually got the backstory of that biker dude lol

But, I gotta admit, it was kinda touching at first ... and then suddenly they completely turn it around into a comic :lol:

Edited by DarkPrince, 25 September 2013 - 01:45 PM.

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yep, we actually got the backstory of that biker dude lol

But, I gotta admit, it was kinda touching at first ... and then suddenly they completely turn it around into a comic :lol:

Yeah you're right, we started out with some serious story telling and then turned it into the "joke of week". It's a big part of what's disappointing me right now, not just from the first 30ish chapters of this one but from the author's previous work as well.............I absolutely know they can tell a serious, well-developed story. They're just not doing that right now is all. 

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

Yeah you're right, we started out with some serious story telling and then turned it into the "joke of week". It's a big part of what's disappointing me right now, not just from the first 30ish chapters of this one but from the author's previous work as well.............I absolutely know they can tell a serious, well-developed story. They're just not doing that right now is all.

Yep, you're right. The comedy is a bit too much now, they are funny, and some really great, but they are kind of affecting the progression of the story, and this way, there's only so long till the jokes get stale, they really should get back to the tournament as soon as possible.

Edited by DarkPrince, 26 September 2013 - 01:48 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yep, you're right. The comedy is a bit too much now, they are funny, and some really great, but they are kind of affecting the progression of the story, and this way, there's only so long till the jokes get stale, they really should get back to the tournament as soon as possible.

Yeah, tournament, actual romance other than the sillyness we've had with daldal and moon young / jae gu..........or back to the already established family drama we've had with jae gu's situation. Anything would be good by me, what we've had for a while now isn't even really slice of life anymore, it's just...........kind of wandering from scene to scene.   >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

the mangacow chp is out http://mngacow.com/Girls-Of-The-Wilds/105/?all

........well, at least we know Queen's on the way back, that's something at least :D

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
Spoiler

tsundere? lol what the heck?

Yep, the airport scene's gonna be interesting :lol:
And am I the only one who's beginning to dislike the new kid (Jaegu 2.0)? .-. he's not annoying or anything, but I just can't see him as important in the story? D:

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Spoiler

tsundere? lol what the heck?

Yep, the airport scene's gonna be interesting :lol:
And am I the only one who's beginning to dislike the new kid (Jaegu 2.0)? .-. he's not annoying or anything, but I just can't see him as important in the story? D:

no, i agree with you, mostly what's going on in the story lately just doesn't do much for me..... that kid, the people picking on him, whatevertheheck's going on with moon young and dal dal, the biker boy........I'm seriously hoping for some direction to show up in this soon. 

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

no, i agree with you, mostly what's going on in the story lately just doesn't do much for me..... that kid, the people picking on him, whatevertheheck's going on with moon young and dal dal, the biker boy........I'm seriously hoping for some direction to show up in this soon. 

Yep, hopefully, after the airport scene (next chapter?) we're gonna get back to the tournament. Speaking of which, who do we know of that passed on to the semi finals? just the Kendo girl, right?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yep, hopefully, after the airport scene (next chapter?) we're gonna get back to the tournament. Speaking of which, who do we know of that passed on to the semi finals? just the Kendo girl, right?

I guess Moon Young and Kim Hye Shin as well,  right? Though those two are the only characters we actually know that I can think of. 

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

I guess Moon Young and Kim Hye Shin as well,  right? Though those two are the only characters we actually know that I can think of. 

Oh yeah, Queen did message Jae Gu asking about her fight, it was off screen, right? Kim Hye Shin tho? I don't remember any mention about her match.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Oh yeah, Queen did message Jae Gu asking about her fight, it was off screen, right? Kim Hye Shin tho? I don't remember any mention about her match.

Yeah, the whole tournament to me was more a means of bringing the Jae Gu bullying theme to somewhat of a conclusion.......then it turned into another arc with the mafia guy and some more bullying, and after that it's pretty much just meandered off and become pretty sketchy and with not much serious content after Dal Dal -v- Moon Young.

It's pretty much when things started feeling to me like the author had kinda lost the thread of what they really intended to do in the story.

Yeah, there's been no coverage at all of Kim Hye Shin's fights, only that we know she advanced because of her insistence that Queen not withdraw because it would be her opportunity for a rematch with her....remember the whole deal with them in the ring and Queen in her good clothes? Pretty sure that's the case, the crazy red head is still in the running, maybe they'll eventually pit her against Moon Young just since we know the character. Who knows now, the only people who had conflict with her were Jae Gu and Queen but they're both out, so, yeah, who knows what'll happen with that story line.  >_<

Edited by svines85, 01 October 2013 - 03:31 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

the new chapter's out  http://mngacow.com/Girls-Of-The-Wilds/106/

I knew we'd work our way back to the mother sooner or later

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan

Super duper new chapter is out! http://mngacow.com/Girls-Of-The-Wilds/107/?all

WTF!

Spoiler

Lol, everything is getting out of hand

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

Super duper new chapter is out! http://mngacow.com/Girls-Of-The-Wilds/107/?all

WTF!

Spoiler

The panel right after that is priceless too, "I have given birth to a perverted demon", lol.

Loved that awkward last panel (Queen and Jaegu in that swan boat and the "happy birthday") "Romantic and graceful", heheh, Mr. Park is the best! :lol:

Poor Moon Young, nobody to cheer her :[

And that other kid too, sort of, his story is starting to annoy me a bit, honestly, it's Jaegu's story all over again D:

Overall, really funny chapter, but I still wish they'd get back to the main story soon .-.

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts

The panel right after that is priceless too, "I have given birth to a perverted demon", lol.

Loved that awkward last panel (Queen and Jaegu in that swan boat and the "happy birthday") "Romantic and graceful", heheh, Mr. Park is the best! :lol:

Poor Moon Young, nobody to cheer her :[

And that other kid too, sort of, his story is starting to annoy me a bit, honestly, it's Jaegu's story all over again D:

Overall, really funny chapter, but I still wish they'd get back to the main story soon .-.

Lol, she will eventually make an inflatable doll of Jaegu.

Yeah it really was super awkward. Is it really difficult in Korea to hug someone and say happy birthday?

Was it so difficult to go cheer for Moon Young? I know it is Queen's birthday. But go see her defeat her opponent and then everyone can go celebrate.

I know... I think the tournament wasn't well thought. I think they should have let Moon Young, Dal Dal and Queen face each other until Semi-finals. Building up the tension and the interest. Right now we really don't give a damn about the tournament... Now that I remember. Jaegu is Moon Young freaking coach! He should be there!

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

Lol, she will eventually make an inflatable doll of Jaegu.

Yeah it really was super awkward. Is it really difficult in Korea to hug someone and say happy birthday?

Was it so difficult to go cheer for Moon Young? I know it is Queen's birthday. But go see her defeat her opponent and then everyone can go celebrate.

I know... I think the tournament wasn't well thought. I think they should have let Moon Young, Dal Dal and Queen face each other until Semi-finals. Building up the tension and the interest. Right now we really don't give a damn about the tournament... Now that I remember. Jaegu is Moon Young freaking coach! He should be there!

lol, wouldn't be surprising if that happened :lol:

Haha, well, he couldn't have hugged her in that swan-boat, though it still would be awkward if they hugged. I guess it depends on the person, with Moon Young, the hug would be fine, Dal Dal, well, she would get the wrong idea (assuming it's Jaegu hugging her), and with Queen, it'll be awkward as heck :lol:

Ikr? I really felt bad, I hope they at least make it there before her match is over.

Yep, the first part of the tournament was really intense and the story was really interesting, but then after the break, they just started side stories out of nowhere, seriously, that Jaegu 2.0 was completely unnecessary, imo D: if they really wanted to, couldn't it wait for at least after the tournament or sth, they were kinda on a roll with the tournament.

Yep, well, in his defense, he was planning to go, I just hope next chapter he wraps up this sort-of-date and gets to the tournament asap. Though he should be there right now.

Edited by DarkPrince, 15 October 2013 - 01:27 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

the new chapter's out on mangacow if anyone's interested

http://mngacow.com/Girls-Of-The-Wilds/109/?all

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts

the new chapter's out on mangacow if anyone's interested

http://mngacow.com/Girls-Of-The-Wilds/109/?all

Yes we are! Poor Moon Young. I wanted to hug her

Did she really said boyfriend in reserve?! :D It's a shame your BIR likes Jaegu too! Hahahaha!

Did she actually spoke a whole speech while in the air?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Apparently some delay on today's chapter, MangaCow is saying (and I'm assuming they're able to read something on Naver) that it'll be out 10-12 hours after its regular time. So I guess later today, another 8 or 10 hours or so.

Tn7HA0h.png