Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Spoilers/Raw chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

iddqd

iddqd

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
You can check out the "raws" for GtW here http://comic.naver.c...o=1&weekday=sun
New chapters come out every Sunday if i am not wrong.

Anyway after checking the raws today i got very angry :< i think that i will skip reading the translated version of this chapter for sure.

I really like this webtoon since the characters are ok , what i mean is we don't have any of those omfg :< cry/ doesn't fight for herself kinda idiots and waits to get rescued kinda of girls! They are war like and that's what i like the most so far. But the main lead needs to grow some balls, he shouldn't stand for that kinda of bullying, especially in front of his little bro and sis.

potato

potato

Bikini Potato

• Members
  • 245 posts
Haha I did the exact same thing you did and yeah the 18th chapter is all sorts of aggravating do not like the lead having to wait for his princess in shining armor thing we got going now.

iddqd

iddqd

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
raws are out :<
and it looks like maybe he is going to fight :S or at least something is happening and hes confused atm :S cant wait for translation

Edited by iddqd, 07 January 2012 - 10:26 PM.

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
  • LocationThat state that no one cares about
I looked at the 22 raws and it seems that he's definitely gonna be forced to fight, and possibly be trained by those two other girls (what a badass way to say that the opponent dude is going DOWN). Unfortunately, it seems that Jae is not enthusiastic about it at all. Ah well, I'm sure he'll survive...and hopefully remain unscathed too.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Former Typesetter/Blogger for FKMTkrazy

Spoiler

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Okay, read ch. 28 early at webtoonlive and couldn't resist saying, Driver Park is major badass. All unassuming and everything, aw-shucks-indulgent-uncle, and then--ka-click! "Who do you think you have your filthy paws on? Let go of her or I'll blow you away right here!" Woo!

potato

potato

Bikini Potato

• Members
  • 245 posts
Oh god ch.30 is even sadder than some of the earlier chapters poor kid cant catch a break.

eduard34

eduard34

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationDevon, South Molton
Seriously I don't know why those a**holes can go that far...it seems that its time for some ass kicking in chapter 31!

Malamber

Malamber

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
He may be able to take down that red head kid but dont think he has a chance against the boxer, atleast not yet. Good motivation though, im rather interested in how the girls are going to react to this. These guys were told to stop messing with her friend and they just spit on the Queen by ignoring her warnings.

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
The big question is, will he tell the girls or will he keep quiet and apply himself to learning so he can cripple them personally. Those kids are what he fights his whole "war" for--what he works hard for, goes without for, allows himself to be humiliated for, all so they can be OK. Going after him is one thing, but a threat to them turns him psycho.
The *really* practical thing to do might be borrow a gun from Driver Park, but I don't see that happening.
Of course, if les girls find out anyway 'cos he's acting peculiar and stuff, Queen's vengeance will be terrible.

It seems really stupid of those guys to go that far--but probably they figured he'd eat his share too, so there'd be nobody to take anyone to the hospital. If they all died of "food poisoning" (literal in this case) there'd be nothing to track it back, nobody knew the source of the food except him. His generosity to his little ones is what saved him.

Edited by Purple Library Guy, 16 March 2012 - 07:42 AM.

Epicstar

Epicstar

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationBrave New World
I love how they handled Lee Mi Nam coming with red hair for the apology. The way he dealt with the whole situation was completely believable; they didn't try to glorify him ("and you call yourself a man?"), acknowledging that red hair and that gang were wrong, and not fighting (fighters' "code of conduct out of court" stuff, which won't apply to kicking during boxing). The author managed to make the situation go pretty well while staying true to Lee Mi Nam's character (saying mean words to even Dal Dal and all other similar things).

Who knows though. What if he really was responsible for the food poisoning? He has been a fan of playing with words and technicalities, which are seen when he kicked Moon Boxer Girl. After all, fighting =/= food poisoning. It's a very difficult poker face to pull off for red hair while handing over contaminated sushi...

Kai de Reis

Kai de Reis

Potato

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • LocationCausality
Either way it's messed up that that happened if intended to be food poisoning. Will we see the birth of a monster for the Wild's League? He sure can show sparks of extreme strength and endurance during distressed situations. I feel he'll become pretty powerful soon enough.

Posted Image

Avatar/Signature by Eternal Remnant!

"Why then 'tis none to you; for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - William Shakespeare

bureido

bureido

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
man i hope he dont tell the girls and f up the red head himself...poor kids, that is just cruel... out for blood

εru

εru

Potato

• Donator
  • 180 posts

man i hope he dont tell the girls and f up the red head himself...poor kids, that is just cruel... out for blood

Not going to be happening. Since chapter 31 where we thought there will be blood by himself & no he can't do anything until the last panel ( Woosh helicopter arriving ).

Posted Image

私、気になります!

Watashiwa, Kininarimasu.

eduard34

eduard34

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationDevon, South Molton
I would be very satisfied if they all found out what the red hair guy did. at the least if he doesn't kick his ass, it will save me from raging....oh and of course an actual much with that guy..

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
the new chapter was on naver last night already, really good and exciting

Tn7HA0h.png

BBoard

BBoard

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
Waaaaahhh, I wanna know what did Queen say at the end that made the other girls blush! :D

sunilnamikaze

sunilnamikaze

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
i some how found the translated one here.....
http://manga.animea.net/girls-of-the-wild-s-chapter-52-page-2.html
hope this site release tower of god early like last tym :)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Hmmph, no new chapter on Naver today, wonder what's up with that........

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」
Jae Gu vs Kim Hye Shin, the next chapter's gonna be awesome :D

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
ahhh, i'm wondering if he isn't going to be a punching bag again though.......Kim Hye Shin is pretty bad ass, certainly compared to Jae Gue.

Weird, the chapter was actually a day late this week, pretty unusual for most of the Naver webtoons.

Tn7HA0h.png