Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Spoilers/Raw chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」
Well, at least we got one for this week :D

Yep, hopefully he'll be able to analyze her even a little before passing out, and that glasses girl, she is really determined to learn to cook :lol:

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
The new chapter looks good, more sparing for both Jae Gu and tomboy girl.....Jae Gu really might have some skill in the ring by the looks of things.

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」
Yep, he's advancing pretty fast, at this rate he'll catch up to the others in a few months.

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yep, he's advancing pretty fast, at this rate he'll catch up to the others in a few months.

True, of course some of that is predicated on the fact that he's a man being compared to female fighters..........even Moon Young made a point of noting that very real difference in capabilities. Even an amateur like Jae Gu almost broke Kim Hye Shin's arm just from her block his kick. Guess she learned a little lesson about underestimating people out of pride.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

hmmmm, looks like the author missed their deadline again this week, another late chapter on Naver.....

So, "to resume April 7th" per Naver.........

Edited by svines85, 31 March 2013 - 03:22 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Nihonomaruh

Nihonomaruh

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts

hmmmm, looks like the author missed their deadline again this week, another late chapter on Naver.....

So, "to resume April 7th" per Naver.........

Oh crap... this cant be happening... tsk tsk tsk...

will_of_fire_by_manga_wolf-d5qr0am_zps43

"My sin is my own existence."

Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Nec possum tecum vivere, nec sine te.
I can live neither with you, nor without you.

Nihil Sine Nefas
Nothing without a sin

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

True, oh well, I did see a comment on the main comment page.............though I have no idea where it came from, that there was a death in the author or artist's family. But no idea, Naver had added that "to resume" note when I looked back to see if the chapter had ever been added. >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yeah, I knew this would be a long and drawn out fight.........looks like it'll last at least one more chapter now.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

the new Naver chapter is out

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=358422&no=88&weekday=sun

Spoiler

oh well, the mangacow release is out too, wasn't showing in mangaupdates

http://mngcow.com/girls_of_the_wild_s/85/

Edited by svines85, 13 April 2013 - 03:33 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

the new Naver chapter is out, but it doesn't look like the mangacow translation will be any time soon...........they've got a note on their website that they're busy today and not to expect anything quick

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=358422&no=91&weekday=sun

looks like the author got tired of drawing fight scenes with the Dal Dal / Moon Young fight, nothing but one-shot kills after that :D

and Queen -v- Yakuza boy...........if she makes it in time

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

now it's out

http://mngcow.net/Girls-Of-The-Wilds/88/

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

chapter 90 is out

http://mngacow.com/Girls-Of-The-Wilds/90/?all

Tn7HA0h.png

defry

defry

Potato

• Members
  • 153 posts

In my life I read and seen many type of attempts of ruining romantic moments but the fart idea was by far the most original and funny to succeed ruining such moments.

Really, that girl deserve the title "genius"

I was roflmao all over the place. I am gonna remember this, if my friends try to have such moments with my girl... i'd go become the ninja with fartjutsu, in the shadows releasing gas noises. Rofl.

Someone should make a manga with the MC a fartjutsu master. Imagine, a marriage peacekeeping between two countries where the prince and princess are to marry... and then then there's the third country who hired the fart jutsu master to destroy their relationship. Hahaha funny situations.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

^^ hehe, yup, that Dal Dal is a piece of work now, she's not giving up "her" Jae Gu without a fight............even if it descends into toilet noises :D

Queen'll probably squash her like a bug in the next chapter for that stuff   :(

Edited by svines85, 15 June 2013 - 05:41 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Today's chapter is out............ http://mngacow.com/Girls-Of-The-Wilds/93/?all

Wow, it's really kind of snuck up on me, but I guess Dal Dal really has  become serious in her romantic intentions towards Jae Gu. I've always kind of chalked the whole thing up to the original "extra credit" that both she and Moon Young were after from the start and looked at it more comically than anything. But I guess not...............and with Queen seemingly (seriously too it looks like now) in the mix for him .......we may actually have this end up with a real romantic sub-plot after all. 

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

well, today's Naver chapter is out on mangacow http://mngacow.com/Girls-Of-The-Wilds/96/?all

i don't know about anybody else, but these last couple of chapters have seemed pretty cheesey to me..........

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

mangacow releases today's Naver chapter ............... http://mngacow.com/Girls-Of-The-Wilds/97/?all

DalDal really is hilarious sometimes...........

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan

Chapter 99 was super funny, weird(yaoi shit) and we can see our sweet Go Seul again! :wub:

Edited by Cloud Strife, 20 August 2013 - 08:10 PM.

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Chapter 99 was super funny, weird(yaoi shit) and we can see our sweet young moon again! :wub:

it was funny, you're right..........and right about the weird plot direction with Jae Gu and his new little friend too. Frankly this one has really tailed off as far as story content all of a sudden. I guess Queen being subtracted from the story, a lot of the tension between the various characters disappearing.............lots of things. It just really has become much less entertaining from a "serious story" point of view recently. 

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan

it was funny, you're right..........and right about the weird plot direction with Jae Gu and his new little friend too. Frankly this one has really tailed off as far as story content all of a sudden. I guess Queen being subtracted from the story, a lot of the tension between the various characters disappearing.............lots of things. It just really has become much less entertaining from a "serious story" point of view recently. 

Yeah, there is a lot of school/slice of life right now. I wish we could watch more Tournament fights. Maybe knowing more about Go Seul or other fighters besides the ones we already know.

Edited by Cloud Strife, 20 August 2013 - 08:10 PM.

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png