Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

LPW (Last Post Wins) v5

• Please log in to reply
3101 replies to this topic

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

was there a mokoto shinkai movie about deep space travel and the distance between ppl

can't remember the name

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Hoshi no Koe

Which also brings in relativity and is utterly soul-crushing (though opinions probably vary on that last point).

I, however, was mostly talking about within-solar-system space travel from which one might return before everyone you know is dead.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

imma watch this on a lonely friday night and cri

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Instead of watching sad movies I changed the rear camera on my iPhone
Now my phone is good as it was two years ago
With a new battery how many years can I get out of this little pc before the quantum wells break down

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

OH changing the camera

maybe i should do that too

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Unless you have a broken one like mine
Otherwise just change the battery

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

well, it's not like i take any pictures, so everything is fine

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

for emergencies, you never kno

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
A camera dies not help in most emergencies, despite what one might conclude from people's tendency to record disasters on their cell phones.

It's one of those things that make me wonder—if aliens were watching us, what would they conclude we were doing that for? Would some rationality on our part be assumed, some plausible explanation be invented—maybe, this is how the human earthlings communicate danger back to their nests?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

earthling nests >w<

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

i mean, people put dashboard cameras on their cars, in front of their house, etc..

it has made the police more well behaved with all those shootings captured on video

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

good manga got licensed :/

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
I'm sorry, that always sucks :/

Spoiler

In other news I currently have too much work to do and too little sleep x.x; Halp.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

which manga

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
It is the end of the eighth day in a row I have been working, and I am exhausted. =.= I wish the end was in sight. *cries softly*

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Mom and her chem lab can make something to make u feel better again

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

It is the end of the eighth day in a row I have been working, and I am exhausted. =.= I wish the end was in sight. *cries softly*

In other news, I had an extended holiday, cuz Monday was a holiday.

Tried to overwork again and that didn't work out so great.

which manga

otome kaijuu caramelize

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

otome kaijuu caramelize

WHAaaat!

I really really liked that one!

*Throws a tantrum* >.<

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

just once at sleep time let my sleepiness defeat my peeing urge

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Nani the fuck did you just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of my class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the top letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nothing to watashi but just another weaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has never been mimasu’d before on this continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As we hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so you better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano life. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.
Just thought of sharing