Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

LPW (Last Post Wins) v5

• Please log in to reply
3101 replies to this topic

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Hungry

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Why're you posting (what I assume is) copy-paste shitposts? o.o;;

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Weeb version of the navy seal copypasta
Thought it was cool

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
I dunno what the navy seal copypasta is (I generally don't go places that get copypastas very much).

So it just looks like a bunch of profanity that plays on certain weeb stereotypes from here. I'll have to take your word for it that there's something cool about it

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid

Can’t believe you never seen it

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
I mean, I don't know if I would have thought it was remarkable if I'd seen it one or twice before, so I can't say for certain that I've never seen it. Doesn't ring any particular bells, but it's also the sort of thing I'd normally skip/skim over after reading the first couple words, so who knows.

But in general I don't have much exposure to copypasta. I mean, where would I be running into it? My online social life with strangers currently consists of here, mangadex, and a gaming reddit or two—wouldn't put it past the last of those, mind, but by and large my exposure to all types of memes, long or short, is pretty low by internet standards.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
I thought it was kinda funny
Storm becomes ame or rain
Sanbyaku test scores
I dunno
I don’t recall how I saw the navy seal manifesto tbh
I guess they got to me
My welcome the brainwashing by my internet masters

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Tired

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Yeah, me too :/

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Me too uwu

but the best way to beat tiredness is to keep on working without taking a break and give up only when your body can take no more

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
I had a series of weird dreams including one where I was trying to finish a paper, read the last parts of a book, trying to help out a friend etc
There’s much to do and not enough time

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
This is why I truly appreciate the luxury of being bored u.u

Me too uwu

but the best way to beat tiredness is to keep on working without taking a break and give up only when your body can take no more

I unfortunately seem to sometimes reach a point beyond that where I can't get to sleep easily because, for want of a better way to put it, my body is stuck on "on". :/

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

obsessive compulsive

get laid (or watch some hentai)

seriously, it releases serotonin 

if only lsd or ecstasy is legal

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
I will stick to hugs uwu;

I wonder if I am additionally exacerbated in my symptoms by a hug deficit from not having been home much lately. I should seek familial warmth at the next opportunity. u.u

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Business trip? That sucks

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Actually, just working too much o_o;;

It's not like I haven't seen them at all, but it's pretty much only in and out the door for the past couple weeks since I've worked through the weekends too.

Edited by pokari, 21 January 2019 - 05:18 AM.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
You don’t need to work that much unless you’re compelled w

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Less so if I'm independently embarrassed about how little has gotten done.

Well, I'm taking the day off tomorrow though, so this as day 15 was the end of the crunchathon. I mean, why shouldn't the weekend start on a Tuesday at this point?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

obsessive compulsive

get laid (or watch some hentai)

seriously, it releases serotonin 

according to some of my less trustworthy acquaintances it also makes you want to piss after 15 minutes

not sure how that works tbh

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
I wouldn't deign to guess. :/

(At least not out loud; I concede some ever-questioning part of my mind began to wonder about possible mechanisms that might be by were it true. However, that line of thinking gets squicky quickly.)