Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

LPW (Last Post Wins) v5

• Please log in to reply
3101 replies to this topic

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Sweet dreams, ol' buddy ol' pal.

n.n

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
I cannot survive without at least seven hours of sleep a day
Anybody doing anything exciting for the holiday break

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
I don't know if it counts as exciting, but I did start upgrading my old group game project from university, through four years of engine updates, to see if I could get it to a playable state in VR.

Some plans for productivity have been derailed by everyone in the family getting sick with one thing or another. Christmas itself was great; our family's usual mix of lots of candy, good food, and eccentric gift-giving.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

:( yeah falling sick is pretty bad

I lucked out this year, relatively getting healthier as the difficulty goes up in life (kinda nice in itself)

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
So I went to Vegas and watched some shows
A bit of mostly (window) shopping
I feel most alive when driving through the strip which is literally a scene from the Hollywood apocalypse movies
I want to do something more radical next time like shooting machine guns or driving a mad max all terrain vehicle
I also stopped by the heart attack grill in downtown where people over three hundred lbs eat free

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
There are places in America where you can go and shoot machine guns out of a vehicle for pointless fun, I'm gvien to understand. Mainly targeted at tourists, I think, who come from more civilized countries where such actions might not be legally protected.

I also abstractly appreciate the surreal-ness of posters for shooting ranges targeted at Japanese tourists (that have since been posted on the internet).

I prefer less deadly weapons in my own life, normally, though. Except maybe swords, swords are kind of cool and pretty (and not actually much more dangerous than, say, a golf club, I think.)

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Sword making is an art. Supposedly experts can count the number of strikes on a sword. Don't know how they do it

so today i managed to change the battery on my iphone, and already i can feel the difference in speed

the amount they charge you at the iphone store is a rip-off, even at the discounted price of $30. The actual polymer battery costs $10 online. The tool kit you can buy for $5

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

iphones sure are great

Potato Sprout

• Validating
  • 1 posts

Oof

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

lol, i actually was sick since mid november, i just didnt know it

lol, and since i didnt know, it got worse and now will only be ok in 3 months

:'(

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
D: *hugs*

(Umm... Is it mono? That seems a little long even for mono, though.)

Edited by pokari, 31 December 2018 - 01:57 PM.

Potato Sprout

• Validating
  • 1 posts

Oof

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

wow three months

that doesn't sound good

hope no long lasting damage done

in another news I took an hour long train ride into the city, followed by 30 minutes of walking, followed by 30 minutes of shivering in the cold and waiting in line for the bathroom stall, to see 15 minutes of fireworks, followed by hour and a half of train back

won't be doing this again for a while

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 01 January 2019 - 06:37 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Happy new years, though :'3

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

ewww wish i was back last year tbh

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Really?

I thought 2018 was sort of dreadful, by the by. Although I sort of expect things to continue to, erm, be exciting, for another year or so ^^;

Edited by pokari, 02 January 2019 - 07:01 AM.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

The geopolitical rebalancing (aka trade war with china, europe, etc) will take couple of years sort out

The political restructuring to respond to the new wave of populism will be a decade long project

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

wanna retire

is this the year celine and elton retire

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Can’t stop listening to rocket man
And it’s gonna be a long long time

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Ah, more pop culture references that I don't understand and have to look up ~w~

I want to go into space some day, personally. But it is true that I do eventually get lonely if there's literally no one around that I get along with, and I'm as such uncertain how well I would fare on a long space mission. Not that that's especially in the cards...