Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Myssa Rei

Myssa Rei

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I think he'll be like sasuke of this series lol

It's more like that while he'll have similar goals with Alibaba, he'll have differing methods that would put them in conflict. Alibaba for example has shown in this chapter that he's more than willing to use diplomacy to resolve conflicts. Heck he seems to be amiable to talking first before waving his Amon dagger around. Hakuryuu however, likely BECAUSE of his mommy issues, is likely to attack first (see beheading the Holy Mother) and talk after the dust settles.

Hanan-chan

Hanan-chan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationFairyland, where unicorns fart butterflies!
I think we forget that the metal vessel of the holy mother caused all this! I think Hakuryuu would have been able to behave more composed and rational about the issue if he weren't affected by the metal vessel. He is only that cruel and badass when it comes to his own mother and Al Sarman(did I write it right?)
Maybe exactly because of that dark seed in his heart planted by his own mother, Judal was after him in such a manner to be his candidate for king! And of course because his Magoi manipulation powers, etc.

Hiyori

Hiyori

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

It's more like that while he'll have similar goals with Alibaba, he'll have differing methods that would put them in conflict. Alibaba for example has shown in this chapter that he's more than willing to use diplomacy to resolve conflicts. Heck he seems to be amiable to talking first before waving his Amon dagger around. Hakuryuu however, likely BECAUSE of his mommy issues, is likely to attack first (see beheading the Holy Mother) and talk after the dust settles.

I agree with the bolded part. This is why Alibaba is fit to be a king in my opinion. Screw Alibaba's haters. The pirate kids were surrounded with black rukh and Alibaba's action have stop the kids from going further into the wrong path. Alibaba was surrounded with white rukh after that.

I don't like the Naruto comparisons. Hakuryuu and Morgiana is not the same as Sasuke and Sakura.

Edited by Hiyori, 04 October 2012 - 02:33 PM.

raiden55

raiden55

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
133 was fantastic, a pretty big moment.
After that it seems now really obvious that Ali won't stay with Sinbad for long.
We should get 3 sides : Kou side, Sinbad/Kou rebels side and Ali/Mor/Aladin side... that feels gundamish ^^

Edited by raiden55, 04 October 2012 - 09:09 PM.

Murkey

Murkey

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Kind of a bad situation, The ape's gone alibannans at the moment.

Darkrage

Darkrage

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts
Hmm... I wonder if Alibaba's new magoi level allows him to have more than 1 djinn.

Its seems quite possible that he gets a wind djinn (or a ally with a wind djinn) now Aladinn learned how to cast wind magic.

Hiyori

Hiyori

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

Hmm... I wonder if Alibaba's new magoi level allows him to have more than 1 djinn.

Its seems quite possible that he gets a wind djinn (or a ally with a wind djinn) now Aladinn learned how to cast wind magic.

Hakuei's djinn, Paimon, controls wind. Hakuei joining Aladdin did crossed my mind when it's revealed that wind rukh is compatible with Aladdin.

Edited by Hiyori, 11 October 2012 - 10:43 PM.

YellowKingValley

YellowKingValley

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 221 posts
Crappy deal. Join Al-Sarmen and become stronger to kill Al-Sarmen witch. The friend of my enemy is my friend. But hey, if you are desperate...

Laem/Rem, Magnoshutatt, Kou, Alliance of 7 Seas. I wonder if we get to see world war.

The remaining two Magi are trying to create their own sanctuary. But where is "beyond the Rift"?

Mark Lister Antequisa

Mark Lister Antequisa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Just wanna ask, what's the latest chapter in raw now?

Zeplin

Zeplin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Just wanna ask, what's the latest chapter in raw now?

This, does anyone know? I want to be prepared for when I no longer get a chapter every day ;_;

noctemleya

noctemleya

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 78 posts
I think it's only about 2 more chapters till Sense-Scans catch up with the raws.
Kinda wished there was more, I really want to know what's going on with Alibaba and Mor. :(

I don't post here much, so I'll take this occasion to say thank you to the scanlators: thank you for your great work and for spoiling us with the releases lately. :D We love you!

Blazorival

Blazorival

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Latest release, chapter 168, I can already see where this is leading; the 'magicians' are going to exhaust all 'magoi' from the population on the lowest level, unless Aladdin does something; if not, then everyone is going to be pretty much annihilation by the Kou empire, as foreshadowed in the beginning of 167.

Ichypa

Ichypa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationWorshipping at the shrine of Trebor, The Hammer of Justice
Why the heck do they even have soldiers if they aren't even supposed to be fighting? If so far 100% of the fighting and defending has been done by the magicians, what purpose do the soldiers even have?
First Ideal of the Knights Radiant:

Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination

xiangxi4

xiangxi4

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Why the heck do they even have soldiers if they aren't even supposed to be fighting? If so far 100% of the fighting and defending has been done by the magicians, what purpose do the soldiers even have?

They are there to be killed and to show the destructive power of both sides.
Posted Image

dioz

dioz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I don't think the headmaster is very happy about aladin calling the shots, he might just consider aladin his enemy now.

Edited by leaf, 20 March 2013 - 10:51 PM.

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan

Damn! He just snapped! This is gonna get ugly!

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

Finally we can see his Djinn equip \o/ Using it against the black rukh djinns seems to be useless though, but maybe Amon's flames will be able to really destroy them .

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Nerdy Neko

Nerdy Neko

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationFinland

Haha alibaba failed to show hes good side once again

Once there was cute and hairy neko.. and sadly hes still reading manga D:

Mya Tran

Mya Tran

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Wow, after 1 month break, then the manga came back with such low quality of art... :| 

I wonder that beside the double-page Alibaba confronted KouEn, did Ohtaka-sensei touch any of those artwork or just throw his name to staff to ink :|

However the Kou Brothers are sweet xD~~~

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan

This was a really shocking chapter(a little creepy). Such a great manga :D

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png