Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

aayush251

aayush251

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 18 posts
Discuss latest chapter here~

aayush251

aayush251

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 18 posts
Damn I hate Alibaba now :/

Oscuro

Oscuro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
looks like Magi has yet to get a propher fanbase :-). I think it's because the storyline doestn't have a big "goal" or "direction", but I love it anyway. I guess from the latest chapter that major antagonist will be Judal and the story will focus on the fight againt spreading of kou Empire.
Anyway, i wonder that is that "black sun" supposed to mean...

GodOfAll

GodOfAll

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
Well the starting of the story felt like dragon ball which is fun but lacks a definite goal but now with the new magi and the bad magi (sinbad and judal) introduced, the story took a turn for the better :)
I am god.

vegaobscura

vegaobscura

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Locationcxc/overload scans
Since when is Sinbad a badguy? From what its shown he's a complete goodguy, and while the empire is a badguy as well, theres still plenty of Magi out there, there could be a dozen or more badguys, not just only the single empire

Weaper

Weaper

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 242 posts
was chilling on memecenter when I found that:
Posted Image

totally made me think of a possible face for Hugo

Posted Image

Sun-Ken RockGunnmMemories of Enamon

Spoiler

acolyte

acolyte

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
Is that morgana in the cover of v4? I'm curious. It's not the desert princess right?
EDIT: Nevermind my question. Answer came out few pages later.

Edited by acolyte, 09 January 2012 - 07:48 PM.

Sality

Sality

Russet Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 350 posts
All fat guy in this series 're pissing me off. :angry:

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
heh, that's because the characters are drawn such that the good guys are never fat =P
only hunky.
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

theroadstopshere

theroadstopshere

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 366 posts
  • LocationThat great potato farm in the sky
Might anyone have a problem with a romance tag at this point? May be a bit preemptive, but the indicators are there.
"Life isn't about lasting through the storms, its about learning to dance in the rain."

vegaobscura

vegaobscura

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Locationcxc/overload scans
theres romance for someone happening, going all boa hancock and luffy it seems.

bolzoo

bolzoo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Might anyone have a problem with a romance tag at this point? May be a bit preemptive, but the indicators are there.

It have happened a few times but not near enough to be tagged as romance.. come on!

But to stay on topic:
The latest chapter was just amazing! :D F*cking loved it! Alibaba is gonna kick some ass :3

Edited by bolzoo, 25 January 2012 - 04:47 AM.

Sality

Sality

Russet Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 350 posts
Spoiler

MasterBOner

MasterBOner

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Discuss latest chapter here~

why would alibaba did not take the offer to be the king and instead decide for a democratic country? i think other than thinking for the benefit of the nation, he also have his own lselfish reason even a lil, maybe he still wants to travel with the magi, right?

Graeystone

Graeystone

Potato

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationNW PA
Someone, either the mangka or whoever translated this chapter, doesn't know the difference between a democracy and a republic. A democracy is 'majority rule', a republic is 'rule of law'. Its apparent Alibaba is going for a democracy. If he wanted a republic, he would be pushing for quite a lot of changes within the law (besides the obvious ones like getting rid of slavery) first and foremost.

Edited by Graeystone, 05 February 2012 - 05:14 PM.

Posted Image

Power without Love leads to tyranny. Love without Power to protect will fade.

The only absolute thing about absolute techniques is that sooner or later somebody absolutely breaks them.

There are no fan-boys. Just an-girls who don't need a bra and their plumbing is on the outside.

Hiyori

Hiyori

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
So Solomon is Ugo-kun's real master hmm. I wonder what happened to him. And Ugo's a bishie , hard to imagine with the muscular body. I hope it's not the last of him though. Please Ohtaka-sensei not when you revealed his bishie face

Edited by Hiyori, 13 February 2012 - 08:23 AM.

Graeystone

Graeystone

Potato

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationNW PA
Chapter 75 - "Today's lesson is do not screw with Sinbad!"

Posted Image

The only absolute thing about absolute techniques is that sooner or later somebody absolutely breaks them.

There are no fan-boys. Just an-girls who don't need a bra and their plumbing is on the outside.

eorgeburns7

eorgeburns7

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 86 posts
chapter 77 crap aladin and the other guy that name starts with an a are evil now. why ? fat=evil

so can i ask all the beautiful people  out there to check out my new blog http://alahme.com/ and give me new ideas on how to improve.

Graeystone

Graeystone

Potato

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationNW PA
Naw, they were depressed and to cope started to eat. . .a lot. Now they are pair of gluttons.

Edited by Graeystone, 05 March 2012 - 07:55 PM.

Posted Image

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
maybe they're just gathering strength like that guy in aiki did
あっ ちょっと死んじまった