Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Pocky

Pocky

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts
I'm curious if Aladdin would be able to use magic other than heat magic and the shield. E. g. to learn that cool move (being invisible, using water magic). I don't know if it's like in several other stories that you can only use 1 or 2 elements. I hope not... but even the magicians/sorcerers do, magi is a whole lot more powerful than them^^

And I admit, I was grimacing at the last page. Does Morgiana really want to use the shackles as metal vessels? :/ I was afraid she would bring them when Sinbad (?) mentioned that the best would be something metal which came into contact with her for a long time. Though who would've thought she would keep them. Eh...

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH ~or~ Universe of Caelestis Dea
Chapter 81...

I now pronunce Morgiana as Moegiana

21j9mie.jpg

Turas

Turas

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 17 posts
Fat Alibaba and Aladdin.... pure gold.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
lol, that's some way to stir up everybody's peaceful daily life..
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

dennfac

dennfac

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
it feels like the manga is going to have a bit of romance in the future, anyone else thinks so

sorry if my english is bad

Ju2c0c0

Ju2c0c0

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFrance, Île-de-France
So... Some people thought that there would be a traitor in Sinbad's side, but it seems it's the other way around... What do you think about it ? Do you think there's a traitor among Sinbad's advisors ? They all seem really loyal to him, though...
If there was a traitor, I would think about Jafar since I saw the Disney movie :P

raiden55

raiden55

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
the last chapters were pretty funny ^^

Graeystone

Graeystone

Potato

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationNW PA
Morgiana invented bowling at the end of chapter 94.

Posted Image

Power without Love leads to tyranny. Love without Power to protect will fade.

The only absolute thing about absolute techniques is that sooner or later somebody absolutely breaks them.

There are no fan-boys. Just an-girls who don't need a bra and their plumbing is on the outside.

Jose Luis Debora

Jose Luis Debora

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Chapter 97:
!!!!!
Was it too much strain for Morgiana, since it was her first time using it and all?
She's going to be okay, right?

dullChris

dullChris

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
now the whole group has some type of power-up

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
that snake.... will the prince turn sasuke because of it?
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Hanan-chan

Hanan-chan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationFairyland, where unicorns fart butterflies!
Ahaha, Aladdin is just too hilarious in his gag moments! xD I bursted out laughing so hard that my stomach still hurts

So, we will see Aladdin traveling alone again, where do you think he will be heading? Not really to see the old hag Magi in Laem, right? Maybe he wants to leave with Dunya to help her recovering or something similar.

Hanan-chan

Hanan-chan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts
So he is really going to Dunya's country though without her it seems.
Aladdin finally got to know more about his past and home country! Hopefully we will get to know more about it soon, too!

It is too cute how Alibaba got hurt by Aladdin's decision, I can really feel for him. But he got it right, that there is more to his decision than it seems.

aayush251

aayush251

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 18 posts

So he is really going to Dunya's country though without her it seems.
Aladdin finally got to know more about his past and home country! Hopefully we will get to know more about it soon, too!

It is too cute how Alibaba got hurt by Aladdin's decision, I can really feel for him. But he got it right, that there is more to his decision than it seems.

yup its true but by next chapter you'll realize he cant go with Dunya anyway..

Hanan-chan

Hanan-chan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts

yup its true but by next chapter you'll realize he cant go with Dunya anyway..

Oh no, so there will happen even more to Dunya? And I wanted her to recover because I feel for her so much!
Ah, but you don't have to go into further details, I will rather wait for the releases.

Hanan-chan

Hanan-chan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts
Oh god, so there is no way to avoid your death after using the dark metal vessels?!
First Cassim and now Dunya, there will be probably a lot characters dying of it just after you start to love them and sympathize with them!

Hanan-chan

Hanan-chan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts
Damn, those creepy eyes mask pirates are disturbing!

Dazleeon Cylen

Dazleeon Cylen

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
just now last chapter hakuryuu became my fav char, he's just too fuc,king insane!! granted it was the circumstances and trauma's he grew up with him that made him that way but he's awesome nonetheless xD

aayush251

aayush251

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 18 posts
I think he'll be like sasuke of this series lol

raiden55

raiden55

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I think he'll be like sasuke of this series lol

that's a possibility here, but I don't want him to leave with our sakura/morgania :/