Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
660 replies to this topic

Zeta42

Zeta42

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts

Ahh, two long-awaited chapters are finally out. I had read the raws and somewhat misinterpreted them. The guys we see in 131's beginning are Semi's neighbors, and neither is her man. Apparently, they think she's so plain she can never get laid :D Oh well, it was good while it lasted. Foreplay and sex, 6 chapters total. Not too bad.

Let's see who's that unexpected guest next week.

REinnocent

REinnocent

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

wow....that ways good......lol

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Yeah, Terumi was definitely over thinking things, but it looks like everything still turned out okay for the both of them. I guess we'll see who's showing up unannounced, I suppose the boyfriend is the obvious guess........though what did they say? A few months or so since he's seen her? So yeah, that'd be a coincidence and a half........not like he'd have any room to complain though, it'd be more surprising that she'd waited so long to replace him  :D

Caught in the act....

U4k2YGH.png

Crazy woman alert!!!

2UGN2XU.png

Tn7HA0h.png

SilverDirtystar

SilverDirtystar

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts

Temuri might be in deep trouble.

Zeta42

Zeta42

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts

Guys, guys, I've figured it out. A perfect way to solve this. All Terumi has to do is cover his body, all below his chin (and make sure his boner isn't visible). Semi's boyfriend comes in, sees them two in the bed, assumes Terumi is a woman because of his girly face, throws a tantrum ("So you were a lesbian, blah blah blah"), slams the door and leaves. Result: had sex, ruined his fling's man's confidence, destroyed their relationship, went home in one piece. Flawless victory!

Comicryan

Comicryan

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

I am wondering if Rokujou is at the door instead of the boyfriend.  Can't wait till next week.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I am wondering if Rokujou is at the door instead of the boyfriend.  Can't wait till next week.

Oh, I didn't even think about that possibility..........well yeah, she is crazy after all   :D

Tn7HA0h.png

deyone5

deyone5

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
That cliff hanger. I have missed a lot of chapters but that power read was great. Boyfriend confirmed with all of terumis talked about everything was good because she was someone else. Yandere might be right about it being a one night stand no matter how much I want to say no

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

That cliff hanger. I have missed a lot of chapters but that power read was great. Boyfriend confirmed with all of terumis talked about everything was good because she was someone else. Yandere might be right about it being a one night stand no matter how much I want to say no

I guess so, it seems like that was something that was brought up a while back when her character was introduced. Something about her/character/parallel to the original Genji story........that it was a short-lived (one night stand) type relationship. So yeah, that might be somewhat of a confirmation of that.....a one-shot kind of thing   :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Mmmmm.........yup, used as a sex toy and then thrown aside. Oh well, I guess that's an experience for him to use as well   :D

Again, in keeping with the same theme, while Kaoruko is obviously concerned with helping her nephew become a more well-adjusted person, it's not something she's doing while maliciously using her "targets". All of them have been picked because they needed help as well. 

Tn7HA0h.png

Zeta42

Zeta42

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts

Off to the next girl, then. At least it ended much better than Aoi's arc, and Semi is a better person than her as well.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Off to the next girl, then. At least it ended much better than Aoi's arc, and Semi is a better person than her as well.

I wonder if Semi is really out of the equation. I believe that was the case as far as her parallel in the Genji work, but I don't really know about that here. 

Or, while she might be out of the romantic equation, I'd be surprised to see her totally eliminated from the story. Time will tell I suppose.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Hah, the crossdressing rears its ugly head again  :D

He's working on having the best of both worlds now, lots of women and guys chasing him   >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

Zeta42

Zeta42

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts

What a nice girl, she knows how to start a conversation. :D She speaks in an archaic manner, huh? De gozaru and all? I want to know which target she is (if she is one, could be that sister of hers), but the manga is currently on a break, else we'd be getting a double release now.

And girls should know better than picking Kaoruko Fujiwara as their idol. Lest they'll all be bent over by her nephew creep.

Name7380

Name7380

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 61 posts

What a nice girl, she knows how to start a conversation. :D She speaks in an archaic manner, huh? De gozaru and all? I want to know which target she is (if she is one, could be that sister of hers), but the manga is currently on a break, else we'd be getting a double release now.

And girls should know better than picking Kaoruko Fujiwara as their idol. Lest they'll all be bent over by her nephew creep.

Spoiler

About the girls... Everyone makes mistakes.

Edited by Max-Power, 11 August 2014 - 07:00 AM.

Happiness is the truth.

Zeta42

Zeta42

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts

The girl is not a target, I assume it is the sister. The target's name is Utsusemi , search at your own risk of major potential spoilers.

About the girls... Everyone makes mistakes.

Utsusemi was the previous target. Already left behind.

Name7380

Name7380

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 61 posts
The girl at the end is not the target. No real clues about a new target, from the brief bits with Asahi it could shift to the cousin again.

Edited by Max-Power, 11 August 2014 - 07:01 AM.

Happiness is the truth.

Zeta42

Zeta42

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts

I think that sister is unimportant, much like Hanada's older sister. Pretty sure this girl is the next target. I can't seem to dig up much information on the remaining targets, but I'll give it a shot. It's Suetsumuhana.

Zeta42

Zeta42

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts

So the girl's name is Nagiko, and she is Tsukiko's sister. There doesn't seem to be anyone who has the same or similar name in Genji's tale; however, there's another connection. Murasaki Shikibu, the author of the original Tale of Genji, had a rival writer known as Sei Shōnagon, which was a pen name. Her actual name is Kiyohara Nagiko.

So it looks like a false alarm, this girl isn't a new target. Max-Power had it right.

Edited by Zeta42, 21 August 2014 - 10:16 AM.

dragonwarz

dragonwarz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
It's been said before but I'll say it again: He may be a man but he is very very pretty.

Also forgot to call his friend a hypocrite. Not too long ago did that bastard say 'little girls are fine too' but he says high schoolers are too young. Picky bastard.