Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
660 replies to this topic

Zeta42

Zeta42

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts

Why are there chapters missing? What infringement is the cause? Did the manga get licensed and if so why haven't I heard about it?

Are you reading Minamoto on Mangafox? It seems they just forgot to upload some chapters, or took them down for some reason. Mangahere seems to have them all.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Are you reading Minamoto on Mangafox? It seems they just forgot to upload some chapters, or took them down for some reason. Mangahere seems to have them all.

I assume they're talking about here on batoto. If you look at Minamoto's chapter listing you'll see that everything after ch 115 (up to 139) is no longer there, where, yeah, they were there. 

Yeah, no clue why, there seems to be a problem going on here with random chapters disappearing from many, many titles. 

Tn7HA0h.png

Zeta42

Zeta42

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts

I'm really liking Yuu and her arc so far. She's just so adorable.

Given Kaoruko's most recent instructions, I assume that "show her your manly side" and "fulfil her wish to be loved" are the same thing. If it's true, then it gives an interesting insight in Kaoruko's view on men. Since Yuu is getting jealous of Terumi for being considered girlier than her, I think the key to success will be accepting her for what she is. There's nothing wrong with Yuu, and I'm sure she'll develop feelings for Terumi if he helps her see it. It would also be a nice contrast to Rokujou who, as Kaoruko put it, loved Terumi, but couldn't see the real him. He absolutely must do better than his obsessed sensei.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I'm really curious about what the author will end up doing here.

On one hand we're being told that the Yuu character "wants to be loved" but seems to be actively holding herself back from socializing outside of the "fitness" setting and (apparently) also declining advances by admirers (I mean we've already been shown multiple guys talking about wanting a piece of her)...........so just how is Minamoto supposed to be "different" from everyone else and drag her out?

Yeah, I'll be interested to see where their relationship goes from here.

Tn7HA0h.png

Name7380

Name7380

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 61 posts
Yuu is only confident where she can play her fitness trainer role. She wants too try new things, but hates being weak in front of others like the time she had her illness. So she puts all her efforts into the gym.

The only way to have a proper relationship is too accept the other person as they are. Without trying to change them. Terumi is too soft to do it.

Edited by Max-Power, 29 September 2014 - 08:09 PM.

Happiness is the truth.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Hah!!  "training" she calls it   :D

7DPDuSw.png?1

Tn7HA0h.png

Zeta42

Zeta42

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts

Wow, I really liked Kaoruko in this chapter. She says some really wise things. "[Sex] isn't a goal. It's a means to open the heart." Great quote.

Does Terumi realize there's a loophole in her conditions for training that he can abuse? If he can't get off the chair, he can just move away from her foot with the chair :D

REinnocent

REinnocent

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

that i want to see...

SilverDirtystar

SilverDirtystar

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts

This training will push him to his limit.

Zeta42

Zeta42

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts

So how long exactly did that "training" take? I'm impressed that Terumi sat through all of it without soiling his pants, or even getting so much as a nosebleed. And he found quite a way to distract himself, too.

Still, Kaoruko takes everything to the extreme, as usual. "Women fall in love through their ears, so talk to them instead of thinking about sex." "You've done well, now here's your reward." There were easier ways to do those things, but this is Kaoruko. Let's patiently wait for that reward that will start with a color page :3

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Haaaa.......I knew Kaoruko/yuri action was nothing but a pipe dream   :D

Tn7HA0h.png

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
At least new chapters are still being put up

On another note: would it not be against the rules for people to go to the gym if they are not members or am I just overthinking this?
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

On another note: would it not be against the rules for people to go to the gym if they are not members or am I just overthinking this?

No, you're probably right. Though I'm sure members can also bring a guest or two as well......and turnout (of members) is probably a lot better whenever there are hotties there too   :D 

Tn7HA0h.png

Redavor

Redavor

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSitting on my uncomfortable chair in my tiny room

Please remove the latest chapter, 162, it's troll.

Edited by Redavor, 01 April 2015 - 05:56 PM.

Redavor.jpg
image4.png?uid=3328606&m=0

forecast

forecast

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts

Please remove the latest chapter, 162, it's troll.

It's an april fools release.

Fadamor

Fadamor

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 80 posts

I really hate April Fool's Day on Batoto.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I really hate April Fool's Day on Batoto.

Haha! Yeah, I can't say I'm a big fan of the April Fool's Day, joke releases tradition.............but it has kinda become a tradition among many scan groups  >_<

Oh well, I just kinda take it all with a grain of salt and wait for it to be over  :)

Tn7HA0h.png

Sacriven

Sacriven

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

Chapter 162 is the best chapter so far, even in Harem manga history

lorddx22

lorddx22

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
I like yuu she's really nice and care about him. Although dunno about him leaving his aunts...cuz shes hot, but if you was to be in a relationship its kinda hard to not fear who you like to be stolen or seduced.

Lol about aoi and her daddy thing xD well ill just be like "oh well people got weird things there into." But lol if you do dislike it alot its hard to ignore it.

:-) waiting on some more smokey plots xD more girls or storyline pls xD

"she’s sad that the city has since changed a lot: she told him, "that he'll still remained the same to her even if he grows up."

young_anime_girl_in_the_rain_by_irawrrye

IvQ9d.pngWheres the bunny?   lol

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yeah, I'm not sure exactly where the author is going to go with her asking him to move out of his Aunt's place either. It's not exactly so easy to do, as I remember we've got the story set up as his basically being dependent on her............I mean, she is his actual Aunt, and I'm sure his father is still helping with his expenses and all...........but yeah, it's not like he's got a full-time job or anything where he can just move into his own place.

And I'm kinda doubting Yuu is going to be ready for him to move in with her  :D

Tn7HA0h.png