Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
605 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

the new chapter's out

http://mangacow.in/Girls-Of-The-Wilds/87/

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」
Finally!!!........ it's over :P

And Queen's on her way.. yay \o/

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Finally!!!........ it's over :P

And Queen's on her way.. yay \o/

Haha!! Yeah, I kinda had a feeling Queen wouldn't just sit by let the event totally pass her by..........though I'm really curious if she's going to participate or not. I mean I really expect she will, but it's not totally  a "given" either I don't think.

And yeah, finally............I sure hope Moon Young gets a little time to recover after that marathon :D

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

Haha!! Yeah, I kinda had a feeling Queen wouldn't just sit by let the event totally pass her by..........though I'm really curious if she's going to participate or not. I mean I really expect she will, but it's not totally  a "given" either I don't think.

And yeah, finally............I sure hope Moon Young gets a little time to recover after that marathon :D

Well, I do hope she fights :D

Haha yeah. Well, the others will be worn out after their first rounds too, not to her extent though :D

And that Kendo girl is pretty badass too, I really want to see her sister's fight, just hope she doesn't have to go up against Queen or Kim Hye Shin in the first round :lol: though she might be able to take on Kim Hye Shin...

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Well, I do hope she fights :D

Haha yeah. Well, the others will be worn out after their first rounds too, not to her extent though :D

And that Kendo girl is pretty badass too, I really want to see her sister's fight, just hope she doesn't have to go up against Queen or Kim Hye Shin in the first round :lol: though she might be able to take on Kim Hye Shin...

Yeah, I hope she fights too, it's just that somewhat in the back of my mind I keep thinking, well, competing is different than just attending, and given the whole "family company" and "public image" thing............I just don't want to set myself up and just assume she's gonna fight either. 

Yeah, you're right, "big sis" Kendo girl is pretty bad come to find out. Right now though my whole thing is trying to decide which girl I want to clobber mr. yakuza guy...........can't wait for that :D

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

Yeah, I hope she fights too, it's just that somewhat in the back of my mind I keep thinking, well, competing is different than just attending, and given the whole "family company" and "public image" thing............I just don't want to set myself up and just assume she's gonna fight either. 

Yeah, you're right, "big sis" Kendo girl is pretty bad come to find out. Right now though my whole thing is trying to decide which girl I want to clobber mr. yakuza guy...........can't wait for that :D

Hmm... yep, it's going to be a bummer if she doesn't though... after bringing her all the way from Dubai at the last moment :D

Ho~ I almost forgot about him, his fight sure is going to be fun, what with Jakdu being his coach and all :D

And speaking of funny, the biker dude, Kim Ho Pae was it? he's become quite the character, just seeing him makes my day :lol: and to think he was introduced as a potential badass :lol:

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

And speaking of funny, the biker dude, Kim Ho Pae was it? he's become quite the character, just seeing him makes my day :lol: and to think he was introduced as a potential badass :lol:

I know, really, he's been turned into a big time comedy figure.........all big talk and then he gets looked down on every time. 

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

Whoa! glasses girl is freaking awesome! I hope she gets to face Kim Hye Shin.

And Yakuza guy has it bad, wonder how many seconds he'll last.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Whoa! glasses girl is freaking awesome! I hope she gets to face Kim Hye Shin.

And Yakuza guy has it bad, wonder how many seconds he'll last.

Yeah, you'd think that, though after that marathon of Dal Dal and Moon Young I wonder if they'll stretch his beating out a little :D

And yeah, glasses girl is pretty bad..........i really like the bit about her taking her glasses off makes her even badder. xD 

I guess from what it looks like, that was supposed to be half of the matches of 16 total competitors, so after the second day there'll be 8 people left for 4 total fights. So yeah, the odds of who fights who will be getting lot shorter. 

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

Yeah, you'd think that, though after that marathon of Dal Dal and Moon Young I wonder if they'll stretch his beating out a little :D

And yeah, glasses girl is pretty bad..........i really like the bit about her taking her glasses off makes her even badder. xD 

I guess from what it looks like, that was supposed to be half of the matches of 16 total competitors, so after the second day there'll be 8 people left for 4 total fights. So yeah, the odds of who fights who will be getting lot shorter. 

That would be good too, we can see Jakdu's reaction to his master getting pounded :D

Hahaha, not being able to see their faces sure turns out advantageous.

Yes, it seems so, and I'm really glad they got to the 2nd day right away, without stretching it out.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

^^ Yeah, that's kinda what I thought too.........seems like after the dal dal /moon young fight they just rushed right through everybody else...........partly why I wonder if that doesn't seem like a set-up for the Queen/yakuza guy being the next "feature fight". No telling though I guess, heck, by the look of things she was getting close to forfeiting for being late. 

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

new chapter's out.....

http://mngcw.net/Girls-Of-The-Wilds/89/?all

and now a month hiatus, can't say I'm surprised, I don't remember this one hardly ever missing a week even. Going on two years straight they probably need a break. 

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

This chapter was kinda short too, right?

We have to wait a month to see the Yakuza guy get KOed :lol: 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I kinda wonder if they'll even show it. With the way things seemed like they were going to unfold, it seemed like it was going to be a one-shot KO, so we might just get it in flashback or something. Of course I'm just guessing, but, well, Queen's bad as hell, he's probably a goner. :D

Tn7HA0h.png

reaper25

reaper25

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Locationthat tiny place at the end of the world

:) Hello everyone i am back...finally....from the land of the dead so that i may once again comment on the awesomeness of the latest chp of girls of the wild's (wasn't particularly awesome).

I must say its nice to get a new chapter after a long break. I like the fact that you can see how jae gu's and Queen's mentality has changed from the first chapter (it was always shown in his development but i mean its stated quite obviously in the most recent chapter) along with Dal DAl neww anitics and attempts at interefering with Jae Gu's romance with Queen and both of their expressions when it happened ><. Also LOVE Queens cuteness and both of their awkard shyness ><.

My one problem with this chapter really has to do with the art of a particular close up on Jae Gu. To be honest its not a very good depiction for a guy and i think that zhena (don't think i spelt it right sorry) needs to get a bit better at drawing male characters (this is in no way an insult or the like and i know that i can't do any better....my only skill in art is copying something that was already drawn unfortunately :( ). thats all i have to say on the latest chp and that i eagerly await the next chapter.

BTW....gotta love the cheuffer >< (can't remember his name at this point in time :( gotta re read chapters :) )

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

^^ well, I'm glad you said something about that shot of Jae Gu, heck, I even backed up and reread a little of it when I saw that pic just to make sure I hadn't missed something (when I looked at the Korean version, heck, I thought we might have gone into a dream sequence or something it looked so odd)..............he just looked so totally different than he's ever looked, so yeah, the author kinda blew that one whatever they were trying to convey with that look.............he just looked plain creepy I thought. 

And yeah, I agree, this chapter is the first (for me at least) where I'm really starting to take an idea of romance seriously........there have been a few hints that they might go that direction what with Queen's shyness and such, but nothing that's ever really made me think the story would seriously go that way before now. 

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan

LMAO!

Spoiler

DOUBLE LMAO

Spoiler

Edited by Cloud Strife, 16 June 2013 - 05:00 AM.

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

haha! yeah, i've got to admit, i laughed out loud at the butler in the tree tossing flower petals :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan

haha! yeah, i've got to admit, i laughed out loud at the butler in the tree tossing flower petals :D

That was so freaking hilarious and unexpected. Short but nice chapter.

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

reaper25

reaper25

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Locationthat tiny place at the end of the world

That was so freaking hilarious and unexpected. Short but nice chapter.

^ ^ very true