Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

AitW RAW discussion v2

• Please log in to reply
326 replies to this topic

Hawksmack

Hawksmack

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts

Does anyone know if Kairak knows that Reana is alive at this point??

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts
According to a Tumblr poster he knows now that Reana is alive.

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

blerghers

blerghers

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationI've decided to become a nomad

Btw I found this on Shin Weol's Twitter. Not sure what it says but it looks like an affinity tree or something.

that's fan-created. its a Reihart vs Kairak (+Ralton, Karin) 'show-down' of their love for Reana. Weol reposted it on her Twitter cuz she liked it

CI1a9WzUsAALYbx.jpg

What the hell?! Is that Reana? 

FUTURE CHAPTER 174::

1. Reana's baby pic Is actually a flashback/glimpse of past from Luna's. (someone commented tsundere?)

2. the hatred Leana had for Rei seems to have disappeared (their relationship has improved? she's starting to 'understand him' or something like that...)

3. Karin doesn't look good

lupenin_zpsmfisgsvk.png

miree

miree

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts

Poor Kairak, I feel really sorry for him now. I’ve never realised how beautiful his love for Reana was under the whole pile of selfishness, obsession and craziness.

So Luna is staring to care for Reana? *sobsssss I guess she cared about her somehow before but it was just because she was her blood, no human emotions attached.

And I’m glad Reana is realising that Reihart has changed. I’m not saying that she should forgive him but he has definitely proven himself to be worth of it. It was quite obvious from the last few chapters that she trusts and depends on him more now. 

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts
Thanks for the info! Yes I'm definitely liking the flashback chapter of Luna and baby Reana! Damn if only I could see it!
Kay I can life with Reana accepting Reihart more, as long as she stays with Kairak.

I also feel sorry for Kairak he really was alone before Reana, she kinda got him out of that pit of loneliness. Please let Reana stay with Kairak at the end of the series.they only have each other and if Luna really will die... Ah poor Reana, she has suffered too much already.

Posted Image

blerghers

blerghers

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts

k. so I made a tiny mistake in regards of Tashia Rochard's DA.

her DA is not called 'Witch's Eye', but is actually 'Witch of the Night'. yes, it's the same one that Eren used at the end of Ep9.

from that chapter we're told of the DA's skill that is truly, truly frightening — it'll induce everyone within 100km radius of its effecting range to commit suicide

Edited by blerghers, 06 July 2015 - 06:25 PM.

lupenin_zpsmfisgsvk.png

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts
O.O omg that's one twisted skill! Seriously creepy and scary.

Posted Image

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

By the way--

I've started a tumblr dedicated to AitW! You can find it here: http://abideinthewind.tumblr.com/ 

Give it a follow if you're on tumblr!

miree

miree

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts

This week’s chapter made me really sad. Reana doesn’t reserve this kind of suffering… Now, I just hope someone finally kills Eren (and Pahel) by the end of the story.

Author’s twitter update

CJZfjVcUYAAwatJ.jpg

Spoiler

Edited by miree, 08 July 2015 - 02:52 PM.

Hawksmack

Hawksmack

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts

What about someone finally fighting Pahel or Eren, any info on that at all?? Is this really ending in 15 chapters max? Should I just give up on Reana and Kairak meeting in person ever again? I can actually imagine them only seeing those hallucinations of each other and then sacrificing themselves.  

Spoiler

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts
As always I don't give much about Reihart's crush. I really feel for Reana, she wants her family back so much, it makes me wish more for her to have at least some kind of happy end.

Btw if anyone noticed the screen picture on the never side of Abide has changed. It seems like a happier period for Reana has finally arrived! :)

By the way--

I've started a tumblr dedicated to AitW! You can find it here: http://abideinthewind.tumblr.com/ 
Give it a follow if you're on tumblr!

Nice! I posted the extra contents of the books on my Tumblr page. Too bad I can't translate it. XD

Edited by Dreamingflower, 08 July 2015 - 04:21 PM.

Posted Image

blerghers

blerghers

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts

This week’s chapter made me really sad. Reana doesn’t reserve this kind of suffering… Now, I just hope someone finally kills Eren (and Pahel) by the end of the story.

Author’s twitter update

CJZfjVcUYAAwatJ.jpg

Spoiler

What about someone finally fighting Pahel or Eren, any info on that at all?? Is this really ending in 15 chapters max? Should I just give up on Reana and Kairak meeting in person ever again? I can actually imagine them only seeing those hallucinations of each other and then sacrificing themselves.  

Spoiler

Spoiler

Btw if anyone noticed the screen picture on the never side of Abide has changed. It seems like a happier period for Reana has finally arrived! :)

CJZmwKLUwAQ0KIj.jpg

nice. filled me with glee when I saw the (final) thumbnail change on naver. happy ending, then?

that being said. pay attention to her ears. now notice this:

ch171_zps1duu7jpx.png

notice her 'horns'.  the Korean fans commented 'ears' weeks back. but they could also be horns. she's either changing into an Akoom or Dragon herself. but that's just me going crazy with theories. (I always wondered what that black blob beside her face was from the S2 thumbnail..)

Edited by blerghers, 09 July 2015 - 01:49 AM.

lupenin_zpsmfisgsvk.png

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts
Ah, I didn't notice that. It sounds a bit too far fetched for her to become a dragon. Who knows what happening, maybe her soul is healing?

Posted Image

miree

miree

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts

Should I just give up on Reana and Kairak meeting in person ever again? I can actually imagine them only seeing those hallucinations of each other and then sacrificing themselves.  

No, Reana and Kairak will for sure meet again (we know from the flashforwards) but the soonest it’ll happen is a few chapters before the end. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

About the thumbnail, I hope it’s not some kind of cruel joke from the author. I don’t want to get my hopes too high but we’ll see. Maybe she has decided to give our heroine the ending she deserves. 

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
I don't see how this is going to have a happy ending with so few chapters left...

miree

miree

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts

the blogger uploaded some pics from ch. 175 – I know most of you probably don’t care but I’m still going to post it :)

Spoiler

Edited by miree, 09 July 2015 - 02:24 PM.

blerghers

blerghers

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts

OMG MIREE -- YOU MADE MY DAAAAAAYYYYY  (º﹃º) 

and I thought this one was good enough

Spoiler

it's just truly sad that all of this - Reana's and Rei's - is a dream  (ノД`)・゜・。

lupenin_zpsmfisgsvk.png

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts
Those images really are beautiful. I wish I could relax under that tree.

Posted Image

blerghers

blerghers

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts

Those images really are beautiful. I wish I could relax under that tree.

you should go to a park with your family or friends and chill out during late spring or early summer when tons of people are hanging around (now's the perfect time, no?).  trust me, it's relaxing ;]

Spoiler

Edited by blerghers, 12 July 2015 - 07:07 AM.

lupenin_zpsmfisgsvk.png

miree

miree

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts
Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by miree, 12 July 2015 - 08:34 AM.