Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

AitW RAW discussion v2

• Please log in to reply
326 replies to this topic

Hawksmack

Hawksmack

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts

I did like the art when Reana went into the corrupt zone but yeah it's not consistent (can't argue with improvements since chapter 1 tho)

How on earth can the author draw for another series while drawing this one?? Don't sequels have to come out very quickly for comics?? If the wait is longer than a year won't people lose interest and when AITW2 shows up people could just go "never heard of it"

Since there was no date announcement in the epilogue.... what to think. There's no disclaimer saying that the kids will be the mains.

Spoiler

also quick question 

tumblr_nv7j97ofET1tqoqdro1_250.png who dis?

Edited by Hawksmack, 25 September 2015 - 12:45 AM.

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts
Compared to chapter 1 it's a super major improvement! I haven't really paid attention towards the difference at the end of season 1 and the end of season 2 though. I might check when I don't feel lazy.

Who knows. Maybe the job is split with the editors and all? Shin Weol will only draw, right? So it's not like she has to come up wi the story and all too.

Spoiler

What a pretty picture. I have no idea who that may be. Maybe it's just a sketch or something?

Edited by Dreamingflower, 25 September 2015 - 09:35 AM.

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

Hawksmack

Hawksmack

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts

Yeah I have no clue who it is.

Anyway I suppose the next big news will be the release date... I'm a little nervous about things still being in the writing stage 

(read: why suddenly a second season when they said forever ago that they wouldn't make one)

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts
Maybe they changed their minds? It's possible that Abide was a bigger hit than they expected.

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

blerghers

blerghers

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationI've decided to become a nomad

for a sequel to happen without notice does occur from time to time. if AITW is gaining more popularity then I'm proud of Weol.

if a sequel is really coming, I'm hoping it'll pick up after the epilogue. Earthside is preparing for a war (and the Imugis, too, I think?) so this would be interesting. maybe we'll get to see other countries in the fray (Jerat even!). I don't think it would be a redrawing of sorts--that job is left for the volumes.

lupenin_zpsmfisgsvk.png

Hawksmack

Hawksmack

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts

yoooooo

what if this is the "new art style"? Think it would suit Kains story??

CSPmbJIUsAQQZ8p.jpg also ahem don't we deserve an art of the dragon family by now?

* C'mon just cross Leehalt out with a marker* *bring in Reanas family and brother instead* *would that be so hard?*

(Also I've had a complete change of heart. After reading some cruddy English scans I did of chapter 140-15ish that were erased because my computers old I have come to the conclusion that I do not want Kairak and Reana to be a main focus in this new series. Let them retire they deserve it. Let them have side appearances. let the new generation deal with this war baloney. Kain it's all u your parents are tired)

Edited by Hawksmack, 27 October 2015 - 02:47 AM.

Leslie Uri

Leslie Uri

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello everyone!

is the sequel about their kids? for real? 

I dont know If I feel happy or what  <_<