Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

TWGOK - Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
253 replies to this topic

Dante

Dante

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationNot as far as you think.....
Yeah, and i really hope he doesn't use some cheap tricks since Ayumi is one of my favorite girl.
Posted Image
"Anything that doesn't end... Is like some shitty game !" by Keima Katsuragi

naphack

naphack

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,120 posts
  • LocationIn the Black Forest, Germany
Heh, Katsuragi will have to reload from an earlier savestate!
oh wait...

US RANDOM LEECHERS HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!

You don't scanlate, you don't complain, as simple as that.

Zaraf

Zaraf

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
I wonder...couldn't he just tell Ayumi the truth about everything? The whole goddess thing and such? He has proof in the form of the other goddesses, and plus, Ayumi has probably already felt (if not already talked) to the goddess inside her without really knowing what it was. She's not stupid like some of the other girls and might actually work towards helping to revive the goddess inside her.

EterPuralis

EterPuralis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSweden
"Break it down with a strong confession"? The hell that'll work! xP Nothing for him but to grovel and beg for her forgiveness at this point.

Tell her!? What, and let her know how many girls he's charmed before her? She'll likely be even more angry with him.

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
The series is quite impressive. I thought it would've been boring but its actually funny and entertaining. Although I don't think there'll be a safe place for Keima after this is done. If he chooses one girl, he'll get killed by all the others. If he doesn't choose one, he'll still get killed. And even if he dies, they'll torture him in either heaven or hell for all of eternity. So basically, he's screwed.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
The last chapter made Katsuragi seem pretty naive about human beings..... just start over with Ayumi? I'm not sure how much he calculated "the best friends" factor into the equation.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

manga2x

manga2x

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 575 posts
  • LocationTawi Tawi naval district
I think he will success to start over with Ayumi.
Since The goddess in Ayumi is needed.

Another scenario.
Ayumi somehow manage to contact the rest of the goddess without Keima help

A Mature runaway spirit...
I kind of wanna see it

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

I think he will success to start over with Ayumi.
Since The goddess in Ayumi is needed.

I mean it's obvious that it's necessary, I'm simply pointing out that he looked it over too simpilistically.

Dante

Dante

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
From the view of the story, you can see how much Keima has growth somewhat a feeling as a human being. But at the last chapter, looks like the author want to give back the usual "2D-3D" so he doesn't lose Keima charm point. As the only shounen character that doesn't have a nosebleed when see woman naked body. ( Except for getting kicked, tazer and blowed up afterward )
Posted Image

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
I wouldn't say only but Katsuragi does get fazed up, and he does blush (sometimes) when kissed. He does always remind us that real girls are a disappointment but he does has his own standards about which girls are better....

Dante

Dante

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts

I wouldn't say only but Katsuragi does get fazed up, and he does blush (sometimes) when kissed. He does always remind us that real girls are a disappointment but he does has his own standards about which girls are better....

Which is.....?
Posted Image

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Well his standards of judging between real girls is admittingly the standard he uses to judge between game girls....like how he thought Chihiro was a boring girl and someone he'd rather not bothering completing the conquest.

AlekSlayer

AlekSlayer

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Tell her!? What, and let her know how many girls he's charmed before her? She'll likely be even more angry with him.

That could even be a trump card if used correctly. Ayumi was his first. She "stole" his first kiss, and even for a male, that's something to take into account for a japanese. And lastly, she was the one who forgot everything about him.
Going from "otamega" to boyfriend material then being forgotten and returned to the creepy freak status, while he still remebers everything. Any normal 17yo guy would do some pretty stupid things after that(well, not Keima, but a normal one...). Shifting the blame to her could help getting a reset.

acolyte

acolyte

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
I'm gonna cry if Ayumi dies temporarily like Kanon. Especially for the reasons AlekSlayer.
And don't forget, Ayumi was the one who brought him back from his "slump" back then. Was there any other female characters emphasized doing this?

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
Like I said before, this is definitely not gonna end well. But that new demon loli girl is gonna cause some trouble.

Rpeanuts

Rpeanuts

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 6 posts
Great. Vintage has finally done something. I thought the development in the last few chapters is slow. But yay, we get some action soon.

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
  • LocationThat state that no one cares about
Wowo early release AND action time. Haqua appears and Chihiro and Ayumi are both like wtf. Is it finally time for the ultimate harem juggling act? xD

This release was too short. I read it in like 30 seconds and now theres a sev- no EIGHT day wait. FUUUU-

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Former Typesetter/Blogger for FKMTkrazy

Spoiler

Rpeanuts

Rpeanuts

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 6 posts
I know. I was waiting for Haqua's appearance for chapters.

xinhope

xinhope

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationA land of dream filled with hopes
haqua's new costume? HELL YEAH!!! i wonder how chihiro would react after all this though? please don't pull a 'fainted and don't remember anything' plot on us wakaki-sensei.

:batoto_015: brvdflt_zpsoo057cdu.jpg :batoto_029:

Obsolete

Obsolete

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 89 posts
  • LocationA Butt Crack
Page 8 was really confusing. i thought they were all in the same place for a moment there.