Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

TWGOK - Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
253 replies to this topic

GrimNights

GrimNights

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
wow...... talk about being cold blooded. That was rather unexpected at lease to me.

Battle Franky 37

Battle Franky 37

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationTX
I can see the end...............
Manga/anime Icons for Mac http://fav.me/d4w61af

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord
I know exactly what you mean wolfmaniac.
Doing this is exactly in Keima's character.

A few flags have been triggered. Pick your option.
1.Keima might honestly be embarrassed and remorseful for having a girl really fall for him. This is most likely wrong. BAD END.
2.He needed to get Chihiro away from him, so he purposely acted cold to distance himself from her. Unlikely as he knows Ayumi and Chihiro are friends. BAD END
3.Keima knew how Chihiro will respond to this and will use it to his advantage - Possible good end.
4.He knew that Ayumi was secretly watching and has devised a plan. - Possible good end.
5.Keima is straight up !@#$ed. xD

As for my personal opinion of what will happen......... hehe.

2z50p6t.png

Sheapy

Sheapy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
Keima acted cold because of the curve ball that was thrown at him. Throughout the entire manga he's been viewing love as a simple question-answer path. However Chihiro comes in and wrecks his preconceived notion of love. You can see in the 4th page, it's the first time that he's unsure of how to respond. He knows that he has to continue conquering the girls, but he also knows he messed up big time. So what does he do? He reverts back to how he has always been, cold and calculating.

Whether or not you noticed, the author has done a pretty damn good job of showing gradual change within Keima. At this point it's probably going to get a lot worse for Keima as he tries to conquer Ayumi, but fails because of what happened with Chihiro

Flupser

Flupser

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

First time i thought he's an asshole , that was really harsh

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

flupser_zps1d297cfd.png

Spoiler

naphack

naphack

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,120 posts
  • LocationIn the Black Forest, Germany
hahahahahaha
that's what I call an uber fail x)
He should have done some damage reduction and not just spouted out nonsense.
Now it's gonna get pretty damn much complicated, unless, he gambles everything on the goddess being in ayumi, already being awaken and having talked to her.
That's a ton of "what if..."'s and "what if not"'s

US RANDOM LEECHERS HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!

You don't scanlate, you don't complain, as simple as that.

EterPuralis

EterPuralis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSweden
This whole chapter only goes to show that Keima is still pretty clueless about girls. It's hilarious, but ouch! So cold xD

Sality

Sality

Russet Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 350 posts
keima's in hard situation.

Dante

Dante

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationNot as far as you think.....
Can anyone see the ending now....? I doubt it. lol
Posted Image
"Anything that doesn't end... Is like some shitty game !" by Keima Katsuragi

AtrumVentus

AtrumVentus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
I've been going to various forums just to see what are reader's reaction to this manga. This whole Keima-is-confused-since-his-concept-of-love-is-wrong is so fucking hilarious. Two thumbs for Wakaki for the goddess reconquest arc, the build up's just perfect from Apollo, Vulcan, Mars, Minerva and then Mercury as the last target.

@Thunder Wolf:There's still some scenario that you "purposely" leave out right?

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
New chapter was interesting still wish it would come out sooner that makes sense why she doesn't have wings

{Look at Boomsickle who has a badass set made by rockiNangeL } lol yeah got it made when she first joined :P
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
I don't know, I was a bit disappointed. Not much happened, after Chihiro and Ayumi weren't as angry as they should have been.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Obsolete

Obsolete

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 89 posts
  • LocationA Butt Crack
I like seeing that Keiima regretted his decision, but I still feel supremely sorry for Chihiro. For someone that you like to say that they were toying with you the entire time as part of their rejection and then having the blame for the situation blamed on you. I wouldn't be surprised if she literally cried her eyes out.

Veldimburg

Veldimburg

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
As expected.

Keima's too good for his own sake. He chooses to kill every little chance Chihiro may have with him. He would rather be a jerk than leaving her with a hope that doesn't exist.

He did the right thing. Now, he must just stand up once again. This is the second time he's down and each time it was because of Chihiro.

Though... Tenri, uh ?

Rayman699

Rayman699

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSome alley in New York
:0 but I thought Diana had wings? They appeared for a second or so after the Goddesses meeting.

Money isn't anything; money is everything.

naphack

naphack

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,120 posts
  • LocationIn the Black Forest, Germany
Katsuragi will die a horrible death one day :X

US RANDOM LEECHERS HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!

You don't scanlate, you don't complain, as simple as that.

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Ch 167 may be the first time he's for absolute sure shown any sense of emotional responsibility towards a 3-D person. There have been hints before, indications, but they've always been deniable and he's usually turned around and denied them.
But this time, he was talking to himself, not acting. I suppose you could argue his "I really am . . . the worst" meant that he felt he was incompetent for letting the other girl see him being so cruel. But I'm pretty sure he was blaming himself for not being able to find a less hurtful path, which would be normal for a normal person but for him represents serious emotional progress.
It was a very harsh thing to do to that poor girl. And he may have actually had it planned out as a contingency for if she had no goddess. But the stakes are very high. He's so brutally rational that normally you would expect that once he'd decided that was the only believable and effective way of cutting off the connection and moving to the next capture, he wouldn't worry about it further . . . but it really seems to be bothering him. He's probably also feeling guilty that he couldn't find a better way to handle her, less painfully, more elegantly and cleanly--but he's under a lot of time pressure and it's driving him to cutting corners, getting sloppy and crude.

There's another unique feature to this situation: He didn't capture her. She fell in love with him by herself, before he ever started the capturing thing with Elsee. Her feelings aren't created by him through clever manipulation, they're independent--she fell for the real him, not one of his fake presentations. Might be that's part of what's bothering him.

EterPuralis

EterPuralis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSweden
Is it wrong of me to think he's cuter than ever? He really is feeling it this time :P

Dante

Dante

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationNot as far as you think.....
I think he just doing the best for chihiro, to not get involved further. The same with minami ( the kouhai from swimming club ). But still I'am still feeling very sorry to Chihiro. But the last scene is a little bit confusing, Diana confess and Tenri in swimsuit, any guess ?

Edited by Dante, 24 November 2011 - 12:35 PM.

Posted Image
"Anything that doesn't end... Is like some shitty game !" by Keima Katsuragi

Rayman699

Rayman699

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSome alley in New York
He stopped saying "in games" :0

"Depending on the girl...wearing a school swimsuit can be what's shameless." but no "in games" after that.

I sad.

Money isn't anything; money is everything.