Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

TWGOK - Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
253 replies to this topic

xandaron

xandaron

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Katsuragi's endless shenanigans never cease to amaze me. He'll pull out some sort of ridiculous and backwards plan to deal with Ayumi and Mercury, but I think the true trouble for him doesn't even begin to start until after the Weiss are resealed. Somehow I doubt that the goddesses will be gone after its finished, and in addition to Haqua and Elsee that'll make for 8 supernaturally-powered beings destroying his peace and quiet (possibly more to be confirmed at a later date). Not to mention Chihiro, I have my doubts about whether she honestly bought what Keima was trying to sell.

Valéria

Valéria

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 91 posts
  • LocationBrazil
"If you're gonna barge into a bath be naked or wear a bath towel!!" I laughed so much at it, Keima's a man after all xD But I think he's got a point there :P

And he's really shaken for what happend with Chihiro, isn't he? For the guy that wouldn't care at all for the real girls to be feeling down by one now is a great change. I like what Keima's turning into. But I'm also feeling so sorry for him...

I also like that Tenri appeared a lot in this chapter, she's so good and considerate and I see her as the only goddes hostess that won't bring him problems (Diana will, Tenri not) cause she's calm and it's not rushing things to get his attention and such.

In the end, 167 was a good chapter for me

And, again, I freaking miss Elsie, man i-i

Posted Image

Dante

Dante

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationNot as far as you think.....
Well the arc is focusing on Capturing the Goddes. For Tenri and Diana, do you remember the scene where Tenri grow Wing (And not Diana) after meeting Keima ( Thinking of some nasty cliche here ). Elsie seem to busy to cover up for Kanon. Maybe you will see it after the arc or somwhere in the middle. Let just hope...

Edited by Dante, 29 November 2011 - 03:16 PM.

Posted Image
"Anything that doesn't end... Is like some shitty game !" by Keima Katsuragi

manga2x

manga2x

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 575 posts
  • LocationTawi Tawi naval district
Why diana didn't notice Tenri's wing?
Does she really need to see it with her own eye.
Can't she just felt it.
Infact, there are plenty of mirrors available.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
If I guess correctly then the wings showed up for a short period of time cause Diana had accepted Keima's promise but is still unsure if she can accept him as a good enough person who will make Tenri happy. If that's not it, we can just think that the love didn't go deep enough to make the wings manifest in the body permanently.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

manga2x

manga2x

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 575 posts
  • LocationTawi Tawi naval district
She lost her wings again.
Interesting theory. It does explain why she is still trying to deepens her love.

When all of these problems ends.
Keima might die a horrible death.

I wonder if he will fall in love, in the later chapters. There is sign that he is starting to notice the girls.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
I think he's been noticing the girls since the beginning and that the real world isn't actually as bad as he claimed it to be (although still..... inferior to the game world).

Valéria

Valéria

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 91 posts
  • LocationBrazil
Does Tenri already have wings? oO
When did that happen? I overlooked something so important? DDx I only paid attention to the halo...

Posted Image

Dante

Dante

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
It's from chapter 139 "Case by Case by Case". You need to have more attention dude
Spoiler

Posted Image

Valéria

Valéria

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 91 posts
  • LocationBrazil
Thank you, Dante

I REALLY need to pay more attention... it went totally unnoticed -_-

Posted Image

Dante

Dante

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts

And, again, I freaking miss Elsie, man i-i

Your prayer has been granted
Posted Image

Valéria

Valéria

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 91 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Your prayer has been granted

Right? I'm happy now :D

It might be due to my sleepiness but I didn't really understand where this chapter were trying to get.
Is it why Majima was a battlefield? What is the relation between the goddesses and the foundation of the school?
Don't know...

Posted Image

kamechan88

kamechan88

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationHere, in front of the screen .-.
The Maijima Academy has direct relation with the massive scape of the runaway spirits @.@ because is probably located near, or above an entrance to hell...

EterPuralis

EterPuralis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSweden

I think he's been noticing the girls since the beginning and that the real world isn't actually as bad as he claimed it to be (although still..... inferior to the game world).

He can't have missed the fact that the IRL girls respond just as well to his game theories as the 2d ones. If anything, the IRL girls should be more interesting bc of pure variety. Maybe that's why he's softening up?

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
I don't think he's unaware that the personalities of girls in the real world are more various and complicated, in fact that's exactly what he doesn't want. His expectations of girls are idealistic and rather limited & naive..... Look at how he responded to the 1st Chihiro conquest. He was complaining that if any company sold a game with someone like her as a main character, it would go bankrupt. Or look at how he responded to Elsie being distinct from little sisters of the game world; being a devil from hell didn't make it more interesting for him.

Having said that, I do think he's softening up to the fact that girls who are different from the game world may not be as bad as he thought because interacting with them brings a more human side to the relationship for him. If he hurts the feelings of a girl in the game world, he can just go back to the last saved point; he doesn't need to feel the same level of guilt or shame in making a mistake with a virtual girl nor does it hold him any responsibility.

Edited by Saphsin, 08 December 2011 - 09:37 PM.

EterPuralis

EterPuralis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSweden
I thought he loved the save points? Anyway, if he's really going to call himself a god of dating sims, he should be able to go through a game perfectly without saving and/or retracing his steps. Hm... Guess you're right.

Edited by Eter, 09 December 2011 - 04:35 PM.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Well it's not the same for bishojo games I think...... a person who's obsessed with them wouldn't mind finding out what happens in multiple routes.

緑川 真一

緑川 真一

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
ohh the plot thickens....also egg looking pods with beams shooting at the center tells me its EVIl demon HQ

Dante

Dante

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
Nahh... i think it's those guys from the old hell faction trying to broke the seal and bring the old hell back. Just another "World Domination" thing.
Posted Image

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
Nothing special in this chapter next chapter will probably be him trying to get close to the track girl
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)