Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

TWGOK - Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
253 replies to this topic

elektron00

elektron00

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
Sooooooo... Finally, the Vintage has made their move.

Spoiler

*Trembling with excitement*

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Does Haqua even have a chance....yes she was valedictorian but her skills themselves are not exactly top-notch.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Guest_Tardazor_von_Kartoffel

Guest_Tardazor_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests
At last, the autor give some advances in the history. I´m was feeling bored for the unsolved triangule.

Spoiler

elektron00

elektron00

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

Does Haqua even have a chance....yes she was valedictorian but her skills themselves are not exactly top-notch.

I don't think she can fight Lune and all her minions alone... but with Mercury's help (and if she's lucky, getting back-up from Akari & Nikaido as well) I think she just might be able to pull it off. Don't forget that there's still Diana that Keima hasn't called forth to the battle!

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
  • LocationThat state that no one cares about
Well it seems like Haqua went up a level in badass. Vintage minions seem like chumps to her. It's that self-stabbing girl that seems dangerous. Arg this chapter had too much action and not enough dialogue for me :/ ah well another week's wait I suppose.

Also, Haqua's blush = +100 points

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Former Typesetter/Blogger for FKMTkrazy

Spoiler

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
I think the ones there were probably just low level minions, it's not like any high level demons were sent to carry out the job.

xinhope

xinhope

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationA land of dream filled with hopes
who's the strongest goddess out there right now? since lune is having trouble when she's dealing with yui if mercury and diana work together they might have a chance. elsie needs to make an appearence here. i missed her already.

:batoto_015: brvdflt_zpsoo057cdu.jpg :batoto_029:

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Well we don't exactly know their powers that well in the first place, unless someone can direct me otherwise.

xinhope

xinhope

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationA land of dream filled with hopes
chihiro.found.out :batoto_032: I need MOAR!!

too excited, can't help it.

Edited by Xinhope, 11 February 2012 - 12:44 AM.

:batoto_015: brvdflt_zpsoo057cdu.jpg :batoto_029:

Eien No

Eien No

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 217 posts

Well we don't exactly know their powers that well in the first place, unless someone can direct me otherwise.

As of the moment, the only goddess to have shown any battle skill is Vulcan(although how much battle skill do you really need to assault Keima?).

Myrrh.gif

Nother

Nother

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
This is the straight line to confession!!

MJMANGO

MJMANGO

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I think that Chihiro ends up a hostage somehow

Ko-Shiro

Ko-Shiro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
the more Girl (host) love Keima, the more Goddess gain power (and if the Goddess hate Keima even a little, she still weaker like Diana said).
and I think when all the goddess gathering at Keima house, their lost some of power because of Jealious so that why Vintage can win.
Ayumi (Mercury), at the moment only hate Keima and with an very important Event, Keima can change all the hate to love (Keima first stratery to capture Ayumi).
After awakening I think Mercury will be the strongest Goddess.

And I don't think winning Lune and Vintage will solve all trouble (the last boss that hidden behind command Lune/ Vintage still not even appear).
And there never have an ending that the Good stop the Evil from revive (break the seal), there always the Evil revive and threaten the world, through many hardship the Good will battle and defeat the Evil.

I SEE IT MANY TIME ALREADY ............................ IN GAME

Dante

Dante

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationNot as far as you think.....
Yeah... Yeah.. Just leave the "I Can Already See The Ending" to Keima alone, he is the Kami-sama after all. And actually the goddess doesn't even have halve of their powers yet. And vintage already use the spell from Old Hell that took all the goddess power to seal them. So it's only natural for them in their awakened state to lose. And the question is, Who is Elsie elder sister ? Get what i mean... ;) hehehe...
Posted Image
"Anything that doesn't end... Is like some shitty game !" by Keima Katsuragi

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
Ooh latest chapter was interesting. 18 pages is too short >_> Chihiro is finally seeing the God of Conquering in action, wonder if she'll attempt to ruin Katsuragi's plan...In fact, I wonder if Katsuragi KNOWS that Chihiro will try to interfere, and actually plan for that as well.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Spoiler

M15T3RZ3R0

M15T3RZ3R0

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 400 posts
  • LocationIDAHO
Keima really seems to be enjoying playing with those panties :lol:
http://vatoto.com/read/_/87803/twgok_ch179_by_red-hawk-scans/22

tumblr_mkrvak7Zcv1rwv2mgo1_500.gif

Spoiler

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
Crazy-stabby-girl arrives! What do I expect? Giggidy A chase scene followed by a precursor to a confession. I believe it is time for the domino to finally fall.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Spoiler

EterPuralis

EterPuralis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSweden
This is so much more fun to watch through Chihiro's eyes! :D CANDY PLOT! It tastes delish <3

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Katsuragi......is screwed. Though some of his intentions are good, he's just a bit too naive about the human heart and its tendencies... Even from a galge point of view, wouldn't it be wise to keep the plans away from Chihiro. -_-;

M15T3RZ3R0

M15T3RZ3R0

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 400 posts
  • LocationIDAHO
KATSURAGI, YOUR SCREWED!!!! CHIHIRO SOLD YOU OUT!!!

tumblr_mkrvak7Zcv1rwv2mgo1_500.gif

Spoiler