Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Fire Emblem

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts

Also, Nohr appears to change the strategy of Fire Emblem, so if I want the standard FE I would go Hoshido

But either way, dancing waifu will following you in whatever decision you make

Catbug

Catbug

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • LocationBear Island, the seat of House Mormont.

I'm having a hard time deciding...when it comes out, Fire emblem IF

Spoiler

Also apparently they are changing the Triangle Weapon System to a Hexagon one

"‎I don't know if you've ever let someone down, got your ass kicked or straight up failed. But those are the moments that define us. They push you further than you've ever thought possible, and force you to make choices. No matter what the cost."
Posted ImagePosted Image

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts

Nope, not a Lolicon. Choice is easy:

Spoiler

Edited by Socrates, 20 May 2015 - 05:27 AM.

Mushiren

Mushiren

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationFloating about
I've heard great things about this series and I've only played one of the games (GBA one).

Will I be able to catch up to this new one? Or is it a whole new story?

Cx1SVSV.png

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts
It's a whole new story. There may be references to older episodes but other than that you'll be fine

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Mushiren

Mushiren

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationFloating about
Good to hear. I'll see if I can't pick it up then.

I have so many other games to play tho

Cx1SVSV.png

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts
  • LocationTrapped inside my head.

Nope, not a Lolicon. Choice is easy:

Spoiler

The image makes me laugh. And I doubt you are alone in this approach to choosing paths.
8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

The anticipation for this game is real. I am surprised however they would split the content, but as long as I get everything I am satisfied.  (Thank the lord for gift cards!)

Wow!

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts
  • LocationTrapped inside my head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IE2PAYh2U0
That face-rubbing...
8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

Sounds like their changing alot but also seems pretty interesting

Wow!

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts

Seems legit

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

Now it's like OMG I CAN INVITE PEOPLE TO MY ROOOM *WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE* AND WE CAN HAVE BETTER SUPPORT EHEHEHEHEHHEH

I can feel the rise of the weirdo's coming

Wow!

Good Emperor Late

Good Emperor Late

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe end

why does that milf on Hoshido side gotta be yer mom OTL

i've been depressed about this for a month

Posted Image

Spixel

Spixel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts

Played and finished Fire Emblem Awakening, it was really great. Now im looking forward the new one, called LF? (Oh, it's changed to Fates)

8lacKy

8lacKy

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 12 posts
  • LocationGermany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1yQFYHGf7Q

I already played 'the sacred stones' and 'Radiant Dawn' and even though they were pretty fun, I never got hooked to the series. Then Awakening happened and I played the crap outta that. I'm already really damn hyped for FE:If/Fates (I don't get the title change tbh, doesn't it take away the whole *IF-situation* thing, if it's not 'choose your path' but 'fate'?). Gotta say, that I'm not even that mad about this '2 separate sold versions'-problem. Since the US/EU version will be released in 2016, I'm pretty sure that the bundled 3rd version with both routes and the new 3rd option will already be released and sold in japan at that point, so that we might get that edition instantly.
It will be pretty tough to avoid spoilers for half a year & longer, though. :/ I could even get the japanese version and just freaking play it, even though I won't be able to understand anything but AAAH WE HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG. It also took Awakening a whole damn year to get localized. >_>

banner_eu18wc.jpg

Shiroyabu

Shiroyabu

Potato

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Locationdrinking coffe with Paarthurnax

First: I have been playing just Fire Emblem for Gameboy Advance, am on the pirate ship map. Eliwood is awesome! Am really liking this game! The only person who has been killed from my party is Dorkas. 

Second:  haven't played sacred stones, but I am almost aware of what's happening, since with my bro we coordinated that I would play one and he the other one and exchange what has happened. Aaaand I don't have a 3ds so I do not know anything 'bout Awakening, so I did not read anything from this thread to not spoil myself. 

Anyway, Fire Emblem's battle system and strategy are really nice, in my opinion, and the dialogues are entertaining and nice too.

"I swim through a sea of stars                         "That's no good. Was I asleep?                         "Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
without looking back to shore.                           No matter how much I sleep,                             -"I am Alduin. Most mighty of any in the world!"
Faster than light, bending time                          the exhaustion doesn't go away..."                              —Alduin, (Elder Scrolls V, The)
                                                                                   —Kenjirou (Kagerou Project)
Forever
Wherever"             —R-Type Final

Spoiler

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts

Sigh, looks like it will be 2 games for western release.

Further, there will be one gay character that is romance-able in each game. And instead of having a child (supposedly that is returning), the homosexual relationship will get bonus stats.

8lacKy

8lacKy

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 12 posts
  • LocationGermany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq71zgzTkzA

Some things that will never make it into the US/western version of the game, lol. I mean, you could show an unnatural amount of blood and some guts flying around, but half-naked 3d models of fictional game characters and some implicatory dialogue lines? Nope. Nu-uh. The western gaming culture will never approve of that.
sigh

banner_eu18wc.jpg

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

Ah yes I remember when they censored the DLC with swimsuits, that was stupid too.

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

8lacKy

8lacKy

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 12 posts
  • LocationGermany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajCFnkFNliA

There's a team that's currently workin' on a English patch for the game and they're pretty damn fast tbh~ If they keep this up, they could actually be done in a couple of months. They already TLed all the descriptions / menus / names etc. and the first 2 chapters in terms of dialogue. Really looking forward to that- f**k censoring, huehue. ^_^

Edit:
Also this just happened~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8We9SeGj44

Edited by 8lacKy, 09 July 2015 - 11:00 PM.

banner_eu18wc.jpg