Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Fire Emblem

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

So guys I wanted to talk about this game.  However I'm not sure about how it's seen on this forum (I don't think you people play these kinds) But yea

I've played 3, Rekka no ken, sacred stones and awakening.

I wanted to open a discussion thread....so what about you guys?

Wow!

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts
I'm sorry, Severa. You aren't my waifu

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

Hmph.  I find her character amusing....I dunno why probably from lack of watching anime recently.

So you play?

Wow!

Red Ranger

Red Ranger

Potato

• Donator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationAngel Grove Youth Center

That feeling when playing as female Robin and accidentally ntr'd Sumia by marrying Chrom.

80KIGWe.gif

New Sentai, here we go!

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts

Hmph. I find her character amusing....I dunno why probably from lack of watching anime recently.

So you play?

Lucina is love. Lucina is life.

Yep. I have played all the FEs, even the shitty shadow dragon. Trying to keep myself motivated in doing 100% completion on Insane+ for Awakening right now though

Edited by Socrates, 12 January 2015 - 03:20 AM.

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

Right now I'm just grinding up a team on normal atm to play agains friends cause....we competitive lol

But half way through hard and haven't even dared playing frederick emblem yet.

So what's your favorite pairings?

Wow!

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts

Right now I'm just grinding up a team on normal atm to play agains friends cause....we competitive lol

But half way through hard and haven't even dared playing frederick emblem yet.

So what's your favorite pairings?

Hmmm, as in who go the best together character-wise? I don't think I have a fave besides MU x Lucina b/c they work character-wise, canonically, and make an OP Morgan :D

Otherwise I make pairs that maximize Galeforce and Sorcerers rather than anything else :|

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

Yea Canonically

I can't stand male sorcs though they burn my eyes....

And generals look so ugly GBA was so much cooler and 

knights... derpy as always

Wow!

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts
Ya, but Pegasus Knights still are the worst. I didn't like Snipers too much either

Sorcs have the OP Nosferatu tho, so even if they be ugly, still gotta use them :[

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

I know V/V is pretty strong....

Honestly I never liked Peg Knights and in awkening there is so much Anti Air it sucks...

And don't you think in this one bow users are pretty much...weak?

Wow!

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts
Bows suck. But that's probably bc the map design in this game was rather shoddy. But also how many bow users did you actually get :/

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

true just virion and noire? Yea

But in SS You only got 2 as well I think Innes and Nemei (gerik too but why?) But they're terrible.  In awakening though I felt the objectives were too flat. there were only like 2 different ones

Wow!

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts

true just virion and noire? Yea

But in SS You only got 2 as well I think Innes and Nemei (gerik too but why?) But they're terrible.  In awakening though I felt the objectives were too flat. there were only like 2 different ones

Yep, and when you only need to kill the commander you pretty much just run train with one character. No missions where you had to hold this area for so long, etc.

And virion sucks that even if I wanted to pair him with Cherche for their compatibility I wouldn't. You get Noire too late and she gets so many great skills if Gaius is her daddy I didn't keep her as an archer at all

Subbed

Subbed

Ascending Cat

• General Mods
  • 256 posts
I own, have played and am playing Fire Emblem: Awakening. It's an amazing game that I plan on replaying for the third time all together, as well as possibly purchasing all of the DLC. The matter of being able to make so many different pairs always keeps it interesting for me. Adding up that the replay value is relatively extremely high, it rounds up to a stunning product overall. If you would like to discuss anything in specific, I am open for it.

Since exchanging thoughts on favorite characters appears to be a thing, my favorite would have to be Owain. I mean, his sword hand twitches! Next to him, I simply adore Lucina and Cordelia. Those two are my top-girls. Other characters are amazing as well, and it's kind of hard to put them on a ladder ranging from the most to the least favorite.

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts
  • LocationTrapped inside my head.

Fire Emblem <3

I've played the same three as you have.

8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 3 posts

I've played RnK, SS, Shadow Dragon, and Awakening! Also, why would you promote Gerrik to ranger :(

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

I only played Awakening, and I really liked it.

I think I'll do my second playthrough soon.

Also, Tharja FTW \o/

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts
Arranging is hard I like pretty much all of them.

But basillo is best he literally has the LONGEST line in the game:

Now don't you put any stock in that destiny hogwash!

I love it but tbh fav children chars are noire Morgan and severa I really don't like Gerome even if hes batman

Wow!

Hoodsome

Hoodsome

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • LocationGuadalcanal, Solomon Islands

i like fire emblem path of radiance cause it plays smoothly on my outdated pc.

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

Yaaaaay~

Spoiler

wtjpw658v4xz.gif