Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Fire Emblem

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts

Yaaaaay~

Spoiler

Holy shit. That looks good

Really happy they have the same art director. Looks really pretty. Plus what looks to be a couple new classes. And what appears to be a darker tone. Mhmmm~

Damn trolls not giving a release date....

Edited by Socrates, 14 January 2015 - 05:30 PM.

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts
  • LocationTrapped inside my head.
New Fire Emblem hyyyype~
8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

Subbed

Subbed

Ascending Cat

• General Mods
  • 256 posts

Yaaaaay~

Spoiler

Oh dear, this just got me so hyped! I was waiting quite some time for the sequel to be announced, and I guess we can rest assured on that matter now. Still, knowing the full name would be nice, heh. Guess they will reveal it at a later time, alongside with the (approximate) release date of the game.

Edited by Subpyro, 17 January 2015 - 12:20 PM.

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts

Oh dear, this just got me so hyped! I was waiting quite some time for the sequel to be announced, and I guess we can rest assured on that matter now. Still, knowing the full name would be nice, heh. Guess they will reveal it at a later time, alongside with the (approximate) release date of the game.

I wasn't expecting another game for the series (especially so soon) so I was pretty psyched when I saw the trailer.
8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRgDBJqeNQs

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

Been replaying Awakening, and damn Severa really is one of the biggest tsundere ever :|

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

Ye I know

And in response to new fire emblem, supposedley it will be released later this year...

Hopefully you meant sequel to the series...right?

I wasn't expecting another game for the series (especially so soon) so I was pretty psyched when I saw the trailer.

Yep I was pretty sad when they stated that if awakening didnt sell well series was gonna end right there...

And if it means anything I came this close to beating apotheosis and then I miss rescued the avatar instead of olivia.  so mad

Wow!

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts
This summer in Japan, unknown for US/Europe/Aus. Probably going to be end of this year or early next year.
8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

Subbed

Subbed

Ascending Cat

• General Mods
  • 256 posts

Hopefully you meant sequel to the series...right?

Could there be any other type of sequel? Yes, the one to the series.

This summer in Japan, unknown for US/Europe/Aus. Probably going to be end of this year or early next year.

Splendid. With Bravely Second upcoming in Japan on April 2015 as well, I guess it will be the time for another run of awesomeness.

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

Since we were on the topic of awakening~~

I found this...I died...

Spoiler

Wow!

wolfen09

wolfen09

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationFrench Polynesian islands in the north pole... that's right, the french have polynesian islands up north... its a secret to everybody

ive gone through over the years and played all but radiant dawn, though i spoiled it via the internet for me...  anyway, stoked for the new one...  favorite by far is FE4, find an emulator and rom and a patch via serenes forest website and play...  it is beyond all shadow of a doubt, epic....  FE5 is probably the hardest, but it was very enjoyable, especially since you could use certain scrolls to kind of influence character's growths...  give a mage with low def growth a certain scroll to hold in his inventory and watch him/her max def after 15 levels.  yeah, good times good times... only reason i played FE6 was to continue the story that FE7 ironically started...  Sacred stones was very good for a stand alone universe, but it felt out of place to me and thus drops on my all time list....  FE9 path of radiance got me so stoked cause it was the 1st not on a handheld in america, i liked it...  though it didnt seem as good as the handhelds for some reason, but i still very much enjoyed it...  about 6 playthroughs worth....  11 and 12 were remakes of 1 and 3, though after i had already played 1 and 3 via rom, i did still buy 11 here in america for gameboy...  1 and 3 had pretty good stories for such early made games, it surprised me...  middle of my list for sure....

favorite characters:

FE1:  Male:  Abel (green knight), Navarre, honorable mention to enemies Camus and Mishiel

Female:  Minerva (#1), Katua (short haired blue haired pegasus knight), Est (pink pegasus knight)

FE2:  Male:  Arum (alm), Clerbe, Ruka

Female:  Clea, Celica, Sonia

FE3:  Male:  Ryan (1st archer), Sirius (*spoiler* masked camus), Ellerean (maric's rival)

Female:  Minerva, Katua, Est, Sheema

FE4:  1st gen. Male:  Lex (#1), Azel, Fin, Cuan, Levin, shout out to npc eltshan

2nd gen Male (assuming all ladies had kids in 1st gen):  Arthur (#1), Leaf, Aless (aires), and #1 villain dark god of all time.... YURIUS (Julius for people who dont like yurius)

1st gen female:  Ayra (ira #1), Fury, Titlyu

2nd gen female (assuming all ladies had kids in 1st gen):  Lakche (#1), Fee, Altena, Nanna

FE5:  Male:  Fin, Felgus (#1A), Asvel, Shiva (#1B), Carrion (#1C), Kein, Salem (1st dark mage, love the pompadour), Dean, Sety, Cyas, Homer, no leaf this time as he is a wimp this game

Female:  Karin, Nanna, Mareeta (#1B), Eda, Miranda (#1A)

FE6:  Male:  Rutger, Geese, Klein, Percival (#1), Zeiss

Female:  Thany, Sophia, Fir (#1), Miredy

FE7:  Male:  Hector, Mathew, Raven (#1 all time favorite), Legault, Jaffar

Female:  Priscilla (#1), Rebecca, Fiora, Nino

FE8:  Male:  Seth, Gilliam, Joshua (#1), Ephraim, Ewan, Cormag, Knoll

Female:  Marisa (#1), Vanessa

FE9:  Male:  Zihark, Soren, Gatrie, Stefan, Haar (#1), Geoffery

Female:  Mia, Astrid (#1), Jill, Nephenee, Tanith, Sigrun, Lucia, Lethe

FE10:  Didnt play but still like the looks of...

Male:  Sothe, Leonardo, Geoffery, Haar, Zihark, Soren

Female:  Lucia (#1 short hair #1 no question), Jill, Lethe, Tanith, Sigrun, Lyre, Vika

FE11:  See FE1

FE12:  See FE3

FE13:  Male:  Chrom, Stahl, Gaius, Henry, Inigio (my name is.... but wait, my father is still alive... nvm)

Female:  Cordelia (#1), Lucina, Cherche, Anna, Tharja, Olivia, Morgan, Kjelle, Severa, Nah

whew, that took a while

Chizzy

Chizzy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts

Might be kinda late for this but whatever. Awakening was ridiculously fun for me. I beat Lunatic+ as well as the Apotheosis DLC map. The Future Past DLC had a far better story than the game's main plot and I definitely recommend it if you enjoyed the characters in the game.

Also, new FE hypee! Game looks hella dope!

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

Waiting for new news......dying.

Wow!

si_734

si_734

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

The only FE that I played is sacred stones. Played twice in easy and normal mode.

It's been so long since I last played it though :D

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts
Which will you guys be playing first, the Hoshido route or the Nohr route? I'll probably do Hoshido -> Nohr -> neutral. On that note, what are your opinions on the way they're selling the different versions in Japan?
8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

If they're selling two versions here too, with one route per version, then I'm only gonna play one, and it'll probably be Nohr.

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts
If they did it the same as Japan, you wouldn't pay for the dlc alt route?
8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts

Would rather pay 10-15 dollars more for a combination game than buy two games. If the "if" is nothing more than choosig which game and not having anything to do with gameplay, I will be a little annoyed. And Nohr ofc, bc it has number one waifu who has, as Monty Python would say, LARGE TRACTS OF LAND

Edited by Socrates, 05 April 2015 - 07:58 PM.

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

If they did it the same as Japan, you wouldn't pay for the dlc alt route?

Probably not.

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts

Would rather pay 10-15 dollars more for a combination game than buy two games. If the "if" is nothing more than choosig which game and not having anything to do with gameplay, I will be a little annoyed. And Nohr ofc, bc it has number one waifu who has, as Monty Python would say, LARGE TRACTS OF LAND

I think I read that that's not the only choice that influences the story, but don't take my word on that.

It sucks that they made an interesting idea into a way for them to make more money.
8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC