Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Fire Emblem

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Gnocchos

Gnocchos

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Probably a lot of scalpers again :/
Not sure if it is with 2x the base cost

It'll depend on the total price of Birthright, Conquest, and Revelation. If it still costs more to buy each one individually (which it might), it may still be worth it to get the scalped special edition. Which, if so, is an amazing indictment of Nintendo's strategies for Fates. -_-

Subbed

Subbed

Ascending Cat

• General Mods
  • 256 posts
Fire Emblem mobile application is scheduled to be released worldwide on March 2017. It is set to run on Android and iOS platforms.

Not much was said about the app, but it allegedly will not bring a traditional Fire Emblem experience, but one focused more on bringing interest in the franchise and games on Nintendo platforms in general. They are hoping to achieve that through the mobile market with this app.

What do you think we will get out of it? Personally, I'm just hoping it won't be pure advertisement material with the whole app just ending up as a high-end demo, featuring stunning aspects but being very short in overall length of gameplay. Other than that, I'm open for surprises (:

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

I too am open for a surprise, I'm looking for a mobile game to kill time tbh and all the better if it's FE.  I need to get puzzles and dragons out of my life LMAO

I just hope, and really hope though it isn't based on a collecting card system, because focusing on one is already heard enough.

Wow!

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

Sorry for the double post but it's here! Fire Emblem Heroes! 2/2/2017!!!

Wow!