Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

help me find anime/manga with awesome MC

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari is good, even though we haven't gotten to the part where the mc becomes OP.

Alice in Hell has quite a cold hearted, strongish MC, and the story is interesting. (has not been updated for a while)

And obviously Tower of God, even though it can't be uploaded onto this site anymore ;-;

Edit: Also, Until Death Do Us Part.

Edited by omnipwnage, 23 September 2014 - 03:37 PM.

Sxsxarael

Sxsxarael

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

Alice in Hell has quite a cold hearted, strongish MC, and the story is interesting. (has not been updated for a while)

Although he's a pussy when in close range.

samurai_by_countchaos-d6bn896.png

Anak

Anak

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationPoint of No Return

Gintama! The manga/anime's genre is parody/comedy/shounen/slice of life/samurai/sci-fi. Sakata Gintoki, the hero, is pretty much badass when he's not being a hack. :)

(yep, he is my signature)

gintoki.jpg

''Inside me, there is an organ more important than my heart. Although you can´t see it, I feel it going right through my head and down to my legs, and I know that it exists inside me. It´s the one that lets me stand up and walk forward. So that I can walk forward, without ever trembling. If I stopped here I feel like it would break...My soul would break. Even more than if my heart stops beating, to me that is the most important. Even if I become senile and my back gets bent, I still have to walk foward.''

Gintama Episode 27. 

julliard

julliard

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

wow sorry for not follow up after maybe a week :P

i'm currently watching to aru Kagaku no Railgun, protagonist is woman, genre : action , science, fantasy, comedy, a bit romcom

protagonist is the third of 7 strongest esper, she mercilles and very cool in action. hope any one of you may be like it :D

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

Code Geass and Death Note have amaizing MCs. Lelouch Lamperouge and Yagami Light respectively.

One has the potential to conquer the world and the other has the power of the god of death. But Lelouch is more balanced than Yagami in terms of power.

Code Geass is 50 episodes long, Death Note is 37.

Edited by Will of NGE, 29 September 2014 - 05:35 AM.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

wol0f

wol0f

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Locationnetherlands

maybe you'll like "lving with one leg"