Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

League of Legends Discussion

• Please log in to reply
1647 replies to this topic

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Just started playing LoL.
Only finished battle training though, but will play some with friends tomorrow. :3

You better fucking add me powha. We'll go rape noobs with Aayush and Zyki x)
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

Sieg

Sieg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Location.
Riven wasn't nerfed, she got fixed. It's just her HP reg, which is still the highest in the game, that got lowered by.. nothing. Still one of the most amusing LoL champs.

Would be fun to play with you weeaboos. Someone should make a Batoto chatroom or whatever. :

Olmond

Olmond

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 63 posts
Greetings fellow summoners! I play LoL quite a bit, though I've been on a 1½ month break cus I needed to do stuff irl.
Summoner name: Olmond, got a 30 lvl acc on both US and EuNE. I think I got like a 10 lvl on EuW.
Anyway, if you want to add me, feel free to do so and we can have a game or just muck about :>

Frost

Frost

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,862 posts
  • LocationLost in dreams of other worlds
I play LoL

IGN is l Haze l
the brackets around my name are lowercase L's

feel free to friend request me >:]

signature.jpg

Imagine Breaker

Imagine Breaker

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts

Riven wasn't nerfed, she got fixed. It's just her HP reg, which is still the highest in the game, that got lowered by.. nothing. Still one of the most amusing LoL champs.

O I thought highest hp reg in game was garen? Or does he not count cause it's thx to his passive skill?

-One that cleanses God and exorcises the Devil-

Posted Image

"This isn't a shoujo manga, you know"

-Kamijou Touma-

Spoiler

Olmond

Olmond

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 63 posts

O I thought highest hp reg in game was garen? Or does he not count cause it's thx to his passive skill?

I don't think you can really account that into just pure health regen. Surely his passive grants him extra regen, but it has an activation time and you have to play a bit differently to make the max use out of it.
He does have a relatively high base regen though, but well. Riven still leaves him behind even after the fix.

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • LocationSuomi/Finland, Tampere
By the way guys, what do you think will happen to Master Yi's Alpha Strike and Wuju Style...? Riot said that they are going to make brand new spell effects for both of them ^^

''Do to others what you would wish to be done to you.''

My favourite song ^^

Frost

Frost

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,862 posts

By the way guys, what do you think will happen to Master Yi's Alpha Strike and Wuju Style...? Riot said that they are going to make brand new spell effects for both of them ^^

I'm pretty sure brand new spell effects just mean they're updating his look. So alpha and wuju will prob just look nicer and stuff. Don't know if its specific to the Headhunter skin coming out, like Bloodlord Vladimir the effects were only for the skin since it's a legendary skin.

Master yi isn't very viable in competitive play anymore tho. :( There are just too many champs now, that are better junglers or ad carries. He can still pubstomp tho

signature.jpg

Sieg

Sieg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Location.
Yeah. Yi snowballs like a madman.

Imagine Breaker: Naw. That's his passive, it doesn't really count. http://leagueoflegen...of_Legends_Wiki is pretty neat if you want more detailed information on champs.

Whatever effects they get will be better than the current ones, they're just so.. meh.

Edited by Vaygr, 06 February 2012 - 08:02 PM.

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts
Oh, too bad then, hahaha ^^

My favourite song ^^

foxyeisenhower

foxyeisenhower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 795 posts
  • LocationKONY 2013 STOP SOPA RIP Spider-man too soon
master yi is always viable
http://lolwallpaper....21883511543.jpg
enjoy your new wallpaper nooblords

but seriously high-elo players have been playing a lot of Yi recently, and his laning is pretty good after the mana cost buffs and his jungle was always one of the fastest

Edited by foxyeisenhower, 08 February 2012 - 03:51 PM.

Spoiler

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts
Well, I dominate with Yi on 3 vs 3, but 5 vs 5 is a different thing... ^^''

Yesterday, I got a quadra kill with Riven, but when I was almost killing enemy Ashe for penta kill, my ally Tryndamere stealed it.... ^^''

My favourite song ^^

Frost

Frost

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,862 posts

master yi is always viable
http://lolwallpaper....21883511543.jpg
enjoy your new wallpaper nooblords

but seriously high-elo players have been playing a lot of Yi recently, and his laning is pretty good after the mana cost buffs and his jungle was always one of the fastest

Really? tryndamere beats yi in lane, and jungling is no longer an issue after the jungle change almost any champ can clear jungle in a decent time
and udyr,lee sin, and shyvanna are all better junglers or just better overall because of their CC and utilities. The only thing yi has going for him is that when he's fed he destroys but then again any champ is good when they're fed.

Yea Yi is definitly a solid pick in 3v3 since it emphasizes 1v1 battles a lot more.

signature.jpg

Gobb

Gobb

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 71 posts
Gobbers on euw

Pretty much play bruisers and yordles.

foxyeisenhower

foxyeisenhower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 795 posts
yi's lane is odd, even though he's an ad carry his alpha strike farm is like, morg-level uncounterable if he plays it right. You can't just say "tyrnd beats him in lane" either because he doesn't have to be top lane like tyrnd, people are putting yi mid, or even bot. The teamfighting has always been an issue but under the right conditions yi's ult makes him one of the best janitors in the game, honestly i don't understand it either but it seems to work for certain players (Atlanta). It has nothing to do with him "getting fed" or not.

Atlanta using Jungle Yi against a top team with commentary posted 2 days ago
He finishes his jungle at 3:46 in this video

It's not that you're wrong, but I wanted to talk about how the meta has changed/might have changed rather than be reminded of things people thought six months ago

Edited by foxyeisenhower, 09 February 2012 - 09:37 AM.

Spoiler

Frost

Frost

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,862 posts
hmm interesting I'll take your word for it. It's just that I haven't seen many good master yi's so I may be a bit bias. Yea his ult definitely cleans up.

And I never knew atlanta played master yi, the few times I have watched streams he's always playing ranged ad carries like tristana...etc.

signature.jpg

foxyeisenhower

foxyeisenhower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 795 posts
Shen buffs incoming, where do we put a tank with a global teleport and low damage? top? jungle? If he's top, you lose a solo lane worth of carry or bruiser farm, and if he's jungle you get fewer ganks than a jungler (unless he turns out to be invincible 1v1 which might be likely, just set up camp in their jungle and dash over walls when mid comes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkKLXTsQWGw
Spoiler

Sieg

Sieg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Location.
Shen's been a strong solotop for quite awhile, and even if you lose a bruiser, you still get a champ with shield, aoetaunt with low cd, medium damage, etc.

I just started playing him again recently, he's still fun to play.

Noobunaga

Noobunaga

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSmirking slyly behind your back
Hello :D I'm playing LoL too. My IGNs are Noobunaga on NA and Wallachus on EUNE. Though I have kinda stopped playing, and I sometimes remember to log on, beat some bots and get my first win xD

Synchrostar

Synchrostar

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
Enjoy ur Valentine's Day~ (From LoL Reddit)Posted Image