Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

League of Legends Discussion

• Please log in to reply
1647 replies to this topic

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
i got payed the other day and im thinking about buying some RP not sure if i should just buy the 50$ one or the 20$ one lol
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

EdHuCast

EdHuCast

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationCali
if you plan on spending that money anyways in the long run, you should probably go big. You get more for your money's worth. If you don't then I'd say $20. All the times I've spent 4 or 10$ here and there, I wish i just went big one time.

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
BTW. What is RP? Haven't played it. Just curious.

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
RP stand for Riot Points which is one of the currency's they use in their store other it IP which is Influence points which you can get by playing or judging cases but you can only buy RP with real money and you can only buy skins,bundles,IP/EXP Boost with RP
Posted Image

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
Ahhh guessing its a Free to Play game. That way buying points (with real money) game helps keep the server up.

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
yeah but its a Multi Online Battle Arena game so its not like most free to play online games spending money dosnt ensure youll be better then other people the best you could do for that is buy IP boosts and use them and play alot to farm IP to buy runes which would give you better starting stats but it all drops down to skill and knowledge of the game
Posted Image

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
Well at least it is balanced out so you don't have too much of a Advantage for Paying. I've played a few games that well. Paying made you a bit OP. Which I'm guilty of doing here and there >>

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
usually if i play a ftp game i dont spend money but i <3 lol so much i just end up buying skins :P
Posted Image

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Mhm, yes, I got a RP card once.. bought Vladimir and raped some face ;3

Currently sitting on my 99th win in Normal mode... :D
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

zilentworld

zilentworld

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSeventh Heaven Bar
add me up too, zilentworld NA servers

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
im on 411 normal wins so not too bad , i want fizz so bad :i he seems so pro
Posted Image

EdHuCast

EdHuCast

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationCali
I'm up to 530 normal wins, 78 dominion and then whatever ranked and custom games I've played. I've bought skins myself. Figure it's a way to show that I really like their game.

Nick

Nick

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
On the topic of wins; I have around 130 wins. Bought some skins too - but only during offers and such.

As for Fizz, he looks like an amazing juker. Thankfully he doesn't really have the same set as Wukong. I hate that champion.

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
Fizz seems even better then wukong

He can run through minions
Dodge spells
Snare you
Jump over walls

Deal good damage

Seems pro
Posted Image

krytyk

krytyk

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • LocationPoland
I came back to league of legends after a 3 month break... let's crack some skulls~

Oh well, any eastern european nubs are welcome to ask me for details if they want to play few games :).

Edited by krytyk, 16 November 2011 - 07:14 PM.

Retired Manga Cleaner/Redrawer @Manga-Heaven, @kono-basho, @wangan-scans, anonymous and more.
Illustration editor

Light Novel translator

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Mhm, Fizz seems fun. Saw him in a game, his jesting ways reminded me of Shaco in some ways.
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

zilentworld

zilentworld

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSeventh Heaven Bar
The new masteries are still f'ing me up, I still can't weigh them that much :(

And I'm not a newbie

730+ normals, 50+doms

I don't really play ranked, just getting out of 1200 is more of a 30-70% on finding a teammate that doesn't feed :|

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
Seems interesting/Complex. I may try this game. However if I fail at it or it just seems to hard. I don't see me sticking around.

Sieg

Sieg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Location.

Seems interesting/Complex. I may try this game. However if I fail at it or it just seems to hard. I don't see me sticking around.

It got a really easy learning curve. I wouldn't mind helping out 'n all if you want. You can play against bots with bots on your team, or with friends/other people against bots, or normal non-ranked matchmaking matches. Ranked Matches are just for level 30, which takes quite awhile to reach. So, it shouldn't be hard. Every week there's 10 different free champions you can play, so you don't have to use IP(which you get from winning matches, that you buy heroes and runes with)I'll be making a new account if anyone wants to start out, and oh Fizz is amazing. I've won like every game with him so far.Oh, I guess it'd be best to start out on US.

Edited by Vaygr, 18 November 2011 - 03:10 AM.

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
I plan on downloading it and checking it out Saturday. If I do like playing it. It'll probably be only on the Weekends. I tend to not game to much.