Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

League of Legends Discussion

• Please log in to reply
1647 replies to this topic

Sieg

Sieg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Location.
Yeah. My post was mainly for anyone interesting in casually leveling a new account. I do not really have the time to play to play much, so it'd just be max 2-5 games a day, depending on the how long they'd take.

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
Well I plan on downloading it and checking it out today.

Nick

Nick

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
They nerfed Nocturne again

why

:(

Sieg

Sieg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Location.

why

He's been quite overpowered for a while now, and the Nocturne nerfs weren't even that bad. Just some minor range adjustments. He's still really strong.

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
Although the nerf was just on range ,range is a big deal for lots of champs which can make or break your play a couple examples are singed's fling before it was like 100 so you practically had to be right next to them to fling them or malzahars ult+ignite combo although really strong if you ult at max range you cant ignite them because it will break your channel also oriannas Command:Attack nerf from the patch before this one completely screwed her up and dropped her down in the tier list. so range could be a big nerf or buffs depending on how and who you play
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

Sieg

Sieg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Location.

Although the nerf was just on range ,range is a big deal for lots of champs which can make or break your play a couple examples are singed's fling before it was like 100 so you practically had to be right next to them to fling them or malzahars ult+ignite combo although really strong if you ult at max range you cant ignite them because it will break your channel also oriannas Command:Attack nerf from the patch before this one completely screwed her up and dropped her down in the tier list. so range could be a big nerf or buffs depending on how and who you play

Yeah, but it's Nocturne. He's supposed to be up close in melee range, due to his passive' n shit, and his ulti gets you directly to someone. Therefore, very, very slight nerfs. But, yeah. It could easily mess another champ up.

Nick

Nick

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
Nocturne is far from overpowered. His ultimate's range was nerfed really badly, he's a squishy and only has one form of CC which only lasts for a second. Not to mention it requires a channel time that can actually be avoided. His ultimate blocks out enemy vision, which helps a lot in focusing enemy carries. But once more, he's too squishy. A decent team would focus on Nocturne and shut him down in a second if he ever charges in using his ultimate. His jungling speed is pretty fast, but it's useless if he can't gank the opponents at all. Hell, even Teemo's W could help him avoid Nocturne's gank now.

Sieg

Sieg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Location.

Nocturne is far from overpowered. His ultimate's range was nerfed really badly, he's a squishy and only has one form of CC which only lasts for a second. Not to mention it requires a channel time that can actually be avoided. His ultimate blocks out enemy vision, which helps a lot in focusing enemy carries. But once more, he's too squishy. A decent team would focus on Nocturne and shut him down in a second if he ever charges in using his ultimate. His jungling speed is pretty fast, but it's useless if he can't gank the opponents at all. Hell, even Teemo's W could help him avoid Nocturne's gank now.

It all depends on how you build him. If you go Wriggles, Brutalizer,  Atmas & Warmogs + banshees like any sane person would, you'll run a lot of people over. I've played him several times since the nerf, and it's barely noticeable.

Edited by Vaygr, 24 November 2011 - 06:25 AM.

Nick

Nick

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
Wait what? Um okay.. He's far from overpowered in any case.

How's the new jungle going anyway? SEA servers haven't gotten the Volibear patch.

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
The new jungle respawns quicker so you can farm longer if your a long time jungler you'd probably notice the changes more then someone who occasionally does it,only jungled a couple games so far with it but i dont really notice the differences other then sizes of the mobs and Volibear is pretty good that Frenzy was doing over 700 one game with a tanky build
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • LocationSuomi/Finland, Tampere
I just started playing League of Legends yesterday, and I must say, I'm not very good, hahaha ^^

''Do to others what you would wish to be done to you.''

My favourite song ^^

hados9

hados9

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 352 posts
  • LocationIn line for Moderator
lol i feel like a newb im only lv 8 in LOL sooo sad :(

Dedicated Uploader- Hados9

Posted Image

Posted Image

Imagine Breaker

Imagine Breaker

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts
Play on NA, summoner name is Bellzelut, and a champ I bought quite recently was nerfed... :(
why... o why did it have to be riven... she's not even close to op...
And I can play ranked if anyone wants a team or partner, although I can't guarantee if I'll be good or not, u'll just have to see 4 u'r self I guess

Edited by richard0228, 27 January 2012 - 04:39 AM.

-One that cleanses God and exorcises the Devil-

Posted Image

"This isn't a shoujo manga, you know"

-Kamijou Touma-

Spoiler

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts
Riven for the win, I main her ^^

My favourite song ^^

Imagine Breaker

Imagine Breaker

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts

Is she still ok after the nerf? I am on the opinion she didn't deserve one, she was quite ok before, maybe Tryn or Lee Sin but not her.
I usually play melee dps champs with no mana like garen, shyv, and riven so I didn't want one of my champ choices to be a bad one.
Though I think I do better when I'm tanking actually...

Posted Image

-Kamijou Touma-

Spoiler

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia

why

Noc's still one of the best junglers in the game, period.

Is she still ok after the nerf? I am on the opinion she didn't deserve one, she was quite ok before, maybe Tryn or Lee Sin but not her.
I usually play melee dps champs with no mana like garen, shyv, and riven so I didn't want one of my champ choices to be a bad one.

Riven is still strong. Pre-nerf her early game was too powerful, with a bit of armour and health before mid-game she could out-burst most chars, especially with an ignite and exhaust or so. She's more balanced now and requires skill to play - easily one of the chars with the higher skillcap in the game IMO.
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts

Here are the patch notes for Riven:
Movement speed reduced to 320 from 325.
  • Base health regeneration reduced to 10.4 per 5 seconds from 12.
  • Health regeneration per level reduced to 0.9 per 5 seconds from 1.0.
  • Posted ImageBroken Wings: base damage increased to 30/55/80/105/130 from 30/50/70/90/110.
  • Posted ImageKi Burst: base damage reduced to 50/80/110/140/170 from 50/90/130/170/210
For me, the Riven was buffed, since I max my Broken Wings first ^^

Edited by LightYami, 29 January 2012 - 05:45 PM.

My favourite song ^^

Imagine Breaker

Imagine Breaker

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts

Here are the patch notes for Riven:
Movement speed reduced to 320 from 325.
  • Base health regeneration reduced to 10.4 per 5 seconds from 12.
  • Health regeneration per level reduced to 0.9 per 5 seconds from 1.0.
  • Posted ImageBroken Wings: base damage increased to 30/55/80/105/130 from 30/50/70/90/110.
  • Posted ImageKi Burst: base damage reduced to 50/80/110/140/170 from 50/90/130/170/210
For me, the Riven was buffed, since I max my Broken Wings first ^^

Think that ms reduction is the real hit she got, hope they would increase stun duration on ki burst, but o well I'll just have to get used to playing her in a little bit different style than b4.

Posted Image

-Kamijou Touma-

Spoiler

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo
Just started playing LoL.
Only finished battle training though, but will play some with friends tomorrow. :3

Imagine Breaker

Imagine Breaker

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts

Just started playing LoL.
Only finished battle training though, but will play some with friends tomorrow. :3

It's a really good game I bet u'll love it. :)
Just watch out for really bad mannered ppl when playing normal, they can piss u off real good. :(

Posted Image

-Kamijou Touma-

Spoiler